Freelance Site

shelleyo

Just another face in a red jumpsuit
Registered
Reaction score
Better proofread your bio page again. An omission, an error or two and some repetition can be weeded out.

If you're looking for clients for writing work, I'm also not sure how grade school and middle school achievements apply. It might be best to stick to the current and relevant.

In addition, if you're looking to get paid for writing work, mentioning that you're enrolled in a writing course might not be a great idea.

If the aim of the site is just for display, it matters less.

Good luck!

Shelley

denenewrites

Registered
Reaction score
I like the look/feel of your site. I agree with shelleyo's advice.

I'd also add a "services" page since it looks like you offer writing and design services for your clients. You might add a tag line to your header graphic as well so that visitors know right away who you are and what you offer (because the typewriter graphic makes it seem like you're only a writer, but then you have design projects on your portfolio page).

Also, consider purchasing your own domain name and hosting your portfolio website instead of using blogger. It looks much more professional (if you're trying to build a profitable freelance biz) to have a professional web identity and I believe it starts with your URL.

Good luck!

amomschoice

Registered
Reaction score
I think I fixed my bio and updated the pages. I like the idea for a tagline on the header.