Your wish is granted...

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted Musechen be patient you soon will have-are you working at you know what-ahem ahem?

We have read Musechen's granting of our wish-unfortunately I have to wish it again-redundancy is a virtue to some

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but you will have to bend and say you love them-thereby displaying a rather succulent crack of the old a$$

We wish we had a picture of that

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Granted - however if I posted that picture this site would get shut down and Jenna would be real mad at me.

I wish the (^(**&^$#$# a-holes in England making martyr tapes would do us all a favor and just make their damn tapes and jump off the Millennium Bridge, go up to Allah and enjoy the virgins. But I think Allah is recycling virgins now because they are running out.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted and if you PM me that picture you wont have to replace any of those not so versatile virgins

We wish that versatile virgins were not so hard to find

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but in the meantime just keep the watering can handy
(Now we are totally perturbed-was this a pre-red wash-besides which bums are better than cleavage and that is all we care about)

I wish that the Good Grand PooBah would only allow it to rain at night

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted can we come if we put our macho slippers on and dance all over the bloodied bodies of your foes

We wish that love abounded in the land of Nod-but here we are in the land of anger-fear-and dread-powerless anyone?

Reaction score
Granted - I wish I was in the world of my childhood.
a wonderful place of Levit houses and ten cent ice cream cones and 4th of July parades where guys waited for baton twirlers to drop their batons so they could get a glimpse of panties, and station wagons and nehi and coke machines with bottle openers on the front ... sighs ...

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted Red-shall we shead a tear for the "Beaver?"

We wish that folks out there would just sit down and have a good crap and leave the fighting to Alph Orangutangs fighting for Macho pleasures

Reaction score
Granted - depending on which beaver you refer to. Fighting monkeys is a cool idea. Especially since monkeys are in charge of the country anyway.

I wish I was in Chinatown buying knockoff Chanel and Vuitton handbags in the latest fall styles for 20 bucks each and eating wonton soup with surprise meat filling.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted-have some mooshoo as well with a "tart plumb sauce!"

No wish-we are off to the land of writers cramp-have a nice evening all-and cheerio-oh alright we will give one last one-We wish that people would understand that the sound of slug hitting bone-crushing cartilage-and ripping open the guts of someone does have a sound-it is not the sound of husha husha we all fall down

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Here, I'll help . . . Porterhouse steaks are on sale for $1 a pound, and lobsters are free.

I wish I didn't have to go to the grocery store tomorrow.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. But it's even more addictive than before and now you've been up for 72 hours playing level 6. You're starting to smell funny.

I wish someone would get done all the things I have to get done this weekend so I can take a nap.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. You now have three personal assistants for the day. They are badly dressed, ill tempered chain smokers. They have an IQ of 190... split between them. They all have intense ADHD and the are all addicted to speed and coffee. Oh yes, they all wear roller blades.

I wish, I wish I could start pounding down the office wall with my fists and cause a havoc, and be on the news with helicopters and everything.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Oh look, the men are wearing white coats ! How pretty. They must have been fishing, 'cause they've got a net. Ah, but in that little room with the soft walls, you'll have no 'Cindy' worries and just think how much writing you could get done - - if only they'd give you a pencil.

I wish I'd brought something more interesting for lunch today than what I brought.

Reaction score
Granted - however after your debut on the evening news, you are taken away to a "special place" for some nice electroshock treatment which causes serious loss of memory. We'll miss you. Muse, you will be dining on surf and turf while you watch the action on TV.

I wish people in my life would chill out a little and stop b!tching at me for stupid little things I can't change anyway.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but if they stop bitching then how can you Lord it over them-they are so silly

I wish that silly people were not the ones who grab arrogance and use it as an excuse for their own inferiority

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Granted - you run amok and bite everyone who annoys you. This doesn't actually make your teeth whiter and shinier, but the blood makes them look that way.

I wish I could just think my stories onto paper without having to type them.