Hello to all

BlackWingedAngel

Registered
Reaction score
Website
blackwingedangel.webs.com
Hi. Kept meaning to sign up with AbsoluteWrite and just never seemed to get around to it. Finally on the system, and thought I'd give the proverbial shout out to anyone listening.

I'm usually fairly quiet on message boards so I don't expect I'll talk overmuch here. But you never know :)

For anyone interested, some very brief info on me:

- Professional Writer (one novel published, always writing something - usually short fiction)
- Professional Editor (currently attached on a volunteer basis to the Friends of the Merril - based around the Merril Collection of Science Fiction, Speculation and Fantasy - newsletter "Sol Rising").
- sometime artist (semi-professional - over at DeviantArt under "comesthenight")

I don't want this to start sounding like I'm selling something so I'm not going to talk about myself anymore here. If anyone has questions, feel free to ask. I'm fairly difficult to offend so you can ask pretty much whatever you like.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. Good luck.

Fallen

Stood at the coalface
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacklpyke.com
We have a mass of experience on here, hun. Come in and make yourself at home. :)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Don't forget to read the Newbie Guide and enjoy your stay

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the watercooler :welcome:

Take a wander around the various forums, there's lots to see and lots to learn, and even some fun threads too. Come along and pop on over to the Traditional Irish Pub (at the top of the Newbie forum) and say hi, there's plenty of friendly faces that you can chat with and lots of banter. There's also the Question of the Day threads at the top of the Newbie forum where you can answer random questions.

Don't forget to read the newbie guide, and if you want to know what all the buttons mean check out this thread.