Innocence Raped [disturbing content]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry for the rant, but this sort of evil makes me disgusted with the human race.

Fla. police: Toddler raped at SeaWorld

Suspect saved photos of assault on cell phone, sent pictures to e-mail account, cops say

110225-Grzybowicz-vmed-440p.grid-3x2.jpg

ORLANDO, Fla. — Florida authorities say a 26-year-old man raped a 2-year-old girl at SeaWorld Orlando and saved pictures of the crime on his cell phone, local media reported Friday.

Michael Grzybowicz of Cocoa Beach, Fla., has been held without bail in the Brevard County Jail since Saturday, Orange County sheriff's deputies said.
Grzybowicz is accused of raping the child on Feb. 17 after her mother had asked him to briefly watch the toddler inside the theme park, according to Orlando TV station WESH.

Pictures of the alleged rape were found on Grzybowicz’ phone and sent to his e-mail account, the sheriff's office said.

Records state that four photographs in the phone's memory chip showed the violation of the youngster wearing a diaper and a yellow sun dress while she rode in a dark blue stroller, according to The Orlando Sentinel.
Grzybowicz told investigators that he didn't know how the photos got onto his cell phone, according to media reports.

link
I'm a man with a great deal of imagination, but I cannot think of a punishment worse enough to make this monster suffer well enough.

Oh, but how I would enjoy trying. :flamethrower

Last edited by a moderator:

Xelebes

Delerium ex Ennui
Registered
Reaction score
The guy is a genius. I mean, how could they ever prove it? I mean, gee, there isn't like evidence in the form of photographs or anything. . .

Anaquana

needed a good laugh today
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anaquana.wordpress.com
O Great Flying Spaghetti Monster, please reach down with your noodley appendage and ram it repeatedly into this despicable piece of filth until he is dead.

Also, please bitch-slap the mother for being such a complete fucking moron for leaving her child in the care of an apparently complete stranger while she went and had fun with her boyfriend.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Of all possible endings to a shitty shit situation like rape (let alone CHILD rape), this is probably the best.

Well, second best, but we don't have any dinosaurs to feed him too.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
You know, I keep thinking I'm a bit numb to shock. I was prepared to come in and give you some shit for an over-the-top thread title, but there's no way to be over the top about this particular story.

The only possible padding of this horrible thing is that the poor baby will never remember it.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
The only possible padding of this horrible thing is that the poor baby will never remember it.

And the guy is not long for this world. Give me a moment of complete hypocrisy to say that I can't wait for someone to knife him in the back when he gets to jail.

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Wait, wait, what?

I get that the mother would leave her child with him--the article says they'd been chumming around with him, so he obviously earned her trust. That's not my issue, and I don't think we should be bashing the mother for making a mistake that many new parents could have made, however dire the consequences were.

I just can't quite picture the scene in my head, and it's bugging me.

He raped a toddler while at seaworld? In front of the scores of folks walking about and enjoying their day? Wha-how?

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
It's highly possible that he had found a out of the way place that was unwatched.

I know that my peripheral vision and general awareness sucks (I only have 1 dot in perception), so if someone is actually hiding off to the side, and no one actually goes down that way to actually stumble on the scene, it's not that hard to imagine.

...I wish it was, though.

<vomits everywhere forever>

Anaquana

needed a good laugh today
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anaquana.wordpress.com
My bad. I had read the Sentinel news article and only skimmed the other one. I missed where it said he had gone to the park with them. That wasn't mentioned in the Sentinel article.

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And the guy is not long for this world. Give me a moment of complete hypocrisy to say that I can't wait for someone to knife him in the back when he gets to jail.

I think I'm going to be sick.

He will not last a month in prison.

All the "he's innocent until proven guilty" crap aside (What's his defense going to be? "Heck, your honor. She looked at least five. She came on to me.") It should take about 15 minutes to convict this creep. I predict a brief, unhappy, terrifying and hopefully an excruciatingly painful prison experience for Mr. Gryzbowicz.
In prison, fellow inmates derisively call pedophiles "chesters," "tree jumpers" and "short eyes."

Prison can be a menacing place for child molesters like the former Roman Catholic priest John Geoghan, who was killed in his cell Saturday — or for other alleged pedophile priests working their way through the criminal justice system.

"If you take out a sex offender like this former priest in Massachusetts, maybe the person who took him out thought he'd make a name of himself," said Margot Bach, a spokeswoman for California Department of Corrections. "Taking [a pedophile] out would gain [the killer] a lot more respect among the other inmates."

In fact, Goeghan's accused killer, Joseph Druce, "looked upon Father Geoghan as a prize," and plotted his killing for a month, John Conte, district attorney for Worcester County, Mass., told reporters Monday.
Though prison officials in some Northeastern states question the idea of an automatic social hierarchy among prisoners based solely upon their offenses, most agree that if there is one, child molesters and informants — derided as "snitches" — occupy the lowest rungs.

Such offenders, including Geoghan, often are placed into protective custody with other prisoners seen to be under a threat.

"Once their crime has become known, they usually don't make it" without protective custody, said Lt. Ken Lewis, a corrections officer and spokesman at California's Los Angeles County State Prison. "There's a lot of [pedophiles] that can successfully make it … as long as they don't brag about their offense."

If they do talk, "they'll get beat up," Lewis added. "In some places he may even get his throat cut."

That potentially could mean a lot of inmates at risk. At the end of 2001, about 83,000 state prison inmates, or about 6.8 percent, were male sex offenders who had committed a rape or sexual assault against a minor under age 18, according to Allen Beck, chief of corrections statistics for the federal Bureau of Justice Statistics.

Just 56 state and federal prisoners out of a population of about 1.3 million were actually killed by other inmates during the yearlong period between July 1999 and June 2000, and it was unknown how many were pedophiles, Beck said.

But unpopular prisoners also can be harassed in other ways.

"[Child sex offenders] are at risk of being murdered, having their food taken, having their cells defecated and urinated in," said Leslie Walker, a prisoner's rights activist with the Massachusetts Correctional Legal Society. "Their life is truly a living hell."

link

Well, boo-fucking-hoo. :cry: That's sooooo sad. :rolleyes:

Prisoners, many of whom are fathers, have no regard for pedophiles. Same thing for guards. You think they give a rat's ass about some scumbag baby raper screaming bloody murder while he gets shanked in the shower?

Enjoy what is likely to be a relatively short rest of your worthless life, Mr. Gryzbocwicz. I pray your victim heals from both the physical trauma and possibly the mental anguish that may come. I have no prayers for you.

blacbird

Registered
Reaction score
He didn't know how those photos got on his cell phone???????????????

It's nice to find a thread on which we can all agree. Beyond that, the English language has no adequate words. Nor does any other language I'm aware of.

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
Of all possible endings to a shitty shit situation like rape (let alone CHILD rape), this is probably the best.

Well, second best, but we don't have any dinosaurs to feed him too.
They may not be dinosaurs, but I'm sure Sea World has some large aquatic mammals they can feed this guy to. ;)

Rufus Coppertop

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Give me a moment of complete hypocrisy to say that I can't wait for someone to knife him in the back when he gets to jail.

I think they'll be able to do a bit better than just a knife in the back.

Reaction score
I often think about how although I am pro death penalty, I would have a hard time actually being the person who pulls the switch or does the injection, etc.

This is a case where I wouldn't think twice or have a moment of hesitation and would sleep very well and probably not give it another thought.

Unfathomable this monster.

How this person is a part of the same species as I and you is something i will never understand.

Rowan

Registered
Reaction score
It's a shame there isn't someone with an equal size ratio to him as he had to the child waiting for him in prison. Nothing bad enough can happen to him.
Bolding is mine.
Oh yes. Death would be too quick and painless for this bastard. In my perfect world, he'd suffer unspeakable torment and know fear just like that poor child (if such individuals are even capable of fear; it's debatable). And then die a slow, torturous death.

As for the people who shout: "But he can be rehabilitated!" Well, I can't it any better than FBI Profiler John Douglas who dealt directly with sexual predators and serial killers during his career:
Where I do not think there is much hope. . .is when we deal with serial killers and sexual predators, the people I have spent most of my career hunting and studying. These people do what they do. . .because it feels good, because they want to, because it gives
them satisfaction. You can certainly make the argument, and I will agree with you, that many of them are compensating for bad jobs, poor self-image, mistreatment by parents, any number of things. But that doesn’t mean we’re going to be able to rehabilitate them."
John E. Douglas (Journey Into Darkness)
"There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven."
John E. Douglas (Journey Into Darkness)
http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/54208.John_E_Douglas

Douglas does not hold out much hope for rehabilitating serial killers, rapists or other violent offenders. “They have a sense of entitlement,” he said. They often show no remorse and tend to believe their victims had it coming. “You’re not going to change that kind of mindset.”
http://tribstar.com/local/x1155734504/Behavior-profiling-pioneer-offers-insight-into-killers-minds#

MarkEsq

Clever title pending.
Registered
Reaction score
In the wilds of Texas. Actually, the liberal oasi
All the "he's innocent until proven guilty" crap aside (What's his defense going to be? "Heck, your honor. She looked at least five. She came on to me.")

On this last point. I met this guy four days before he was executed and he openly told me the story of how he killed a 7 year old. He told me about how he'd seen her on the street in their neighborhood, how they'd gotten to talking. He found out her dad was in a band and he told her that he, too, had a guitar (a lie, he admitted).

My blood ran cold when the discussion continued:

"I asked her if she wanted to see it, and when she said 'Yes,' that's when I knew."
"Knew that you were going to kill her?"
"No. That's when I knew that she was interested in me. Sexually."

He said it as if he was explaining why he'd gone to the store the previous day.

Relatedly, I can assure you that saying good bye to someone on the eve of their execution is a tad awkward. I was there on a Friday, he was to be executed on Tuesday, so I just said, "Have a nice weekend." :)

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Yup, and he will prob get a slap on the wrist for it.

Smileycat

The Punk Cat
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry for the rant, but this sort of evil makes me disgusted with the human race.

I'm a man with a great deal of imagination, but I cannot think of a punishment worse enough to make this monster suffer well enough.

Oh, but how I would enjoy trying. :flamethrower
Totally agree with you, nighttimer. I am of the mind that as soon as they are caught red-handed, they should be tortured for at least 24 hours on the spot in a public place, then killed.

Smileycat

The Punk Cat
Registered
Reaction score
You know, I keep thinking I'm a bit numb to shock. I was prepared to come in and give you some shit for an over-the-top thread title, but there's no way to be over the top about this particular story.

Maybe, maybe not. I have a very strong memory from when I was 2 weeks old.

Status
Not open for further replies.