I love this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovelTk

Registered
Reaction score
Is it because I'm new? Or will this feeling last forever?:e2heartbe

Hi! I've dabbled in writing off and on since I was a preteen( years now). Finally, I've decided to write with more effort and consideration for submission/publication.

Currently, I'm working on my first novel and a few shorter pieces. I'm still in the beginning stages of the novel, so I've decided to join this community for sharing, caring...and maybe a little fun too :)

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, and welcome :welcome:

scott85

Registered
Reaction score
Hi!

I just joined today, and I have to say I'm with you there. This site seems pretty awesome.

Good luck with your writing endeavors.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. A word to the wise, (50 posts), it would be a good idea to participate first in helping others before you think about posting your own work. After you have been around here for awhile, then post something of your own for help. Good luck.

jtrylch13

Has semi-colon; will use it!
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome NovelTK. This is a great place to have fun and learn. Even though i did exensive research into the pulishing industry and had a complete MS before I joined this site, I learned so much more being a part of this group. It's great to have the support and opinions of others and I love the feeling of helping others improve their work as well. I hope you enjoy AW as much as I do!

Darzian

To-to-to-ron-to
Registered
Reaction score
welcomeclipart10.gif

knotanes

Registered
Reaction score

Hi! I've dabbled in writing off and on since I was a preteen( years now). Finally, I've decided to write with more effort and consideration for submission/publication.

Currently, I'm working on my first novel and a few shorter pieces. I'm still in the beginning stages of the novel, so I've decided to join this community for sharing, caring...and maybe a little fun too :)

Me too. :welcome:

MarkA9

MLA
Registered
Reaction score
Website
manderson9.blogspot.com
Good morning, NovelTk! Welcome aboard this wonderful site. I hope all goes well and that our paths maycross many times on these boards. Keep us posted on your progress for getting that novel rolling along! All the best...
Mark

Last edited:

Brandt

give it to me straight
Registered
Reaction score

Me too.

All three are plentiful here, pull up a chair and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.