Your wish is granted...

janetbellinger

Registered
Reaction score
Granted. The democrats offer you popcorn and you help yourself, only to find out later it is tainted. Bring that basin closer, will you?

I wish that my son wasn't cooking such rich and good smelling food in the kitchen.

Rob-rite

A wanderer returning...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
robsweeney-singer.tumblr.com
Granted - but he's now doing it on a portable hob in front of your computer screen.

I wish life was so very perfect that we wouln't need to wish for changes in our quest to try and make it so...

DeborahM

I need espresso & chocolate!
Registered
Reaction score
granted, however you'll discover only one shoe in each box and every shoe is a different color.

I wish my next door neighbor's kids would quit throwing their toys into my pool and yard.

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
granted, they are now tossing their trash on your front lawn.

I wish I saw the future.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Now put the gun down, slow, slow, slow, just put it on the ground and back up. The nice Dr wants to take you somewhere safe....nice and safe....

I wish I felt like standing up and walking 15 feet to give my boss these documents.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Only HE, too, felt like getting up and walking 15 feet, so now you're following him, and he's heading into the Men's room. You follow him there, wait for him to take a seat, then slip the documents under the door. He thanks your amazing sense of need, returns all but one, gets a papercut, and goes home for the rest of this week.

I wish I knew what the weather was going to be like two weekends from now.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted-just bring your Brolly-where you live kiddo you are bound to strike it right

I wish that it would only be 10 minutes until the next Pres-Election so that we could see how many lies could be sprung upon in in 10 minutes-we would actually like to give them no time whatsoever-but we are still in need of a few small chuckles-10 is enough

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted-if you get some ten pins-you know nice and heavy-and just throw them all into the air-believe me you will soon learn to juggle-or just get the hell out of the way-which-would of course defeat your strong desire to juggle

We wish we could film Eudaimon trying to learn to juggle with ten pins

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Granted - and in the morning you'll have a grand Irish hangover, so you will.

I wish I could tap dance.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Too bad your neighbors mistook all that tapping for woodpeckers, brought out their shotguns and blew the crap outta your windows!

I wish I didn't feel like I'm passing another round of kidney stones !

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Granted! Look at that cute FEMA guy. Here I go..*slaps his butt* OOH! *he slaps back* Here I go again * slaps buttt* OOOH!!!* he slaps back*

You watch as we wander off, self absorbed..........

I wish that will give you a real laugh.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted Jay you are always good for-a good hearty chuckle-Thanks as always

We wish that all people interested in drinking copious quantities of Ale would inherit an Ale brewery

DeborahM

I need espresso & chocolate!
Registered
Reaction score
Granted, now they are all singing, Roll Out The Barrels at the same time nationwide.

It's my mother's birthday, and I wish her the best day ever!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted-it seems that she has done a most delightful job with you-we are psychic and know you are a wonderful and thoughtful daughter

We wish that DeborahM's Mom realizes that she has a very special daughter-actually we are pretty sure she does but we think for a change it is a nice wish and it makes all of us feel good to say or do nice things-but just occasionally of course-we do have to defend our reputation

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted just drive your car over the next cliff after you have had a line and you will be flying

We wish that dismissive folks were all forced to sit on their hands while naked and while suffering a good bout of dysentery