Witch Hunt Tour: Need YA Bloggers

Kasi

Registered
Reaction score
The Witch Hunt Blog Tour will be starting in April. I already have nearly every day in the month filled, but there are some openings. If you would be interested in interviewing me or allowing me to do a guest post, email me at
[email protected]
You can check my blog out here:
http://kasi-kcblake.blogspot.com

eternalised

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
majankaverstraete.com
Hey Kasi,

I'm a book reviewer/blogger with a particular interest for YA and paranormal. Can you please post some more information about your book, such as the blurb?

Are you looking for other stops, such as book review stops, book excerpt stops, etc. or just author interview and guest post stops?

Kasi

Registered
Reaction score
Hi

A magical game of Hide N Seek begins.
Find the missing player and win.
The game resets, everyone forgets, and they start to play it again.

No one can hide a secret from teen reporter Starr Hughes, not for long. She will go to any lengths to uncover a good story. Hiding under the headmaster’s desk, planting listening devices, and breaking into a person’s locker are just a few of the ways she gathers information. Nothing drives her crazier than an unsolved mystery. That’s why it bothers her so much that Jade Wilcox killed herself without leaving a suicide note. Why would a popular sixteen-year-old do that?

Jade’s sudden death isn’t the only mystery in the small New England town. There are a group of kids at school—the It-Squad—and they are about to play a secretive game at school. Starr is determined to uncover everything about them. She has to. The boy she loves is one of them and if he’s up to something wicked, she wants to know. In the end Starr will get her story, even if she winds up like Jade.

I prefer interviews, but one blogger is doing an excerpt from my book and another had a totally off-the-wall idea that sounded great. I'm up for suggestions. Thanks.