Looking for some guest bloggers

LilGreenBookworm

I write with crayons.
Registered
Reaction score
My blog is still in the baby phase, and I'm looking for some awesome bloggers to help it grow. :) I write about writing, and the challenges I face as a stay-at-home mom. It's a very relaxed, fun blog, and I would love to hear stories from you guys about the personal challenges you face, amusing things your family/pets have done to interrupt writing time, that sort of thing.

The link is in my siggy, so feel free to check it out. Thanks for reading!

Histry Nerd

Moving Forward!
Registered
Reaction score
Texas. It's like a whole 'nother country.
I'd love to help, Bookworm, although I probably don't qualify as the kind of awesome blogger you're looking for (I've been at it for a couple of years now, and I think my little history blog has fewer than 900 page views). But I'll be happy to talk about the challenges of writing, building a career at my day job, staying involved as a dad, and trying like hell not to neglect my wife at the same time.

You can check out my blog below. Send me a PM if you want to swap posts!

HN

areteus

Registered
Reaction score
I'm always happy to guest blog. And you can return the favour. Send me a PM to discuss it if you like.

bclause

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thriftymommaramblings.com
Hi. I love the blog and I can relate all to well trying to juggle family with writing. Now I added being back in school f/t to the mix. I have three blogs I'm currently writing and my oldest one is a PR 2 and my newer one is a PR 1. My very newest one is still unranked. I started my oldest one about three years ago. I had neglected it for a few months, but have been writing faithfully since October. It is reganing followers and popularity. Long story short is I would love to do a guest post.

EthanJones

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
Website
ethanjonesbooks.wordpress.com
Hi Bookworm,

Send me a PM or an e-mail (hx111 at yahoo dot com), so we can chat about how we can help each our blogs grow and become more attractive.

Thanks in advance,

Ethan