Registered
Reaction score
Excellent juxtaposition, blacbird.

I hope this is an ongoing thread. :)

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I wish there was a rehab for psychotic dictators...maybe it should be mandatory before anyone runs for president.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Just watched that interview. Silly Charlie. Rock stars are from Mars. Clearly, you are from Uranus.

AncientEagle

Old kid, no need to be gentle.
Registered
Reaction score
It seems obvious to me that both Muammar and Charlie are delusional and seriously ill. Both utter stuff that isn't just ridiculous, it often makes no sense at all.

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
"The reason it went bad is because I don't do pills. I don't take opiates, I don't do benzos or any of that psychotropic nonsense. I used to [take cocaine]. I've gotta be careful because that's like lawsuits and things that went on. Well, yeah. I'm not taking it. I had to pay for it. Well, um, I hadn't done any for a while, like 7 hours, but I had this hernia thing that was popping out." ~ charlie sheen

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
This thread should have come with a poll. How many people on AW would like to be as underpaid as Charlie Sheen is.

BTW, on an unrelated note, I just got bad news from my doctor. I do not have Tiger blood and Adonis dna. Rather Pig blood and Jabba the Hutt DNA. oh well...