Cover artist waving hi!

FantasiaFrogDesigns

Fantasia frog Designs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
fantasiafrogdesigns.wordpress.com
Hello,
I'm Tara from Fantasia Frog Designs. A fellow member of Absolute Write suggested I join up about three months ago, and I'm getting to it now. :)

I started FFD two years ago. It is my own e book cover art business and I'm loving it. I've always done some sort of art along side my writing career, but finally have found the medium in which I am rarely frustrated, photoshop.

If you need something pretty for your book/blog/business, I have designs up on my website located here: http://fantasiafrogdesigns.wordpress.com.

-Looking forward to meeting like-minded folk here on the forum.

Tara

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. A word to the wise, (50 posts), it would be a good idea to participate first in helping others before you think about posting your own work. After you have been around here for awhile, then post something of your own for help. Good luck.

FantasiaFrogDesigns

Fantasia frog Designs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
fantasiafrogdesigns.wordpress.com
If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. A word to the wise, (50 posts), it would be a good idea to participate first in helping others before you think about posting your own work. After you have been around here for awhile, then post something of your own for help. Good luck.

I'm seeing this same message about 50 post minimum a few times, and I'm a bit confused now... I don't THINK my work is up anywhere yet. Except my signature. (Otherwise, just feeling my way through the forum.) Pardon me, coming through.

Alessandra Kelley

Sophipygian
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alessandrakelley.com
I'm seeing this same message about 50 post minimum a few times, and I'm a bit confused now... I don't THINK my work is up anywhere yet. Except my signature. (Otherwise, just feeling my way through the forum.) Pardon me, coming through.

Oh yeah, she gives that welcome to every new person. It's just a heads-up, because so many people come here wanting to post their writing for instant critiques. I gather that at some point there were so many people getting help and then vanishing that the 50 post minimum was instated, to make sure people were serious about hanging around. It's almost the commonest of first questions from new members, how soon they can get writing help and advice. So a lot of people make sure to tell new members about the 50 post minimum thing. It's nothing personal.

garnerdavis

Warped humor here
Registered
Reaction score
Sounds like a great business idea. Welcome.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. So take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’
works, or join a discussion.