I guess I should reintroduce myself...

TRINITY225

Registered
Reaction score
As you can see I've been around for sometime, but have not posted in ages. There's a lot of personal reasons for this, one being trying to chase a career that was definitely not suited for me. After some drama, I finally feel some clarity to actually focus on doing what I enjoy and that is to write.

So, I just wanted to drop by and re-introduce myself and say "Hello to all in AW land" before diving into the forums since it's been like a million years since I've been here :)

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back to us in all our glory. :Hug2:

MarcMcClure

Dammit Jim! I'm a doctor, not a ...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
marcamcclure.blogspot.com
So, I just wanted to drop by and re-introduce myself and say "Hello to all in AW land" before diving into the forums since it's been like a million years since I've been here :)

Yes, welcome. I'm relatively new here, but from what I've read, and the little interaction I've had, I love it here.

Welcome to the community ... welcome home :Hug2:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back

hello.gif

Don't forget to read the Newbie's Guide and enjoy AW

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. So take some time to read the stickies, greet fellow newbies, critique other members’
works, or join a discussion.

I have passes for the pool on the roof, only $10

TRINITY225

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Reddog and everyone. I have been lurking for sometime now checking out the discussions. Hopefully, by the time I get to 50 posts I'll have something finished :)

Great to be back!

kdesanges

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back!! This forum will definitely help keep you focused. Happy writing :)