Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurie PK

Fulltime blogger & freelance writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
theadventurouswriter.com
I need to hire a managing editor (or 7!) for my blogs...but I don't know how much to pay...

Here’s the scoop:

For the past 4 years, I've been writing and blogging full-time - I started the Quips and Tips series of blogs, including Quips and Tips for Successful Writers.

I love it (and especially love that I can make a relatively good living writing for myself!), but I recently started a full-time job as a Mentoring Coordinator for Big Brothers in Vancouver. I need a break from writing full-time...and I want to get out of the house and help people in person. I'm covering a maternity leave until August.

All that to say: I don't want my Quips and Tips blogs to wither and die. But I don't have time to run them -- I NEVER had time to run all the blogs I started (I have 7 Quips and Tips sites, and I'd love to create more!).

I'm looking for feedback on how much I should pay an editor per post, and per 100 page views (I want to pay a one-time payment, plus ongoing payments).

If you're interested in something like this, or if you have any tips on how much I should pay, please comment below!

And, I offer more details here:
Need to Hire Managing Editors for Quips and Tips Blogs.

Thanks for your time - I appreciate your feedback!

Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.