Your wish is granted...

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted soon to be released on his show if he still has one

We wish that if he has one it is soon cancelled-perhaps there is a Caponish wall he could tear down in Tehran perhaps

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but you will have to pay for two dog walkers and some very large baggies

I wish Paris Hilton had a bad case of tits-did we say tits-we meant zits

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Granted - give her implants - DD's at least. In fact, get an airplane flotation device and just implant it in her chest. However you will have to give her a huge a$$ to balance the boobs off - otherwide she will tip over ...

I wish someone would send Nicole Ritchie to some third world country where she would feel right at home weighing 75 pounds. Then at least UNICEF could feed her.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted, but UNICEF goes broke trying to feed her (she keeps purging) and soon they're holding telethons on TV begging for money. Jerry Lewis is host.

I wish someone would come massage my left shoulder.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
granted-but really Red-windows are not contingent upon us liking them-they just are

I wish that we could all meet on some high plain of intellectual debauchery-drink ale and eat sauerkraut with spam and see which one of us could fart the longest and the loudest

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted, the building's open and there's tea, but it's way too high up for you to reach and it's a good, oh, five years old and molded.

I wish the idiots I work with would vanish off the face of the earth for at least the rest of today.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. You're fired, pack up your desk right now, it's time to go home!

I wish I wasn't starting the This Is Total Crap, What Where You Thinking, panic-phase of my WIP.

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Your WIP is destroyed in a fire (your hard drive as well). You're back at that exciting, "just beginning" stage.

I wish I had gotten ice cream too when I went out to pick up lunch.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. The meat wagon has just pulled up and they are giving away free lead sprinkles with the purchase of every candy coated corpsicle. Today's special... Frosty Nazi Stormtrooper.
MMmmmmmmmm

I wish you would believe me.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. By the way, I've called 911. Those guys in white aren't to be feared, trust me.

I wish my head wasn't waffling back and forth with ridiculous ideas and low self esteem issues.

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. You decide once and for all that "I'm smart enough, I'm good enough . . . and doggone it, people like me!"

I wish I knew what I was talking about half the time.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Sadly, in their zeal to drive away the heat, they also drive away your house, your car, and your city. You're living outside now, but at least it's cool :)

I wish I could pay a superhero to do all my chores this week.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. The TICK shows up...He's mighty!!!!!

I wish someone would appreciate the ton of borderline psychotic financial advice I've unloaded here in the past 2 days.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Trouble is, I'd already paid off all my debt and was able to sit back and drink rum while enjoying the show!

I wish more people would resist the urge to use credit cards.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted Red but it is hard to imagine that without your shark skin leotards-platform shoes-halter top-in pink of course-that you will be able to handle the Walmart pandemonium-as you are-dressed elegantly-tastefully in your leathers-well dear heart it just wont do

We wish we could done our shark skin leotards-platform shoes-halter top-in pink of course-and prance through the aisles of Walmart heaven with Perciphone