What would be the best publication for this type of query?

notwriting4free

Registered
Reaction score
Pardon me if I'm posting in the wrong place but I'm looking for the best publication for an article on rental properties. The article will be aimed at property owners/lanlords.

This is my first query so I'm hoping that I can find the right kind of publication to pitch this article too.

Thanks for all the help!

Last edited:

Arisa81

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
pacificpurple.blogspot.com
Well, my first thought was one of those magazines you get for free (usually) that list houses and apts for sale and rent. They often have some articles in there. But since your article is aimed at the landlord/owner, I'm not sure that would be the best fit. Have you done a search for magazines aimed at owners and landlords? I'm sure there is something out there. Good luck!

Debbie V

Mentoring Myself and Others
Registered
Reaction score
Try local presses that advertise rental properties. Anything with a real estate section.

love4words2

Registered
Reaction score
Have you tried the National Apartment Association? My parents own rental property and subscribe to the magazine as a member of the association. They may also have a local association in your area that you may be able to try as well. Below, I've found the link to the national association.

You can try them at http://www.naahq.org/Pages/welcome.aspx.

Best wishes and congrats on sending your first query.

Last edited:

Sea Witch

Stirring the word cauldron
Registered
Reaction score
Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
Again, I'm not sure your angle, but people who own rental properties are people who have money. You could consider some of the luxury mags; or even your local newspaper, real estate section--wherever you are.