Coke's secret formula?

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe serve it with a batch of Mrs. Fields' cookies (the recipe's available for $250 from a guy I've never met who wrote me a letter to tell me about it) and "KFC" (the recipe's also available online).

Don Allen

Seeking a Sanctuary of Intelligence
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe serve it with a batch of Mrs. Fields' cookies (the recipe's available for $250 from a guy I've never met who wrote me a letter to tell me about it) and "KFC" (the recipe's also available online).

I want the KFC recipe, but I think you need a pressure cooker.

CheyElizabeth

My horn can pierce the sky!
Registered
Reaction score
and with some Red Lobster cheddar biscuits!

cptwentworth

Did you hear that?!?
Registered
Reaction score

Hey, wait, my email said Neiman Marcus cookies! (And two salads and a scarf for $250.)

GeorgeK

ever seeking
Registered
Reaction score

(shudders) Those things taste like dog kibble and yes I used to eat kibble as a kid because my parents didn't keep an inventory of that.

If you want Pepsi, add a tablespoon of sugar to 12 oz of Coke.
If you want Dr Pepper add a tablespoon of prune juice to 12 oz of Coke.
If you want Coke take some money to the grocery store because it's more likely going to be cheaper than trying to make it yourself.

Last edited: