Invitation: Article Ideas

mrs75

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mistisandefur.com
Hello fellow writers,

Some of you know me because I've been a member here for a while now, and if you do know me you know that my passion is to help other writers (it is something I enjoy doing). Anyway, because I have this passion, and also because I've come to respect everyone on these boards, I would like to invite you to my freelance writing blog. Tonight I posted some article ideas on the blog (over 20 of them) with the hopes that I may help someone overcome writer's block, or even help someone who has run out of ideas. If you have the time stop by and maybe my ideas will bring some sales your way. Leave your comments, I'd love to hear if I helped you (this makes everything I do worth it). Click here to visit the blog.

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
mrs75 said:
Hello fellow writers,

Some of you know me because I've been a member here for a while now, and if you do know me you know that my passion is to help other writers (it is something I enjoy doing). Anyway, because I have this passion, and also because I've come to respect everyone on these boards, I would like to invite you to my freelance writing blog. Tonight I posted some article ideas on the blog (over 20 of them) with the hopes that I may help someone overcome writer's block, or even help someone who has run out of ideas. If you have the time stop by and maybe my ideas will bring some sales your way. Leave your comments, I'd love to hear if I helped you (this makes everything I do worth it). Click here to visit the blog.
I visited your blog and liked it a lot. I will try to visit frequently. You are doing really good.

mrs75

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mistisandefur.com
I visited your blog and liked it a lot. I will try to visit frequently. You are doing really good.
Thank you so much for your compliments. I'm glad to hear you liked my blog -- stop back by anytime -- everyone's welcome.

jenngreenleaf

Here to network and learn.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
mrs75 said:
Hello fellow writers,

What a great thing you're doing! Thank you! I'll be sure to visit again and again -- I can never learn too much! :)

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
What a fantastic blog, Mrs75. I really enjoyed it and will definitely visit it again. You are doing a great service for beginners & experienced writers also. Thanks very much for sharing it with all of us. :Hug2: