Hello Everybody!

Bertha Marie

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myvictoryafterabuse.webs.com
I'm Bertha Marie Evans...the happiest most positive person you may ever know. I have already written and published two books about autism, but I found out the hard way that Publish America does not count in the real world as a real publication? I got out of my contract for both books but the names of them were...Joys and Sorrows of Living With Adult Autism and Autism Undiagnosed. I plan to combine them and get it published by a giniune publisher after I publish my third book...Victory After Abuse: What Every Victim Wants by Bertha Marie Evans. Faith Walk Publishers are looking at it right now. I have to wait for them to have their meeting, apparently the Acquisitions Editor doesn't know when that will be?

Everything bed imaginable has happened to me as a little girl. Torture, every kind of sexual and physical abuse, I was an alcoholic and addicted to gambling. I asked Jesus into my heart 4 years into my abusive first marriage and God immediately changed my want to! I didn't want to pollute the temple of God by drinking and I didn't want to support an institution that was robbing families by gambling. I told God I would give my husband one year to change and if he didn't change I would get a divorce. He made it quite clear he didn't want anything to do with my Jesus so I got a divorce almost on my five year anniversary. I had a near fatal accident two months after my divorce. My Heavenly Daddy, God, had to allow me to be nearly killed in order to keep me pure after my divorce. He was humbling me for the most wonderful man in the world...Brian Evans!

I have three websites, please check them out and sign the guest books, my sweet dear autistic husband checks them all the time. Thanks! May my Heavenly Daddy Bless you.
Bertha Marie Evans

www.myvictoryafterabuse.webs.com
www.autismandmarriage.webs.com
www.evansinspirations.webs.com

Niti Newtfinger

Registered
Reaction score
It's great to have you on the forums. This is a really positive place. :)

Kenpoclimber

Registered
Reaction score
Gather enough positivity in one room, and the sun will shine on the most clouded of days. Welcome.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Don't forget to read the Newbie's Guide and enjoy AW

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. So take some time to read the stickies, greet fellow newbies, critique other members’
works, or join a discussion.

I have passes for the pool on the roof, only $10