Share This widget

MarkEsq

Clever title pending.
Registered
Reaction score
In the wilds of Texas. Actually, the liberal oasi
I am trying to figure out how to put Share This into my blog. Do you have to paste the code into every single post? Doesn't seem very efficient but more likely I'm being thick about how to do it. I have my own domain name but the site is hosted by blogger, if that makes a difference to anything.

Thanks for any help!

epublishabook

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.epublishabook.com
Am not familiar with Blogger's platform, being a wordpress user, but, in theory, you should be able to insert the widget in such a way that it shows after each post.
In any case, I would advise you to indicate which "share this" widget you are refering to if you wish to receive more practical answers.

MarkEsq

Clever title pending.
Registered
Reaction score
In the wilds of Texas. Actually, the liberal oasi
In any case, I would advise you to indicate which "share this" widget you are refering to if you wish to receive more practical answers.

I didn't realize there was more than one! I have no preference, whichever is easiest, and would be glad of recommendations/advice on that score, too.

Anumie

Registered
Reaction score
If your site is hosted by Blogger, you might be limited with what you can do. Do they have a forum? You might find more helpful answers there.

Hostgator has some pretty cheap hosting (my sites are hosted with Hostgator), and you can install a proper Wordpress framework for free. Then it's just a matter of downloading a free sharing plugin and dragging the widget into place.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Turndog-Millionaire

Registered
Reaction score
hmmmm, not sure about Blogger to be honest. Is it a self hosted one, or just the free Blogger platform type one

I'm just moving over to self hosted (via wordpress.org), and i will be using the Digg Digg plugin. With Wordpress it's a case of downloading the plugin, activating it, and then fill in the details. It gets added to every post from then on in, automatically. I imagine Blogger does something similar

Matt (Turndog Millionaire)