Salutations from a post-apocalyptic future

Elessar

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.witchesrevelation.com
Greetings and Merry Met,

Tim G. here reporting from the mayhem of a near future society where dogs rule the world and we all eat name brand puppy chow...okay so I couldn't really think of a good way to introduce myself :)

I'm a former newspaper reporter/photographer/graphic artist with the High Plains View and Rancher News. When the newspaper went out of business, I tried my hand at novel writing and recently self-published a YA fiction novel, Witches Revelation (and no it doesn't involve dogs taking over the world, or 2012 for that matter, that subject has been beat to death ;).

Other interests include graphic art and design, photography, history, metaphysics, and paint ball to name a few. I've tried my hand at a couple different careers including, short order cook, construction and even worked as a police officer for a while (clearing a building with .357 automatic in your hand...whoa, what a rush :), honestly I enjoyed the paperwork the best, shows how much of a writing nut I am :)

Anyhow, that's me in a nutshell, look forward to talking with you all.

Merry Met,

Tim G. aka Elessar

Figuro

Registered
Reaction score
Hello and welcome,

Thanks for the laugh - there see you have another talent for comedy.. lol. A world ruled by dogs whereby we are forced to eat puppy food - hmmm, interesting indeed.
I enjoy paint ball too - great fun. Are you the kind that go hunting or the kind that sits and waits for them to come to you, then pick them off one at a time? LOL

Enjoy the forum and making friends.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. So take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’
works, or join a discussion.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. A word to the wise, (50 posts), it would be a good idea to participate first in helping others before you think about posting your own work. After you have been around here for awhile, then post something of your own for help. Good luck.

TheMurf

I have opinions and I share them :)
Registered
Reaction score
Woof, woof, woof, woof, bark
(welcome)

Elessar

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.witchesrevelation.com
Wow, didn't expect so many welcomes in the first 24 hours :), awesome. I'll also try to answer some of the questions possed.

Figuro, greetings and salutations. As for paintball, I'm more the lead a squad of fellow players on a suicide mission and then run screaming at the enemy ;) (I don't live very long on the field but its fun to see another player's eyes bug out of their goggles)

Here's the url to my book's site, Alessandra, it also has some of my articles I wrote as a newspaper reporter: http://www.witchesrevelation.com/

Thanks for the forum link, Parumpdragon, I will definitely check it out. :)

And as always, if a laugh is needed, let me know :)

MMConway

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Glad to have you join us!

NinaK

On the Beach
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Tim