Maestrowork?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, where's Ray? It hurts my fingers to write this, but I miss his snarky -- but mostly accurate -- input in this grammar section. More pain in my fingers.

I was gone ten days in the middle of May due to a busted video card, and only Maryn inquired, but most everyone likes Ray, which I can't understand.

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
He often takes breaks of varying lengths.

He'll be glad he's missed but he's a busy guy. One novel published and working on another - and I'm sure he's fine.

I've no doubt he'll appear soon - and re-open all threads where he feels he can contribute his usual humour-spiked wisdom.

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've read and re-read that second paragraph, Chase, especially the last phrase and still don't know how to reply -other than to say - I missed you, too, friend. :D

Okay, where's Ray? It hurts my fingers to write this, but I miss his snarky -- but mostly accurate -- input in this grammar section. More pain in my fingers.

I was gone ten days in the middle of May due to a busted video card, and only Maryn inquired, but most everyone likes Ray, which I can't understand.

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've read and re-read that second paragraph, Chase, especially the last phrase and still don't know how to reply.

I was just trying to be funny, Bufty, which often is a total failure. Anyway, a week or so absence isn't enough to file a report with the missing persons section.

I'm glad to learn Maestro often disappears, and no one knows of any catastrophe. We certainly have enough of those around the world lately.

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sure Ray would appreciate the sentiment, but that's what PM's and such are for. :)

Closing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.