• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Mentor of Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

AloneBadman

What is a man?
Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for a hard editor/mentor. I've written on my own for five years and recieved mixed feedback. Some positive and some negative. What I'm looking for is someone with editing experience and published a novel or close to one. I'm not anal but I want feedback and strong critique.

My weakness is grammar and syntax at times. I've taken to reading Strauss's Style handbook each day for about ten minutes or so. I'm six chapters into my newest manuscript. If you're interested, post here or send me a pm and we can work out the details.

I'm looking for someone who has experience with fiction, aimed specifically at urban fantasy or political intrigue.

Edit: Yeah I was about to do that. I realized it wasn't specific enough.

Last edited:

BarbaraSheridan

*insert catchy phrase here*
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbarasheridan.com
Hello and welcome to AW.

You may want to edit your post and let people know what exactly you're writing with this new project. Fiction? What genre? Non-fiction? What topic?

You can put a little blurb here and you might want to post a chapter in SYW work area or at least link to a sample chapter somewhere where potentially interested folks can see if your project interests them enough to lend a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.