I call myself a writer but I consider myself to be a sophisticated analyst and researcher.

matwilson

Banned
Reaction score
Website
surftofind.com
I write about the truth but most people do not recognize it so I am frequently stigmatized. I am allegedly a conspiracist. In fact, those who call me a conspiracist are delusional, in my opinion, and that makes it quite difficult to make friends in a world that does not make any room for disputation.

There is nothing surprising about the way people react. When we are obedient to the dictates of intuition or faulty conclusion, we limit understanding because our vision is clouded by preconception and misconception and we tend to become the advocates of a distorted reality. This process of forcibly asserting a meaning that does not accord with the facts leads to one of two consequences -we either become victims of our own self-deception or we engage outright fraud to conceal, eliminate, misrepresent or alter any fact that does not support our views.

I have written two pieces which will make my points famously clear to all. http://surftofind.com/report
http://surftofind.com/report
A thorough and comprehensive analysis which relates to the Warren Report:

I can already see the eyeballs rolling !

And this is a comprehensive account about the nature of the relationship between Marilyn Monroe and Joe Dimaggio:

Looks like the eyes are still rolling.

Truth tends to do that, these days. Hope you all learn something, because I certainly will.

My Best Regards to all my new friends:)

Mat Wilson

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Don't forget to read the Newbie's Guide and enjoy AW

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. So take some time to read the stickies, greet fellow newbies, critique other members’
works, or join a discussion.

I have passes for the pool on the roof, only $10

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. A word to the wise, (50 posts), it would be a good idea to participate first in helping others before you think about posting your own work. After you have been around here for awhile, then post something of your own for help. Good luck.

matwilson

Banned
Reaction score
Website
surftofind.com
Every single time we strike the keyboard, it's our own work. Sorry if you all think I broke the rules, it was not intentional.

I am what I am...

As far as helping anybody, I am an educator. That's why I publish, to help people understand the truth.

Have I helped anybody here?

matwilson

Banned
Reaction score
Website
surftofind.com
Do you expect anyone to read your pieces and miraculously find the truth? And who's truth?

For your information, there is only one truth, and i think i need to revise my profile -i do not consider myself to be a writer as much as i am a publisher.

For example, I just published this.

Whose truth is that? I just like to chronicle injustice, so that we can be in a better position to recognize and combat it.

And that's the truth.

matwilson

Banned
Reaction score
Website
surftofind.com
Do you expect anyone to read your pieces and miraculously find the truth? And who's truth?

I read your poem:

GODS OWN

BEAK AND TALONS,
FANGS AND CLAWS.
TO THE WILD CREATURES,
GOD GAVE HIS ALL.

ARMS AND HANDS,
LEGS AND FEET.
TO THE HUMANS,
GOD ALSO GAVE A SEAT.

But I'd change your last verse to this:

Ear and Head
Nose and Eye
To the Humans,
God said, "DON'T LIE".

matwilson

Banned
Reaction score
Website
surftofind.com
Hello, Mat. Welcome.

:)

Very cute title. "Serial Quiller".

They say you can't judge a book by the title but I actually think that a creative title is vital -it captures the attention of the person who is trying to select something to read.

If I was a fan of fictition/mystery novels, I would certainly select your book.

As you can probably tell, I read mostly non-fiction so I will probably never get the opportunity to actually read your book. I am currently reading a book called "Selected Letters of Richard Wagner", it is 1030 pages long, and you can appreciate how scarce time is...

So I hope that everybody who reads mystery/fiction reads your book because it looks very interesting.

matwilson

Banned
Reaction score
Website
surftofind.com
Thank you for pointing that out i like Vampyre much better.

Is there any meaning behind the "pyre" in the vam?

VP_Benni

likes a colorful font
Registered
Reaction score
Your definition of a vampyre is probably diferent from others' perspectives.
A vampyre is different from a vampire, to most. A vampire is basically the Hollywood myth. Immortal and nocturnal being who hunts at night and turns into a bat. While Anne Rice is lovely and all, this community is dedicated to mainly sanguinarianism (vampyrism). A vampyre is usually in referal to people who are into sanguinarianism, and have chosen vampyrism as a way of life and an everyday element. They are safe, realistic and simply have different and darker needs. As cheesy as it sounds, it is real and so many have chosen this as a LIFESTYLE.

I don't actually drink blood (on a regular basis......) but I couldn't resist :D

~Amber~

matwilson

Banned
Reaction score
Website
surftofind.com
No, this is my first time here.

I guess you are asking because I remind you of somebody?

Who would that be, if that is the case?

Most people are full of themselves and it is difficult to find people who are not, so I take it, the person you are comparing me to is a rare find.

I am not speaking from experience here, it appears to be a scientific fact:

For example, the evidence indicates that 90% of business executives think that they are in the top 10% in their field of expertise, which means that most of them are full of shit.

It is very difficult to find people who are humble enough to understand both their strengths and weaknesses...