Status
Not open for further replies.

dante-x

Registered
Reaction score
“Digging to the rhythm and the echo of a solitary
Website
www.mirrorsthejourney.com
[font=Times New Roman, serif]Well as usual I completely overlooked the obvious. Guess I should have started posting here. Well I was half-assdly perusing the writers forums out there and eventually stumbled in your front door. As far as the communities I have glimpsed go this one seems pretty constructive and civil. I was looking for a community that I could bounce ideas off of, that and learn the art of using the dreaded comma ;) .[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]I hope to find the time to read through some inspirational and entertaining works, and post my own – inspirational, entertaining or not. [/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]~Richard[/font]

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: to AW, Richard. I'm sure you'll find the Cooler an interesting and informative place!

Sara

dante-x

Registered
Reaction score
Website
[font=Times New Roman, serif]Thank you all for the warm welcome J, sth, q, sto, aka, g and Sari. I wonder now what jen.ifer wrote that she wanted stricken from the record. ^_- What is unsaid can fall victim to the power of imagination. And if it is my imagination it will likely the outcome will likely be disastrous than the relatively innocuous truth. Just messing around.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]The Cooler seems like a pretty...er /searches for an adjective/... cool place so far. [/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]If you get bored, and feel like reading a stand alone excerpt, that probably really shouldn't be standing alone, – maybe not standing at all ;) - I dropped one down in the Fantasy section. [/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Brief intro: Yeah I am Canadian, but like many Canadians I have been driven out of my country by the really crappy winter... so where better to go than the pacifist freedom loving, albeit cold land of the Canucks? Well I figured China was worth a go. I finished off my BA in Psych, working for a new d20 company [for you NWN and DnD geeks who actually know what that means], have a couple WIPs, and hell if I can get a decent working draft might actually ready myself for some rejections this year heh.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Hope to talk to you all soon,[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]~Richard [/font]

Angel_Of_The_Morning

Registered
Reaction score
emoticonhi.gif
Welcome to the Cooler! I just joined a couple of days ago myself! Look forward to seeing you around!

TemlynWriting

The Tony Award-winning
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.temlynwriting.com
dante-x said:
[font=Times New Roman, serif]Well as usual I completely overlooked the obvious. Guess I should have started posting here. Well I was half-assdly perusing the writers forums out there and eventually stumbled in your front door. As far as the communities I have glimpsed go this one seems pretty constructive and civil. I was looking for a community that I could bounce ideas off of, that and learn the art of using the dreaded comma ;) .[/font]
Welcome, Richard! You've joined at just the right time--we just created a grammar forum, and I'm the moderator for it. I see you've already made yourself at home there, as well! :) Like you, I searched the internet far and wide (for three years!) for a decent writing forum, and this is by far the best there is!

dante-x

Registered
Reaction score
Website
TemlynWriting said:
Welcome, Richard! You've joined at just the right time--we just created a grammar forum, and I'm the moderator for it. I see you've already made yourself at home there, as well! :) Like you, I searched the internet far and wide (for three years!) for a decent writing forum, and this is by far the best there is!

/shameless plug for the grammar forum/

Yeah advanced grammar, perhaps even simple grammar, isn't my forte heh. Out of all the forums I think this is the one that I will find the most useful for refining my writing, once I figure out how to articulate my questions that is. I have this tendency to get tad too poetic and throw good grammar out the window.

/end of grammar forum ad, and a return to regular old post spamming/

Status
Not open for further replies.