Hello Everybody!

ctg7w6

Registered
Reaction score
I am new to the forums! I have written things on and off for a few years, but nothing has ever amounted to much. Recently I have gotten pretty serious about writing (though I am struggling to give it enough time because I am in law school!).

I have always written in the fantasy genre and someday I may branch out to science fiction (though probably only for short stories).

I thought I might go ahead and sign up here at AW. I have been looking around on the forums for a few months now and I thought it would be a good time considering I just submitted my first short story for publication (it has not been accepted or anything, I just submitted it to a place to consider!). I am quite excited about this and I hope I get published.

I intend to do short stories for a while before hauling off and writing a real novel!

Well, thanks for having me here, AWers!

By the way, I have a website that I just started:

http://www.ctgoodwin.com

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Don't forget to read the Newbie's Guide and enjoy AW

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. So take some time to read the stickies, greet fellow newbies, critique other members’
works, or join a discussion.

I have passes for the pool on the roof, only $10

JRVogt

takin' the world by storm...one raindrop at a time
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.JRVogt.com
Welcome, fellow fantasy writer. A pleasure to have you with us.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A pleasure to have you join us, CT. I'm amazed you have any writing time during law school, but it's great that you do. Enjoy escaping the world of torts, huh?

Maryn, pleased to meet you

ctg7w6

Registered
Reaction score
A pleasure to have you join us, CT. I'm amazed you have any writing time during law school, but it's great that you do. Enjoy escaping the world of torts, huh?

Maryn, pleased to meet you

I finished torts last semester. Loved the class... Now, civil procedure is the real reason I want to escape :)

Melancholia

Registered
Reaction score
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...law school, really???

I want to go to law school too, but there's still undergrad to finish. So lucky! Anyways, welcome, I'm Melancholia and I just joined here too!

ctg7w6

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the greetings! If you want to go to law school make sure you start studying for the LSAT early! Especially logic games. They can be learned it just takes practice!

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. A word to the wise, (50 posts), it would be a good idea to participate first in helping others before you think about posting your own work. After you have been around here for awhile, then post something of your own for help. Good luck.