Need some one rewrite my novella (need a translator)

Batool

Registered
Reaction score
hello
how are you?

I read some comment in this website
english langauge is not my frist langauge.
sorry for my bad lang but I need some one help me to rewriter my novella
I was publishing my novel in my langauge since 3 years and I have nice reader, but I want to publish in usa to see it all the world so I give thousands of dollars to good translater in our countries but when I take it I see is not good qauity and try to talk and give him chance to rewriter but always escape without care... in our country they care just take money and money without care if this story nice or not, the care about (Rumors and scandals ) even not produce good book , so sadly because Im realy good writer and also I have nice story but if you want to publish should give the money then ur book will publish with just 1000 copy ... so funny and sadly
so I try to give it to editor in website like ( fristedit .com)
then they nothing do take more than 1500 dollars without see the different that mean it is scam website ...
I have sent it to many agent in usa but always reject it because I need to produce it in good quaity so that is the reason or rewrite the novella then send again...
I try to search about good editor or rewriter my novella but still not yet find it...
so can you help me to do that
Im realy thank you and thanful even u r not do nothing

Batool
note
I was publishing 4 novel until now in my langauge and I have mony not yet publish need thousands of dollars to make it see the sun...
Im realy feel upset because Im searching two years for some one rewrite my novella and name who do that will be below my name and I will realy thanx them for all my life

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. A word to the wise, (50 posts), it would be a good idea to participate first in helping others before you think about posting your own work. After you have been around here for awhile, then post something of your own for help. Good luck.

Nickie

Not too old to learn
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nickiefleming.com
Hi there, Batool! Deriving from your name, I take it you speak some language from the East? I can do translations, but only if the original work is in Dutch, French or German. Also, I'm quite busy right now with my dayjob. For me writing is only a hobby.

Nickie

vampgirl278

I DO believe in fairies and magic!
Registered
Reaction score
Is it in your language? Or just bad English? If it just needs to be rewritten in better quality English and you're willing to pay, I'm sure someone on this site would be more than willing and able to help. :)

Batool

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there, Batool! Deriving from your name, I take it you speak some language from the East? I can do translations, but only if the original work is in Dutch, French or German. Also, I'm quite busy right now with my dayjob. For me writing is only a hobby.

Nickie

Hi Nickie

that correct Im from East, and can you see my work maybe you will help me, because the story is clear but that structure and grammer I think if you like I will send to you in ur private mail >>>>>

Thanx for ur comment and I hope you can help me

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Don't forget to read the Newbie's Guide and enjoy AW

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. So take some time to read the stickies, greet fellow newbies, critique other members’
works, or join a discussion.

I have passes for the pool on the roof, only $10

Batool

Registered
Reaction score
Is it in your language? Or just bad English? If it just needs to be rewritten in better quality English and you're willing to pay, I'm sure someone on this site would be more than willing and able to help. :)

ya Im not good speaker in english , some time feel a shy but , I know someting is good in other country there never mockery in other about that, if I give Thousands dollars for translator and editor without nothing, if this time who will help me sure I will pay for him for good job not the same for scams translator or editor...
if you know any one can make my novella in perfect way that will make me happy...
Im realy feel my novels not for us because not lots poeple in our country like fantasy romantic or scary romantic or adventure
I remember when my frist novel was published, the poeple in our country they said this is look like translate books from wastern society and not all like it ... one old writter told me you should be bron in out side not here ... no one will represent you if you like write like that ,,, here all poeple try to find drama or Rumors and scandals if you want be famous write what they like not what you like...
he like my novels but he know our country not care about books or your youg age... I was publish it when im in 21 year....

thanx you again