Hello, My name is....

DustySun

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I'm ah DustySun and I'm brand new to this site. I haven't had to much teaching in writing (other then what's taught in school) and I haven't shown much of my little writings to the public. I'm not that good but I really want to get better so I'd really appreciate some help and advice.

Williebee

Capeless, wingless, & yet I fly.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ifoundaknife.com
You're in a good place, at a great time. Wander around, it is more vast than it appears on the surface, and more diverse. You'll find places you like, and some you don't, but there is a lot to learn from and share here.

Please, read the newbie guide. Ask questions. Feel free to raid the mini bar in the back. :)

Welcome!

lndsymllr

Registered
Reaction score
Hello and welcome! I'm a new member as well but I have had chances to look around the site before I actually joined. It is full of very helpful information and great folks!

writingismypassion

~Charity~
Registered
Reaction score
You came to a great place. I am a new member but have been checking out the site for a while. People on here are very friendly and know what they're talking about!

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A pleasure to meet you, DustySun. It's a one-stop website, able to meet all your needs for writing and for playing. Why go anywhere else?

Maryn, shaking hands

Quentin Nokov

King of the Kitties
Registered
Reaction score
You're certainly are at a good place. No other writing site can compare to knowledge Absolute Write has to give. Welcome.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. A word to the wise, (50 posts), it would be a good idea to participate first in helping others before you think about posting your own work. After you have been around here for awhile, then post something of your own for help. Good luck.

DustySun

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you for the advice (and the popcorn). Is there anywhere with basic tutorials or something of that kind?

I'm always so lost of Forums.