PDA

View Full Version : Pagan Chatter

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Carole
08-30-2005, 09:15 PM
Just a thought...are you Irish?

scfirenice
08-31-2005, 12:49 AM
Ha ha I like it. Things can't be simple, you are cochina magical practitioner or practitioner of culinary suite magic. Kindred indeed. Now do you know a good incantations for catching one of those pesky agent varmints? They are ever elusive.

Carole
09-01-2005, 01:02 AM
Ha ha I like it. Things can't be simple, you are cochina magical practitioner or practitioner of culinary suite magic. Kindred indeed. Now do you know a good incantations for catching one of those pesky agent varmints? They are ever elusive.
Hmmm....lets see. Three parts powdered page of rejection...2 parts nervous mailman...4 parts irritated husband.....I'll let you know what I come up with!

(edit: Whoops! you said incantation. That might take a little longer than a potion. Back to the drawing board!)

scfirenice
09-01-2005, 02:00 AM
Potion will work just as well, I think you left out the 20 reams of tear soiled paper though.
here's MY incantation
agent agent bo-bagent bananafanafo- oh wait.... never mind.

Carole
09-01-2005, 06:13 AM
agent agent bo-bagent bananafanafo- oh wait.... never mind.

:crazy: and she WONDERS why she don't gots an agent! Sheesh!

scfirenice
09-01-2005, 06:16 AM
har har hardy har har. I always address them as Mr or MS agent agent bo-bagent. Gheesh, what do you think I am? an Amateur?

Seriously, I wonder if it would help...to tweak things a bit. Not something I ever tried.

Carole
09-01-2005, 07:04 AM
har har hardy har har. I always address them as Mr or MS agent agent bo-bagent. Gheesh, what do you think I am? an Amateur?

Seriously, I wonder if it would help...to tweak things a bit. Not something I ever tried.
Just cover your butt. That's all. Trust me on THAT one. About 2 months ago I did work to encourage the change that was already in the works for hubby and me to hurry up and get here already. And you SEE where I SIT. Change I got aplenty! I just didn't prepare for it. Hindsight and all.

PattiTheWicked
09-01-2005, 08:21 AM
Now do you know a good incantations for catching one of those pesky agent varmints? They are ever elusive.

I put a "you want me" sigil on every ms I send out.

Carole
09-01-2005, 08:41 AM
I put a "you want me" sigil on every ms I send out.
Do you create your own or do you use existing sigils? Solomonic seals or Abramelin or something. (or*gasp* necro sigils? I know I know. controversial and all, but whether or not they are legit, there must be at least egregores of that system just because of the following it has received)

scfirenice
09-02-2005, 12:49 AM
Just a thought...are you Irish?

Yes, My grandparents are off the boat. I married a @!*% german though. : )

scfirenice
09-02-2005, 12:56 AM
Oh yeah...what about it? he he. Yes, I do see where you sit, I will try to be specific. For some reason, I haven't ever done anything on this front. I wonder why. I know my elements of power, how to use them, and not much else. I don;t have much formal training only gut instinct and past experience to go by. I don't read many how to books, because I have my own thingy going and it works. So you girls take your fancy sigils and I'll stick to the elements and good old fashioned candle magic. NOW if anyone wants to forward a good sigil.....I'm not ADVERSE to learning....I'm just old and you have to talk real slow and loud.

Carole
09-02-2005, 01:56 AM
Oh yeah...what about it? he he. Yes, I do see where you sit, I will try to be specific. For some reason, I haven't ever done anything on this front. I wonder why. I know my elements of power, how to use them, and not much else. I don;t have much formal training only gut instinct and past experience to go by. I don't read many how to books, because I have my own thingy going and it works. So you girls take your fancy sigils and I'll stick to the elements and good old fashioned candle magic. NOW if anyone wants to forward a good sigil.....I'm not ADVERSE to learning....I'm just old and you have to talk real slow and loud.
Sweetie, I asked you if you were Irish for a reason. I am Irish, too. Daddy's grandparents were the first of his family in this country. You have a natural aptitude. Don't ask me how I know...I just do. It's in your blood. Your good old fashioned candle magick is all you need. It's not the tangible that matters with you. It is how you USE the tangible to focus what you have already. You said it already - you are a nature child. Go with it. Many do not have what you were born with. Sure, everyone was born with some ability...others were born with more. Our heritage, yours and mine...that brings with it something others don't have. Of course there are other things from other parts of the world that are not natural to me...or likely to you. I'm not saying that the Irish have a corner on the market for their affinity for Magick. I'm just saying that you should go with what you already have and nurture it.

scfirenice
09-02-2005, 05:14 AM
You are a sage! ((of course we do have something others don't though.)) Oh my, I have to say I am so bugged by this hurrucane stuff. You're good and smart, what can we do? My hubby and I were thinking of going down there and volunteering in some of the hospitals, we already gave all the cash we could. Maybe we can adopt a family and bring them here. We have plenty of room. YIKES. All I can think about are those babies, all those babies. I just want to hug'em.

Anyway, We need to change the name of this thread to the Sheryl-Carole converstation thread.

Oh yeah, I was teasing when I asked 'what of it'.

So the moon is waxing full, it's a virgo moon though. Any big plans?

Carole
09-02-2005, 05:48 AM
You are a sage! ((of course we do have something others don't though.)) Oh my, I have to say I am so bugged by this hurrucane stuff. You're good and smart, what can we do? My hubby and I were thinking of going down there and volunteering in some of the hospitals, we already gave all the cash we could. Maybe we can adopt a family and bring them here. We have plenty of room. YIKES. All I can think about are those babies, all those babies. I just want to hug'em.

Anyway, We need to change the name of this thread to the Sheryl-Carole converstation thread.

Oh yeah, I was teasing when I asked 'what of it'.

So the moon is waxing full, it's a virgo moon though. Any big plans?

Honestly, I haven't thought about it. Hrmmmm....

You know, it is strange because I thought the very same thing. I have 4 friggin bedrooms in this house, plus my office and a converted 2-car garage!! I would be able to provide a comfortable home for displaced families, but we are MOVING. crap. I know that the Knoxvile school system has opened its doors to children who are Katrina victims but I don't know what the plans are for housing families. I am like you...I just want to go hug all those babies and provide shelter and feed those poor hungry folks. To help the elderly - provide a cool place to rest and recover in peace on a fluffy bed with a clean body, clean clothing and a full belly. It makes you feel so helpless.

I think hubby is actually going to be able to sleep in a hotel tonight. They are on their way back to Mobile and they are all so funky and worn completely out, that they are driving as far as they can to see if there is at least one room somewhere that they all can share.

scfirenice
09-02-2005, 05:55 AM
This is just crazy. Your poor hubby. I am sure his heart is glad though knowing you are safe. He may be funky and tired, but he has you and his friends.

Carole
09-02-2005, 06:03 AM
In the grand scheme of things, magickally speaking, I believe one of the most important things the disaster areas need is peace. Peace would allow the rescue workers to do their jobs in safety, and would allow these poor folks to regroup mentally before moving forward. One TV station in Knoxville has already raised over $125,000 , and that was just this evening, within two hour mini-telethon! Imagine that multiplied by all the other people sending money. So financial relief is on its way to provide food and hopefully emergency shelter for these families. Meantime, work with blue. A pale, blissful blue candle would be wonderful. Are you good with creative visualization? If so, use your healing energy to form an electric blue sphere around the traumatized areas. Are you familiar with Santerian Orishas? If not, prolly not a good idea to start now...but if you are, think of the culture of New Orleans. The Orishas, particularly Yemaya - she rules the waters and is a mother goddess- are likely well familiar with these folks and would assist. They're dangerous to work with if you haven't before, so that was just a thought.

scfirenice
09-02-2005, 06:31 AM
Yeah, I know about the Orishas, I've worked with them before but am not real comfortable. (long story) I already charged my blue candle and have it burning; I was thinking of doing the same with a black and white one. Probably overkill but...
Plus it's new moon time and a great time to banish some of the negativity.

Speaking of supplies...where do you get yours? I'm running low on a few things and my local store closed.

Carole
09-02-2005, 07:20 AM
Speaking of supplies...where do you get yours? I'm running low on a few things and my local store closed.

I make a lot of mine, and others I get where I can. There is a nifty shop in one of the malls that sells the little chime candles and believe it or not, our gorcery store stocks 7-day candles which are my favorite to work with. They are easy to dress and relatively safe to leave running till they burn themselves out.

Hubby and I go on a candlemaking binge from time to time, too. I stock up on herbs all over the place form health food stores to my own garden. (I have a gigantic rosemary bush that I am just going to be leaving here because it is too big to uproot and put into a pot...want me to cut & dry some to send ot you? I have plenty!)

I used to work in a botanica in Orlando so there are certain things I still have from way back then...stuff that doesn't go bad. Frankincense & myrrh, Dragonsblood resin, copal & certain oils. The rest I just get ad I can when I see a nifty shop somewhere. There is one shop in town that I will go buy from - but only if it is absolutely necessary. I question the knowledge of a shop owner who 1. keeps all her pentacles *hidden* because they are soooooo controversial, and 2. pulls those pentacles out of the case to show me, and they are actually stars of DAVID for Pete's sake! Well, at least I *think* I was polite about it. (edit for clarification...I only mean that I was upset that she presented the stars of David as pentacles...NOT upset about the symbols.)

There are a few places you can order from. I like Azure Green for some things. They have a lot of spiritual supplies, but some of them are downright cheezy. Aphrodesia in NY is a FABULOUS herbal supply source, but a little pricey when you aren't buying wholesale. Gee. I could go on and on and on...

I have worked with certain Orishas, but that was only under the strict guidance of my former boss who is a Santerian High Priest. I'd be chicken to try it on my own!! You say long story...I can ONLY imagine! Ellegua used to be in the habit of following me into the bathroom at work at the botanica. Ohhhhh the stories I could tell about my year working in that store...like the time the sacrificial chicken escaped from its cage and ran around the store freaking all the customers out....~laughing~ good times...good times....

scfirenice
09-02-2005, 07:29 PM
Oh my, I bet that chicken was headed for the door, how funny. Make your own candles. You make the rest of us look bad. I mean really. I barely have time to shower. Thanks alot, now my self esteem is shot because you make all your own stuff *sniff* Just kidding. I was thinking of someplace online to get stuff from. Like I said, the local place closed so now I'm having to go ten different places. The christian bookstore carries nice candles, handmade from beeswax and colored naturally((?)), the oils I still have most of but run very low. I'll see what I can find online and maybe that could be your new business, supplying loser witches with their supplies! Ha. Today I go in search of sageoil, one of my favorites.

scfirenice
09-02-2005, 07:32 PM
as far as Orishas go...let's just say I went through an unfortunate experimental phase during my late teens that I paid for for many years...that whole rule of three thing....yikes. Let's just say that when things slowly returned to normal I practiced much more carefully. smile.

Carole
09-02-2005, 10:06 PM
Oh my, I bet that chicken was headed for the door, how funny. Make your own candles. You make the rest of us look bad. I mean really. I barely have time to shower. Thanks alot, now my self esteem is shot because you make all your own stuff *sniff* Just kidding. I was thinking of someplace online to get stuff from. Like I said, the local place closed so now I'm having to go ten different places. The christian bookstore carries nice candles, handmade from beeswax and colored naturally((?)), the oils I still have most of but run very low. I'll see what I can find online and maybe that could be your new business, supplying loser witches with their supplies! Ha. Today I go in search of sageoil, one of my favorites.

Oh please! I am not taking care of an infant! You'll not believe the spare time you find to do things like breathe and eat an entire meal...go potty by yourself (without a young'un poking their tiny little dimpled hand under the door asking, "Mommy!!!! Can you see me??? Mommy!!!! Are you done? Mommy!!! Can I come in?? Mommmyyyyy!!!!!!!!")... watch a movie and even make candles when the youngsters become teenagers. Days are busy, sure, but evenings they wanna do their own thing.

I Love beeswax candles! Oh, the scent is just yummy :) (BTW, hubby and I do plan to open a metaphysical bookstore/spiritual supply store/coffee house...one day ~sigh~) Be careful about ordering oils online. Make sure they aren't perfumes. A lot of suppliers are really shifty that way and sell synthetics as the real deal.

scfirenice
09-02-2005, 11:28 PM
When does www. Carole'sstoreofwitcheryandcoffee.com open. I couldn't find my oils in town.
You mean someday I'll get to shower for more than four minutes with the shower door closed and no one yelling mamamamamama?

Wow.

Carole
09-03-2005, 12:25 AM
When does www. Carole'sstoreofwitcheryandcoffee.com open. I couldn't find my oils in town.
You mean someday I'll get to shower for more than four minutes with the shower door closed and no one yelling mamamamamama?

Wow.
Yes! It does happen. And...(here's the neat part) you'll never see it coming. One day you'll be in the shower, and suddenly you'll realize the water is beginning to get cold, you actually shaved both legs (without injury), and you are just standing there with nothing else to do! It's a wonderful thing.

As for the store, well that's the question hubby and i keep asking ourselves. If you lemme know what you are out of, I'll see if I can find it around here.

scfirenice
09-03-2005, 12:35 AM
I'm almost out of everything, that's the problem. I've just been lazy, there has to be something in Baltimore. If I look and can't find, I'll take you up on the offer.

BOTH legs? I don't believe it. Now I just shave both legs from the knee down. The hair is blobe and who cares. I was at the doctor for my yearly and when I had my arms over my head for the breast exam, I noticed one pit was shaved and the other not....very sad.

Now when you make your candles, do you charge them during the process or wait? It would probably take too long.

Carole
09-03-2005, 12:41 AM
BOTH legs? I don't believe it. Now I just shave both legs from the knee down. The hair is blobe and who cares. I was at the doctor for my yearly and when I had my arms over my head for the breast exam, I noticed one pit was shaved and the other not....very sad.

Remind me to tell you about when I had my tubes tied. That's a funny *pit* story!

Now when you make your candles, do you charge them during the process or wait? It would probably take too long.

I don't charge them when I am making them unless I am making only one or two candles for a specific purpose. I usually wait until I dress them and do it all at once.

Do you realize we are having two conversations at once between two threads? I know I am blonde, but that just dawned on me.

scfirenice
09-03-2005, 12:46 AM
Yeah I figured it out a few ticks ago, o well. S'ok. SO what's this funny story about tubes being tied? I can think of nothing funny about that. I was just getting ready to harrass you about having another baby, I mean misery loves company. WHy should I be the only one with a hairy armpit?

Carole
09-03-2005, 01:00 AM
Yeah I figured it out a few ticks ago, o well. S'ok. SO what's this funny story about tubes being tied? I can think of nothing funny about that. I was just getting ready to harrass you about having another baby, I mean misery loves company. WHy should I be the only one with a hairy armpit?

LOL!!!!!

Well, I may yet have another baby, because hubby doesn't have any children of his own. He loves my boys and they all get along terrific, but you know....plus, he is an only child so his parents would probably like a grandbaby!

ex-jerk made me have my tubes tied when I was 24 (I was too dumb to know I could say *no*). The doctor threw a fit, but ended up doing it anyway. (he was in the Navy, so I guess the doctors figured one less military kid to take care of...who knows) Since I was so young, he refused to do the full deal. All I got were the little bands because that (at the time) was the most reversible of all the procedures. Nothing was cut, just banded off.

Ok..the funny pit story.

Well I am all laid out on the table getting prepped for surgery. Sneaky people that they are, they apparently had something wonderful in my IV other than just *plain fluids*. They moved my arms out to the sides onto the little supports and I *thought* (I thought I thought) "Oh, man...I am so glad I remembered to shave my pits this morning"

As soon as I *thought* that, the entire room burst into laughter. My sister was an RN back then (she has had 2 strokes, so she is retired from it now) and I mentioned this scenario to her. She cracked up and told me, "Honey, when you are being put under, if you think it you SAY it!"

I told her that it was nice of her to tell me that beforehand!

scfirenice
09-03-2005, 01:08 AM
Ha ha ha. Yeah we hear stuff like that all the time. Funny stuff like "man is that doctor cute" ha ha. (subliminal message cut the bands) So anyway, Ex jerk huh. I thought you married your sweetie at 17, wait no that's story. Well good riddance to him. Your boys are staying there though aren't they? Are they going to college or just don't want to leave friends.

Carole
09-03-2005, 01:19 AM
Ha ha ha. Yeah we hear stuff like that all the time. Funny stuff like "man is that doctor cute" ha ha. (subliminal message cut the bands) So anyway, Ex jerk huh. I thought you married your sweetie at 17, wait no that's story. Well good riddance to him. Your boys are staying there though aren't they? Are they going to college or just don't want to leave friends.

I did marry who I thought was my sweetie when I was 18, but he turned out to be a toad. yep...you're thinking of Story. Hubby and I have been married for 2 1/2 years, but we have been together for 8. (livin in SIN for nearly 5!)

The boys. *sigh* that's a mess. Well, they are happy, but it's a mess for me. They are living with their dad now. That's ok...he's loaded so they don't want for anything and they know all the kids there...and there is also the girlfriend issue there. They wouldn't know anyone where we are moving and we couldn't find a house to keep in the same school district.

My 18 year old would be going to college this fall, but the year his dad and I divorced, the poor guy had a really rough go of it. He ended up getting held back once in elementary school. It kills me, but I don't think he even notices it anymore. Oh well. I knew they wouldn't be with me forever.

Carole
09-03-2005, 01:19 AM
(subliminal message cut the bands)

:ROFL: I JUST NOW saw that!

scfirenice
09-03-2005, 01:23 AM
Toad huh, there are ways to deal with...no no no. That's what got me into trouble in the first place. So, yeah they aren't really ours, we just raise them and turn them loose on the world hoping we did a good job. I'm sad for you though, you'll miss them. WIll you get to see them often? You need a nice baby girl. I've got one for ya, she doesn't have many miles yet. Ha ha. Over my cold and dead body. I barely let her out of my sight.

Carole
09-03-2005, 01:28 AM
Toad huh, there are ways to deal with...no no no. That's what got me into trouble in the first place. So, yeah they aren't really ours, we just raise them and turn them loose on the world hoping we did a good job. I'm sad for you though, you'll miss them. WIll you get to see them often? You need a nice baby girl. I've got one for ya, she doesn't have many miles yet. Ha ha. Over my cold and dead body. I barely let her out of my sight.
You know, I could arrange the cold dead body! remember? EVIL, right?

Anyway, hubby does like the idea of a daughter. We already have her named, in fact. Take a deep breath and then say "Alexandria Rosemary" Yep. big name. It sort of evolved from the fact that he wants a daughter names Alex. i think Alex is a little bit harsh for a baby, so I enlarged it, so to speak. As for the Rosemary, well...MIL's name is Rose and my mom's name is Mary. The rest is history.

By the way...if you think the name is big as is..you should see it with our LAST name. Good LORD! WHen I first met hubby, I honestly truly thought he was making up a name because he didn't want me to know his real last name.

scfirenice
09-03-2005, 01:36 AM
now that's funny. Of course, now I need to know what it is. Poor baby. You could skip the surgery and do invitro, that's a long crappy road though. My babe is Jenna Grace. She's cute, and I'd gladly piss off every Orisha known if she needed me to. Evil is in the hearts of man, it is not a component of nature. Should you NEED to bury a body somewhere, I have lots and lots of land with even more empty baren land behind me...just a random thought. Does this thread have a moderator? I don't want to get arrested.

Carole
09-03-2005, 01:38 AM
tsk tsk tsk....such things you say!

Carole
09-03-2005, 01:41 AM
Jenna Grace...such a pretty name. I bet she is all giggles, too :)

I just sent you a p.m. with my poor future child's full name

scfirenice
09-03-2005, 01:47 AM
Yeah she is all giggles. She's a leo, look out world. She is also currently waking up in her crib. Yikes mommy time is over and I didn't add a single word to my book. It's all in your evil plot.... I see that now. This is my 900th post and I dedicate it to the Irish Pantheon and Irish folks everywhere. I'd like to thank the academy for making this day possile..sniff.. must go get crying baby.

Carole
09-03-2005, 01:51 AM
Yeah she is all giggles. She's a leo, look out world. She is also currently waking up in her crib. Yikes mommy time is over and I didn't add a single word to my book. It's all in your evil plot.... I see that now. This is my 900th post and I dedicate it to the Irish Pantheon and Irish folks everywhere. I'd like to thank the academy for making this day possile..sniff.. must go get crying baby.
Yes...get the crying baby. I have to be off, too. I have spent far too much time here today. Gotta go get the puppykins soon.

See ya!

scfirenice
09-03-2005, 06:43 AM
I hope your puppykins feels better. It's bedtime for me, Long day tomorrow. I half wish they'd call me off but damn I need gas and that's more expenisve than anything.
Your hubby is a hotty and a wizard too??? I had one of those once, see above stories, he got me into a lot of trouble. It took along time to rid myself of both. Where did you too meet? If it ever comes around again he must love to ride and be a magical person. I will think happy thoughts for you both tonight.

Carole
09-03-2005, 07:48 PM
Your hubby is a hotty and a wizard too??? I had one of those once, see above stories, he got me into a lot of trouble. It took along time to rid myself of both. Where did you too meet? If it ever comes around again he must love to ride and be a magical person. I will think happy thoughts for you both tonight.

Yep! Hubby is a hottie and a wizard. How lucky am I? Mine has been a different type of experience than yours, though. He is the reason I'm not out there doing dumb stuff, probably. He had been through all of the trial and error goof-ups when he was younger. He is my teacher and has been since I met him. I swear, when we met, we'd spend literally hours and hours discussing magick. Theories and practice. He is more of a mind to use elementals to do his bidding, but I have a nasty burn scar on my leg that tells me I need to get my head on straighter before I do THAT again. Those dudes are NOT to be toyed with or taken lightly. I'm referring to Sumerian magick.

Honey, the stories I could tell you! You'll have to remind me to tell you about the astral projection experiment. That went awry big time!!!

scfirenice
09-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Honey, the stories I could tell you! You'll have to remind me to tell you about the astral projection experiment. That went awry big time!!!

Ha ha, where do you end up? I couldn't even begin to guess what happened to me, all I know is I was confused and freezing for about three hours after!!! That is so funny. We need to get together and have a beer and compare stories. You're so lucky to have a teacher (and a hot one) I've been on my own in this, I'm okay with it, I just know that it limits me. I do well with what I know, I just think I am capable of more. My only "teachers" strayed a little too close to areas that should be left alone, so I don't trust Anything they ever told me.

Carole
09-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Ha ha, where do you end up?
Heh....the abyss. THAT was fun. I wasn't even supposded to GO! Hubby had his hand on my shoulder and I was pulled in with him!!! He has a guardian, I did not (at the time) His guardian knocked him back out of where he shouldn't have been and I was still out there. I remember coming back, still out of body, watching us from across the room. I was on my knees in the floor and hubby was shaking me by my shoulders telling me to come back. THAT was weird! The first thing I thought was "Boy...I really need to have my roots done!" because...well, you never really get to see your hair from the back, ya know? (when I saw this last harry potter movie, I laughed so hard at hermione (sp?) when she said "is that what my hair looks lack fron the back?" because I could really relate!) I think I slept for about 2 days afterward. The boys were at their dad's. Hubby said it really freaked him out and that looking into my eyes was like looking into an empty shell. Remember, I wasn't supposed to go so I wasn't prepared.

I couldn't even begin to guess what happened to me, all I know is I was confused and freezing for about three hours after!!!
It could have been anywhere, really. Did you have the sensation of tumbling end over end? That's what I had.

That is so funny. We need to get together and have a beer and compare stories. You're so lucky to have a teacher (and a hot one) I've been on my own in this, I'm okay with it, I just know that it limits me. I do well with what I know, I just think I am capable of more. My only "teachers" strayed a little too close to areas that should be left alone, so I don't trust Anything they ever told me.

It's nice to be on your own, but it is so nice to have someone to grow with. And when you teacher isn't smart enough to know where to not go, then its best to leave that teacher alone. That thing with hubby and me, that was the freakiest accident. Neither of us knew that I could be taken just because he was touching me. No one knows it all.

It really would be nice to have another chicka to work with, though. There's just some stuff that bores hubby to tears.

scfirenice
09-03-2005, 11:46 PM
The first thing I thought was "Boy...I really need to have my roots done!" HAHAHAHAHAHA, that is too funny, scary but very funny.

It could have been anywhere, really. Did you have the sensation of tumbling end over end? That's what I had.

No I was laying flat somewhere, on something hard, All I know is that everyithng was gray. My teachers knew too well what they were doing and they were very good, they WANTED to do the things they did. That's the scary thing.

It really would be nice to have another chicka to work with, though. There's just some stuff that bores hubby to tears.
I don't get bored easily, I'm just s-l-o-w. Draw pictures and I'm fine. In crayon. Just kidding, I'm not that bad. You've actually motivated me to get off my duff and expand my comfort zone.

How are you with scrying? Remind me to ask you a question.

Enjoy your day, I'm sorry you're under the gun there with everything on you.

Carole
09-04-2005, 12:45 AM
I don't get bored easily, I'm just s-l-o-w. Draw pictures and I'm fine. In crayon. Just kidding, I'm not that bad. You've actually motivated me to get off my duff and expand my comfort zone.

I'll try to remember to pack my box of cudders (crayons) last! (cudders - one of those adorable little things your kids say that you never wanna forget!)

How are you with scrying? Remind me to ask you a question.

Scrying...well, when I can settle my mind, I'm ok. Seems I do best with a mirror and candles, but I don't always enjoy what I see there. My poor little topaz crystal ball is collecting dust.

Enjoy your day, I'm sorry you're under the gun there with everything on you.

Ya. I am tryihng to get it all done. Driving me insane, I tell you, insane!!!

Back up off my butt. Sinner is doing better. She still not messing with the incision, so that's a good thing. She is getting up now to get drinks and she ate a little bit. She mostly sleeps though. I guess she needs it.

Toodles!

scfirenice
09-04-2005, 01:28 AM
Are you going to be incommunicado while you move? THAT would drive me nuts.

Carole
09-04-2005, 03:05 AM
Are you going to be incommunicado while you move? THAT would drive me nuts.
I dunno yet. I would like to get the computer set up first off the bat because this is where a lot of my music is stored and all that. I will be going through withdrawal from you & Story!!! Anyway, it all depends on how long the phone transfer takes to happen.

By the way, in addition to the last pm...I think I told you before that I have worked with Orishas under the guidance of my former boss. It was a very good experience. I had wonderful dreams with Obatala giving me messages.

Would it irritate you to know that hubby chuckled at your predicament when I asked his advice? Dont' worry. He didn't get details even though he TRIED like mad! He had this, "Oh, you girls!...sheesh! What am I gonna do with you?" attitude. I called him a butt head and he laughed.

scfirenice
09-04-2005, 03:30 AM
WHAT???? He LAUGHED at my sad sad sob story. Huh, piss off a couple of Demons and one picky Orisha and people poke sticks at you and laugh...humph. Fine. Well it IS kinda funny in a sad way, all these years later, I too can laugh at myself and say "What were you THINKING?" But then and for years it was an agonizing torture...laugh at me will you. What was that Demon's name.... HA HA HA. Just kidding, obviously.

Carole
09-04-2005, 03:41 AM
WHAT???? He LAUGHED at my sad sad sob story. Huh, piss off a couple of Demons and one picky Orisha and people poke sticks at you and laugh...humph. Fine. Well it IS kinda funny in a sad way, all these years later, I too can laugh at myself and say "What were you THINKING?" But then and for years it was an agonizing torture...laugh at me will you. What was that Demon's name.... HA HA HA. Just kidding, obviously.
:ROFL: <-----that really is me right now!!!!

Naah. He just chuckled. It was one of those..."boy, I can relate" kinda chuckles although he blamed it on goofy girlhood.

And he is on a first name basis with ole Azag.....That one kinda creeps me out.

scfirenice
09-04-2005, 05:54 AM
Yeah, that would creep me out too. HewhosenameIwon'tmention (There is power in a name) and I have a truce of sorts, I'm not sure I'll ever get out of that one. We are definitly on a first name basis, but I'd rather not be. Not something I plan to ever willingly get back into. I got enough control now to not be bullied and beaten up by him/it anymore, but no more than that. Yikes, I can't even believe I'm talking about this. <looks over shoulder> Your hubby is strong and brave to be messing with them.

Carole
09-04-2005, 07:37 AM
Yeah, that would creep me out too. HewhosenameIwon'tmention (There is power in a name) and I have a truce of sorts, I'm not sure I'll ever get out of that one. We are definitly on a first name basis, but I'd rather not be. Not something I plan to ever willingly get back into. I got enough control now to not be bullied and beaten up by him/it anymore, but no more than that. Yikes, I can't even believe I'm talking about this. <looks over shoulder> Your hubby is strong and brave to be messing with them.

Well, this is how he explains it to me. All of us are stronger than them. All of us have something they want...human life and spirit. All of them are technically subserviant to us. They are so friggin scary though, that we tend to be intimidated. They know their boundaries and will go to the limits of them. We don't know our boundaries and are many times afraid to go to our limits. Theirs seem stronger, but that is actually not the case.

The first sign of uncertainty and they know they have us! Hubby isn't uncertain so they all behave with him. They know what he is capable of in regard to forcing them to behave. they also know all of us are capable but that most of us don't realize it.

Did that make ANY sense at all??

Carole
09-04-2005, 07:39 AM
BTW. I get what you mean by power in a name. When I first met hubby, there were certain books he wouldn't allow me to read and certain parts of books that he wouldn't allow me to read...for that very reason. Power in a name.

scfirenice
09-04-2005, 07:48 AM
Well, this is how he explains it to me. All of us are stronger than them. All of us have something they want...human life and spirit. All of them are technically subserviant to us. They are so friggin scary though, that we tend to be intimidated. They know their boundaries and will go to the limits of them. We don't know our boundaries and are many times afraid to go to our limits. Theirs seem stronger, but that is actually not the case.

The first sign of uncertainty and they know they have us! Hubby isn't uncertain so they all behave with him. They know what he is capable of in regard to forcing them to behave. they also know all of us are capable but that most of us don't realize it.

Did that make ANY sense at all??

Perfect sense, really. I see his point. however....
I read on another thread that someone got banned for a few days for the Katrina thread. They have a green light on, so it must have been temporary. I wonder what it takes to get banned?

Carole
09-04-2005, 07:59 AM
Well, we are discussing Pagan beliefs on a Pagan thread. Is that wrong?

Actually, go back & read through it. I think there seems to be a lot more to this thread to you and to me than there actually is. there are a lot of references, but we are aware of the actual events...do you think it is too much for a lurker to handle? Surely not. If that's the case, it's probably a good thing I have tried to be cryptic!!! :)

scfirenice
09-04-2005, 08:06 AM
Yes, I think we've done a pretty good job keeping things on the DL. Imagine if we had our own live chat. OH boy. There'd be demons flying, Orishas keening, and all kinds of crap. Might even have to deal with a few stray mud puddles. Carole and Sheryl unleashed, they'd make a movie about it.

Carole
09-04-2005, 08:11 AM
Yes, I think we've done a pretty good job keeping things on the DL. Imagine if we had our own live chat. OH boy. There'd be demons flying, Orishas keening, and all kinds of crap. Might even have to deal with a few stray mud puddles. Carole and Sheryl unleashed, they'd make a movie about it.
LMAO!!!!!!

that's Too Funny. Problem with that is that hubby would hear the title and automatically thing Girls Gone Wild. Sorry. He might be a wizard, but he's a guy first and foremost!

scfirenice
09-04-2005, 08:13 AM
Okay, so how about a writing related question. My Main is about to kick some serious butt in a magical fight. I need some moves. She is a Faerie Healer new to the game, she thought she was a miserable little human. SHe needs to win a fight with her grandma using magick, only grandma is OLD and strong. Lara's better but doesn't know it yet. As I said, I need some moves. Big stuff. She can call weather, all the elements, heal, kill, a few other things.

Carole
09-04-2005, 08:15 AM
Okay, so how about a writing related question. My Main is about to kick some serious butt in a magical fight. I need some moves. She is a Faerie Healer new to the game, she thought she was a miserable little human. SHe needs to win a fight with her grandma using magick, only grandma is OLD and strong. Lara's better but doesn't know it yet. As I said, I need some moves. Big stuff. She can call weather, all the elements, heal, kill, a few other things.

Oh good Lord. You are asking me....a confirmed pacifist about fighting moves?? Yikes!

scfirenice
09-04-2005, 08:21 AM
LMAO!!!!!!

that's Too Funny. Problem with that is that hubby would hear the title and automatically thing Girls Gone Wild. Sorry. He might be a wizard, but he's a guy first and foremost!

Yeah, I see that. S'ok. Sex sells and it would have added viewers to our movie. How funny. I guess that would preclude him from unclogging our puddle from all the underwear stuffed into it.

scfirenice
09-04-2005, 08:23 AM
Oh good Lord. You are asking me....a confirmed pacifist about fighting moves?? Yikes!

Ye-gods. another one. What is it with you people. I'm going to put you and my sister in a room and you can hug each other to death. Pacifist. Humph. I thought you said you can shoot a rifle and would to save yourself. You're not confirmed yet, there's hope...Now my sister. That's another story.

Carole
09-04-2005, 08:25 AM
Yeah, I see that. S'ok. Sex sells and it would have added viewers to our movie. How funny. I guess that would preclude him from unclogging our puddle from all the underwear stuffed into it.

More than likely....LOL!!! Oh good lord. On that note, *I* need a refill on my crown & sprite!

scfirenice
09-04-2005, 08:30 AM
ha ha rub it in. Everyone has a drink but me. Where IS that wine???

Carole
09-04-2005, 08:33 AM
ha ha rub it in. Everyone has a drink but me. Where IS that wine???
*taunting*
Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!

scfirenice
09-04-2005, 08:37 AM
I'm going pacifist hunting. Tennessee isn't it?

Carole
09-04-2005, 08:54 AM
*ducks & covers*

scfirenice
09-04-2005, 08:57 AM
You are almost to 600!!! Yay!!!!!!

Carole
09-04-2005, 09:07 AM
I'm

Carole
09-04-2005, 09:08 AM
almost

Carole
09-04-2005, 09:08 AM
There!

Carole
09-04-2005, 09:09 AM
um...

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 03:08 AM
PPYPC, (pagans pad your post count.) Yay, 600 plus. My A$$ hurts.... I can't stay long. I was supposed to go honor my promise to Epona (I beseached her to help me go into labor last year. I don't know any make me go into labor goddesses so I used her.) ANyway, I was going to pay homage on this nice day. I think my demon had other ideas. I dreamed his dang name all night last night. Bastid. Why I otta.... I am so behind, I had planned on being drunk by now.....

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 03:12 AM
Dave, if you don't know the secret handshake...

Carole
09-05-2005, 03:24 AM
PPYPC, (pagans pad your post count.) Yay, 600 plus. My A$$ hurts.... I can't stay long. I was supposed to go honor my promise to Epona (I beseached her to help me go into labor last year. I don't know any make me go into labor goddesses so I used her.) ANyway, I was going to pay homage on this nice day. I think my demon had other ideas. I dreamed his dang name all night last night. Bastid. Why I otta.... I am so behind, I had planned on being drunk by now.....

soooo....why do da bootie hurt?

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 05:59 AM
soooo....why do da bootie hurt?

You didn't read my tale of woe in what are ya'll up to thread?

ohhhh, i having to shift my weight from check to check

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 06:16 AM
I'm not pagan and I'm posting here anyway. Na, na, na, na!

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 06:18 AM
What's the secret handshake woman? Huh?

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 06:20 AM
Un, uh, *wipes sweat from brow* AH, ha! Trick question, it's gotta be a cyber-shake, and well, there's only one way to do that *doing secret cyber-pagan handshake*
There! I did it, and you can't prove otherwise!

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 06:28 AM
OHHHHHH lord. I have a friend I'm going to send over to you, he'll tell us if you've got it right. He's nice, really. Just don't look at him directly and you'll be fine...MHUHAHAHAHAHA. Your evil laugh is better than mine.

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 06:32 AM
Can he wear sunglasses or something? I just don't want to burst into flames or something if I look him in the eye, ya know.

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 06:33 AM
I'll ask him. He he. Naw, you can hang here on the subliminely charged pagan threaf ALLLLL day if you want to.

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 06:39 AM
Aw thanks!!!

I'm actually very curious about it.

So I just like picking up tidbits here and there from you all.

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 06:42 AM
Aw thanks!!!

I'm actually very curious about it.

So I just like picking up tidbits here and there from you all.

Oh lord, don;t pick up our tidbits!!! Hang out all you like, my friend should be there to verify your handshake soon.

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 06:44 AM
You and Carole have the best tidbits to pick up...not to mention all the personal info I gain for ammo, oh, uh, I mean inspiration later.

Handshake has been confirmed...He should be reporting back to you soon.

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 06:48 AM
Holy crap, how did you get out of that? I've been trying to get rid of him for years, you keep him. We try and be cryptic....must. try. harder. lol.

Carole
09-05-2005, 06:51 AM
eeeep! I have been slacking!

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 06:51 AM
Yes, you are the epitome of cryptic.

I'm just so dern smart, I figured it out.

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 06:52 AM
What's the punishment for a slacking pagan?
Just curious

Carole
09-05-2005, 06:53 AM
Story, be careful of the tidbits...be veeeeeeewy careful!

muahahaha..she says all sneaky-like

Carole
09-05-2005, 06:53 AM
What's the punishment for a slacking pagan?
Just curious

You don't wanna know! I have a burn scar on my right thigh to prove that...and SC...well, you don't wanna know...

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 06:57 AM
Yikes!

I have a burn scar on my right calf muscle, but that's from standing too close to a motorcycle's exhaust after I just got done telling my kids to stay away from it because it was hot.

Carole
09-05-2005, 06:58 AM
Yikes!

I have a burn scar on my right calf muscle, but that's from standing too close to a motorcycle's exhaust after I just got done telling my kids to stay away from it because it was hot.
Goof! Well, mine was from being a neglecting witch. They don't like to be neglected. They take it out on you.

SC, we REALLY need to talk about you dreaming THAT name. For real

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 06:58 AM
HA HA HA, they were like ok mom, nice example of a third degree burn.

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 07:00 AM
SC, we REALLY need to talk about you dreaming THAT name. For real

No **** dick tracey...How do you think I feel today, esp after my eventful experiences. It's all in my head. repeat this fifty times

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 07:03 AM
What????

Ok, this is where I'm supposed to be quiet, huh?

Carole
09-05-2005, 07:08 AM
No **** dick tracey...How do you think I feel today, esp after my eventful experiences. It's all in my head. repeat this fifty times
Burn some sage. Do you have any sage...not oil...I know...do you have any sage in herb form? what about garlic? seriously. I'm a little preoccupied lately, but I think I finally caught up.

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 07:12 AM
the only sage I have is for cooking. I have a little bit of oil, maybe put some on? I fon't know. I was freaked thid morning, it was an all night thing.

I could light a candle, but I don't think it'll help. Mostly, it's because I believe. I don;t share your hubby's view of them. Wish I did.

You're ok story, just don't try this at home. : )

Carole
09-05-2005, 07:18 AM
the only sage I have is for cooking. I have a little bit of oil, maybe put some on? I fon't know. I was freaked thid morning, it was an all night thing.

I could light a candle, but I don't think it'll help. Mostly, it's because I believe. I don;t share your hubby's view of them. Wish I did.

You're ok story, just don't try this at home. : )

I know...it is a tough thing to get. Hubby got there because it was do or die...thankfully he chose *do*. I don't have it...*points to nasty scar as proof!* although I know I am capable. So, go figure.

Your kitchen sage is perfect! Likely more pure than sage you'd buy from an herbal supply store.

Put some into a dish and light it. Set it on the floor and stand over it, letting the smoke come up over you.

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 07:20 AM
Sounds like a plan, it'll make the room smel better too, it stinks like wet dog in here. Only the dog is dry in the basement. O well. You have mail

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 07:23 AM
*lurking, picking up tidbits, taking notes, and scratching head*

Carole
09-05-2005, 07:26 AM
ok, SC, now YOU have mail.

Story, I was not deliberately leaving you out with the email. how to explain. There are things that you don't wanna know unless you are practicing. Some info would be nothing but a burden for you, and some of it can be harmful.

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 07:27 AM
You lurker you.

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 07:33 AM
Oh no, seriously, don't mind me. If I shouldn't know, I don't WANT to know.

I'm just being a pest. I know...Shocking, isn't it?

Carole
09-05-2005, 07:36 AM
you aren't being a pest at all. It's not that you shouldn't know. It's that you shouldn't know some of this stuff yet, if you don't already have a solid foundaiton. Some knowledge can do a lot more harm than good if it isn't learned in order, so to speak.

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 07:36 AM
No. It's just that when your young and say experimenting **** goes wrong that tags along after you. No biggie, nothing major. It's no like all dark stuff. Carole and I are good peeps.

Carole
09-05-2005, 07:37 AM
SC, you have a once in a lifetime offer in your email, dearie. LOL!

Carole
09-05-2005, 07:39 AM
Well, YA we are good peeps! sheesh! Sometimes things go awry and you have to know how to get hold of a situation. That's all. This is why I, and I think SC as well, stick to nature stuff now. Much friendlier!!! And a lot more fun as well :)

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 07:41 AM
No kidding. : )

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 07:45 AM
Okay pagans and lurker, I'm off to do my homework and hit the sack, night and PLEASANT dreams!!!

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 07:45 AM
I know you're good peeps, otherwise I wouldn't be bugging you guys constantly.

And basically, if there's something I can hurt myself with, I will. Just my way, I guess. I, uh, did some experimenting with some...unusual stuff when I was younger and brought WAY more onto myself than I could handle.

So, I'm just happy with what I know and what I don't. I don't feel left out with you guys emailing each other stuff about things on this thread, not at all. Some things, are so much better left a mystery IMO.

I really do have an incurable curiosity, but it only reaches so far...if that makes any sense. I'm always curious about what I don't understand, but I never want you guys to feel like I'm prying or sticking my nose where it doesn't belong. Just let me know if I get to be too much of an inconnvience here.

Carole
09-05-2005, 07:52 AM
well, for heaven's sake, Story! How could you be sticking your nose in? lordy lordy.

It seems that all of us have had our little experiments, eh?

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 07:57 AM
Oh yeah, I scared myself and about ten friends to death...learned my lesson and never really looked back, though I've had some unusual experiences since...Maybe some day when we're bored and I'm not so sleep deprived, I tell you some of the stories and see your take on things.

Carole
09-05-2005, 08:00 AM
Oh yeah, I scared myself and about ten friends to death...learned my lesson and never really looked back, though I've had some unusual experiences since...Maybe some day when we're bored and I'm not so sleep deprived, I tell you some of the stories and see your take on things.
Kewl! I would LOVE that!

Carole
09-05-2005, 08:05 AM
Oh good grief, I am SO sleepy! I tried. I honestly tried with more coffee, but it didn't work. Boo on me. I think I am ready for bed as well. Story, please let us know how that baby of yours is doing, ok? The mommy in me is worried sick over him.

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 08:16 AM
I'm worried sick too, and I know this sounds weird, but it helps to know you are too, so thanks. Sc has been my nurse-on-call, and helped me out. Thanks to you both!!!

I'll keep you updated, and you let me know how hubby is doing.

I need to get some things done now.

Night all!

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 06:04 PM
Good morning house of Pagan-Lurker Love. I see I missed some stuff. Humph. Here I was banishing angry demons and ya'll were having a ball....Anyhoo. Story, let me know how kiddo is today. I'll get worried if you don't.
Carole, PACK. PACK I say.
I'm going to go do some housework.

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 06:52 PM
I think we're taking kiddo into ER. Hubby and I are actually sitting on porch discussing wether we should. Edma hasn't improved or gotten worse. I think my stomach is sick. I'll write you an email.

Carole
09-05-2005, 06:57 PM
Morning :)

Carole
09-05-2005, 07:12 PM
I have decided that I am here for one cuppa coffee and one ONLY! (course it is that gigantic cup) Of course, I will pop in throughout the day, but I have WAY too much to do to sit on my butt.

Thsi is taking Sooo long, but that is partly due to the fact that we are scaling down by half. I have 8 huge garbage bags sitting in the kitchen that are just full of stuff like outdated vitamins, old makeup, clothes, assorted papers that should been tossed out ages ago, half-empty cleaning stuff...you'd be proud, Story.

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 07:33 PM
I am proud Carole!!!

It feels good to downsize, huh?

I am so proud, it's bringing a tear to my eye. *sniff* Packrat gone tosser...a day of history to be sure.

Carole
09-05-2005, 07:37 PM
yes, yes...mark it on your calendar. I think this will become a new holiday!!

To be perfectly honest, it does feel good to get rid of this stuff. It's liberating! I haven't been to a thrift store in about 2 weeks and THAT is a record. Knoxville is saturated with them. I am a vintage fanatic and that is how I got a lot of this stuff to begin with.

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 07:53 PM
I do love thrift store, but that's just 'cuz I'm cheap :).

As a matter of fact, that's where kiddos and I are going to do our Halloween shopping. I think I might have the only lil' ones who get excited about thrift stores...though I'm used to much bigger ones. This town really doesn't have much at all...we're still adjusting.

Carole
09-05-2005, 08:05 PM
Oh, I have founf the BEST Halloween costumes at thrifts!!! Lat year I must have bought 4 or 5 vintage nurse uniforms which I promptly converted into Naughty Nurse outfits! Woot! (heyyy....we know a nurse, don't we, Story! Hmmmmmm) my friends loved them. Yep...we had several naughty nurse chickas last year, but I wasn't here. I was in Florida with my brother and his finacee. Hubby looked just like Rob Zombie. I dreaded up his hair and powdered it. It was FAB. I love halloween!!

(if I could actually type, that's be a BIG plus!)

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 08:11 PM
I'm one of those party poopers who don't dress up. I just have fun with the kiddos and all their stuff. I'm not big on holidays, any of them really. If it wasn't for the kids, they'd probably pass without me noticing. I actually make a bigger deal of birthdays than most...(not mine, but kiddos). I'm sort of weird like that. The thing I like about a lot of the holidays is the big family dinners. My family is insane, so getting them under one roof is always a recipe for disaster and entertainment.

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 08:22 PM
Oh, my. Naughty nurses. Story, you have mail. I don't know what I'm going to be for halloween. What's up.

Carole
09-05-2005, 08:26 PM
Oh, I loooove to dress up! I can relate to the insane family thing, though! When we gather at my sister's house, everyone is too afraid of breaking anything, but we do all eat like little piggies. We play pool and run the jukebox ragged in her game room. At mom's...well...hmm...how to be kind? My brother and I believe that mom forgot how to cook in the recent past. ok, that wasn't kind. Mom has this fixation on low-fat everything. She substitutes applesauce for oil in cakes, rinses off meat before serving it (blegh), uses low fat margarine, fat free pre-packaged gravy, fat free sour cream, and there is no caffeine in her house. You gotta take your own coffee and pepsi unless you want a major headache from no caffeine. She is constantly complaining about gaining weight. She won't listen to me when I tell her that the fat free stuff is BAD FOR HER. What do you do? Hubby and I enjoy calm, peaceful holidays at home pretty often with just us and the boys. I cook like mad, we eat until we are ready to explode and then we nap. Ahhhhh yes. The holidays are wonderful!

Carole
09-05-2005, 08:29 PM
Mornin, SC! I am just about off here. I vowed and declared that I was only gonna sit here for one cup of coffee, but I am almost finished with my second...(don't tell anyone!) but as soon as it's empty, I am officially UP.

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 08:29 PM
ummmmm. I know where I'm coming for the holidays.

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 08:31 PM
*Deep breath* Peace. *Again, deep breath* peeeaaacceee. Ah, thanks SC, that does work.

About low fat food, yuck!!! And rinsing meat after you cook it and before you serve it, I'm pretty sure that's a sin.

Carole
09-05-2005, 08:33 PM
*Deep breath* Peace. *Again, deep breath* peeeaaacceee. Ah, thanks SC, that does work.

About low fat food, yuck!!! And rinsing meat after you cook it and before you serve it, I'm pretty sure that's a sin.

I KNEW it! I'm gonna go call her right now to tell her she is going to hell. heh hee. I am such a Baaaaad daughter!

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 08:35 PM
I KNEW it! I'm gonna go call her right now to tell her she is going to hell. heh hee. I am such a Baaaaad daughter!

RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

I know where I'm not going for the holidays.

I'm hungry. again.

Carole
09-05-2005, 08:41 PM
*jumping up & down* My house My house, right? YAY!!!! I get to cook for more people!!!! I loooove to cook!

By the way...you have maaaaiiilllll!!!!!

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 08:48 PM
and I love to eat. I'm coming.

WOW CAROLE BROKE 700

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/new/8_22/18_1_37.gif
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/new/8_22/18_1_38.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824YYUS) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/new/8_22/18_1_36.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824YYUS) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/new/8_22/18_1_35.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824YYUS) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/new/8_22/7_4_17.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824YYUS) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/new/8_22/18_1_37.gif

now THATs a part
this one's me

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 09:00 PM
Ok, if there's food, I'm coming too!!! Especially since you can actually cook. No one in my family is great at it, and somehow I'm always put in charge of cooking. I think they like to punish themselves...that's the only reason I can see to put me in charge of the food.

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 09:06 PM
I hope carole's new house is big enough. I'll need directions.

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 09:09 PM
Yep, me too.

Hmm, wonder what she'll feed us?

scfirenice
09-05-2005, 09:22 PM
WHO CARES she likes tocook, it's bound to be good. I'm not picky.

StoryG27
09-05-2005, 09:24 PM
True, I just wanted to know what foods I could start salivating over.

Carole
09-06-2005, 01:34 AM
alrighty then! Let the menu begin! My younger son was watching me this past Thanksgiving as I cleaned the turkey and he said, "Mom, you have no idea how thankful I am that you know how to cook. I would have cooked the turkey with that nasty bag thing still inside it. what IS that nasty bag thing anyway?"

I think we'll have a big ole fat turkey, stuffing, sweet potato-pecan casserole, green bean casserole, fried corn, lumpy mashed potatoes with a few little skins left in and mixed up with garlic & sour cream (YUM!) , whole cranberry sauce, tons of gravy, biscuits AND yeast rolls with honey butter, hmmmm...what else what else....pecan pie and pumpkin pie....what else?

scfirenice
09-06-2005, 04:50 AM
I'm dying just reading that....yum. I'll be right over, shouldn't take but a few hours.
I made homemade chicken parm over noodles with fresh applecrisp for dinner and now A I blew my diet and B I'm sick as a dog.........

Carole
09-06-2005, 05:02 AM
that sounds soooooo yummy. I just ate a Pepperidge Farm cookie with dark chocolate chunks and pecans. Those cookies are dangerous! Once you open the bag...well, it's doom on my thighs!

scfirenice
09-06-2005, 05:42 AM
You need the extra sugar to pack. PLUS sugar burns off so fast, as long as you are packing it's like those cookies were calorie-less.

scfirenice
09-06-2005, 05:44 AM
SOooooooooo, this IS the Pagan thread afterall, tell me about kitchin' witchin'

Carole
09-06-2005, 11:03 PM
Tell ya what. After I am finished for the day, let's talk about that Kitchen Witchcraftikin. K? I love that topic and I need a mind-release from all this stuff arond here.

scfirenice
09-07-2005, 12:44 AM
Sounds good. I'm curious. As I spiced my homemade sauce I was wonderin' I went a got a new book at the bookstore, protective spells and psychic sheilds or some such and the lade at the check out gave me the major mal ojo. I wanted to smack her upside the head with the book and yell "see, it works"

Carole
09-07-2005, 02:21 AM
Sounds good. I'm curious. As I spiced my homemade sauce I was wonderin' I went a got a new book at the bookstore, protective spells and psychic sheilds or some such and the lade at the check out gave me the major mal ojo. I wanted to smack her upside the head with the book and yell "see, it works"
Some people have nothing better to do than to look into another's backyard. sheesh.

Normal People Make Good Pets!!!

scfirenice
09-07-2005, 03:03 AM
Normal People Make Good Pets!!!

I say the very same about my poor husband. He IS a pretty good pet. He he he. JUST KIDDING lurkers

check this out www.13moons.com (http://www.13moons.com)

they had tons of oils, everything imaginable. I had to hide my purse from myself.

Carole
09-07-2005, 05:40 AM
Oh, good lord. Hubby is gonna kill you for showing me that! I think I have found a brand new CaNdY StOrE!!!

Well, I am just sick. I tried to change phone service for when we move. I really tried. I hate bellsouth. Truly, it's not just a mild dislike. I really do hate bellsouth. But far be it from MCI to employ anyone who speaks English.

I was transferred from one agent to another to another and every single one of them sounded like they were from an entirely different country...like I was being transferred form India to Mexico to Lord knows where. I understand the need for bilingual and even multi-lingual representatives. But for a company providing phone service to Tennessee...shouldn't ONE of those languages at least be English?! SC, you know my last name...you can imagine the brutal slaughter of it I endured? I finally was so completely exhausted that I told one fellow that I had changed my mind

*sigh*

scfirenice
09-07-2005, 06:29 AM
My sister worked for MCI for years and while some calls are answered here in the good ole US of A, (Raleigh, NC actually) an equal percentage of calls are routed to India where labor is much cheaper.

As far as the candy store, I am ahead of you and in deeper already. You must work very hard to catch up...very very hard. Well their prices are pretty good so....that's something.

Sarita
09-07-2005, 11:58 PM
check this out www.13moons.com

Wow. The article "Why I am Pagan" on that site is beautiful.

"I prefer to their dogma my excursions into the natural gardens where the voice of the Great Spirit is heard in the twittering of the birds, the rippling of mighty waters, and the sweet breathing of flowers. If this is Paganism, then at present, at least, I am a Pagan."

PattiTheWicked
09-08-2005, 12:52 AM
Do you create your own or do you use existing sigils? Solomonic seals or Abramelin or something. (or*gasp* necro sigils? I know I know. controversial and all, but whether or not they are legit, there must be at least egregores of that system just because of the following it has received)

I've always created my own. I prefer to keep my life simple, and my sigils are just a basic symbol of my intent.

Carole
09-08-2005, 03:44 AM
I've always created my own. I prefer to keep my life simple, and my sigils are just a basic symbol of my intent.

That's probably a really good idea. It seems like I am always figuring out new and imaginative ways to complicate my life. Go figure!

scfirenice
09-08-2005, 03:49 AM
Sara,
Yes, that article was great. I was impressed by the tone of the entire site.

Carole, I can't believe you are behind all the complications in your life. Do you need some mojo?

Carole
09-08-2005, 05:48 AM
No...I apparenlty need a swift kick in the butt! (wanna break some more glasses? It's FUN!)

scfirenice
09-08-2005, 05:53 AM
Man, I see we have a moderator. I wanted to be our moderator. Yeah right. That's like letting in the fox. O well. I didn't think we had a moderator this whole time. SARA? Have you been our Mod the whole time? Anyway hello Pagans, Lurkers, etc. I just got done watching the ONLY show I watch on TV...Sadly it's not Nancy Grace or anything good...It's...It's....Rock Star INXS....I know, I know...shoot me. I am a child of the 80's. I have some important, uh, work to do tonight and I am sitting here glued to the bed and this infernal device. Hand me a glass....

Carole
09-08-2005, 06:15 AM
ha ha you aren't the moderator you aren't the moderator! heehee

scfirenice
09-08-2005, 06:19 AM
Sniff?

scfirenice
09-08-2005, 06:34 AM
Okay, being ignored..... So is there one oil you can't do without? What is it?

Sarita
09-08-2005, 06:44 AM
Yes, I've been the Mod all this time.... I'm just a slightly silent one, as strange that may sound.

Carole
09-08-2005, 06:47 AM
maybe we have to be really mean and offensive to get her to speak up.....uh, you go first, SC! I'll hide & watch!

scfirenice
09-08-2005, 06:47 AM
Huh, and here I thought we were blowing in the breeze. Well, uh welcome and all to your um thread. Join in, we never hear from you and sniff, we are all emotional lately. You can be our voice of reason.

Carole
09-08-2005, 06:48 AM
One oil. Well, I would have to say Frankincense. that would be the most versatile of all my oils. I would really be unhappy without Patchouli, though.

To me, Frankincense is a little like a white candle - multi purpose.

Sarita
09-08-2005, 06:49 AM
I'm not qualified to be the voice of anything, let alone reason. I'm emotional, too. My baby sister moved away on Monday. I miss her more than I'd miss a limb.

scfirenice
09-08-2005, 06:50 AM
Okay, then join in and be emotional basketcases with us. I am sure you'll miss her, you said she had all of ya'll wrapped around her finger.

Carole
09-08-2005, 06:51 AM
awwww....you can borrow one of my limbs if you need to!

Carole
09-08-2005, 06:51 AM
Hey! I was smashing crystal earlier today. it's a great vent. You oughta try it!

Sarita
09-08-2005, 06:52 AM
Yeah, she's 10 years younger than I, but we're best friends. It's like having a twin, which either makes me uber immature or her uber mature. Let's go with her being much more mature than her age.

scfirenice
09-08-2005, 06:52 AM
Carole, I don't even have any of that one. Huh. I'm going shopping soon and making a list.

scfirenice
09-08-2005, 06:53 AM
Sara, Where'd she go? I must've missed that one.

Carole
09-08-2005, 06:53 AM
Oh, that's neat. My sister is alomst exactly 10 years older than me. My birthday is April 2 and hers is April 8. I wish we were close, but we aren't. She had two strokes a couple of years ago and now she's kind of a different person. That's awesome that you are close with your sister.

Carole
09-08-2005, 06:54 AM
You don't have any of which one...Frankincense or Patchouli?

Sarita
09-08-2005, 06:55 AM
She moved to Jersey to stay with my older sister for a while. My older sister has an autistic son and Lola wanted to help out with him since he's amazing and her major is speech therapy. Some practical work study. It's only temporary, but when you go from seeing someone everyday, to every month...

Carole
09-08-2005, 06:56 AM
Oh, honey, I know about that! Separation is really hard when you aren't accustomed to it. I am used to hubby being gone, but this time it has been so long with no end in sight...*sigh* It's rough, isn't it?
_________

Look! I broke 800!

scfirenice
09-08-2005, 06:56 AM
You don't have any of which one...Frankincense or Patchouli?

Frankincense. I know, I know. Bad witch.

Sara, That really sucks. Who is going to keep you in stylish sunglasses?

Carole
09-08-2005, 06:57 AM
Bad BAD witch! You get 30 lashes with a soggy wand!

Sarita
09-08-2005, 06:58 AM
Look! I broke 800! Wahoo!!!

Yeah, it's rough. I'm sure I'll be fine after the first week or two. She's coming up for Goblet of Fire and I'm going down there sometime in October.

mmmm... Frankincense, Patchouli...

scfirenice
09-08-2005, 06:59 AM
You mean you have a wand?.....man am I out of the loop. I just use homemade stuff. You get the Glenda Good Witch award. I do not. I have most everything else though...I think.

scfirenice
09-08-2005, 07:00 AM
Yay 800!!!!!!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/new/8_22/7_5_137.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824YYUS) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/new/8_22/18_1_37.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824YYUS) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/new/8_22/18_1_37.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824YYUS)

scfirenice
09-08-2005, 07:02 AM
Ok Sara. If she is coming Up from NJ then you are really up north.

Carole
09-08-2005, 07:03 AM
yep. I have a wand, and a WAY kewl....say it with me...HANDMADE wand at that. Mama maple...a gigantic Maple tree out beside our old apartment in Orlando literally gave it to me.

Sarita
09-08-2005, 07:03 AM
Ok Sara. If she is coming Up from NJ then you are really up north.Well, I'm in Central PA and she's in South Jersey. About 4 hours.

Sarita
09-08-2005, 07:05 AM
yep. I have a wand, and a WAY kewl....say it with me...HANDMADE wand at that. Mama maple...a gigantic Maple tree out beside our old apartment in Orlando literally gave it to me. Excellent! How long is it?

Wandless Sara

scfirenice
Ahhhhhh. 4 hours isn't too bad.

Carole
Ok...you drug it out of me. I wanted to make my own wand..Hubby and I went for a walk in the little woods by our apartment. I couldn't bring myself to break or cut a limb so we headed back to the apartment. Just as we were coming out of the woods, I looked up and there was a small limb dangling in the tree that a storm had apparently broken off. I didn't have to take a dead one from the ground and didn't have to take one off the tree either.

Carole
09-08-2005, 07:06 AM
Gosh, it's about 18-20 inches long.

scfirenice
09-08-2005, 07:08 AM
That's a cool story. I found my feather that way. Fell right off the Red Tail flying overhead.

scfirenice
09-08-2005, 07:08 AM
And no, there wasn't buckshot involved.

Carole
09-08-2005, 07:09 AM
that is so neat! But yes, that WAS going to be my next question!!!

scfirenice
09-08-2005, 07:12 AM
HAHAHA or is it MWHuhahahahahaha. No I swear, not violence was involved he just gave it up. I love that feather.

scfirenice
09-08-2005, 07:13 AM
I need to go give the baby tylenol or something, she keeps crying in her sleep...sad. Teeth. I swear.

Carole
09-08-2005, 07:15 AM
Those are the best things to have. The gifts. You always know for certain it is yours.

Hey...while you are buying oils and all that, maybe try my favorite perfume concoction. I take a vial of Egyption Musk (has to be that variety or it doesn't smell right) and add 4-5 drops of Patchouli and one drop of cherry.

Well, chicka, I said it before and I have to say it again...I gotta go PACK. *pout pout* Plus, I see a nasty green cloud wafting up from Sinner's butt and I am about to DIE now. Lord what did that dog EAT? Whew!

scfirenice
09-08-2005, 06:31 PM
The dog eats what you feed her woman, I told you the brussels sprouts were a bad idea. So , I'm at work. Hi!

Carole
09-08-2005, 07:14 PM
nope nope...the dog eats what she finds...not good. She gets Beneful Doggie food...and stray french fries, the cheerio that fell out of your bowl while walking to the couch, and Lord forbid you leave a half eaten bag of potato chips or something laying around. fair game.

By the way - Mornin!

scfirenice
09-09-2005, 02:21 AM
Good evening Pagans padding your post counts. I have nothing of interest or value to add to this thread right now. Anyway. Carole? You left as soon as I came. Did you stick me on your ignore list? Humph. I need a good incantation for success in my search to get published. Not the Agent agent bo bagent this time either. I suck.

Carole
09-09-2005, 03:22 AM
Agent, agent bo-bagent nor working for ya? hrm. In allllll my spare time, I'll try to conjure you up something. All my books and notebooks are packed in the trunk so darn it, I'll have to use my BWAIN. Owwwie. I don't like using my bwain.

scfirenice
09-09-2005, 06:40 AM
uhhhh....that's ok. No really. I mean I wouldn't want to um stress out your bwain. Bwain pains is bay-ad so uh s'ok. Did you Nurse? My boobs are so sagging and driving me nuts. I need a lift. Got any chants for that? Boobs, boobs on the floor, lift thee up and bother no more.....

Carole
09-09-2005, 07:20 AM
uhhhh....that's ok. No really. I mean I wouldn't want to um stress out your bwain. Bwain pains is bay-ad so uh s'ok. Did you Nurse? My boobs are so sagging and driving me nuts. I need a lift. Got any chants for that? Boobs, boobs on the floor, lift thee up and bother no more.....
ok, you get the prize. That was my first real live laugh out loud all day!!!!! I nursed and yep....gravity is NOT my friend! They aren't too bad, but they definitely don't salute the sun any more! I went in for a consultation a coup-le of years ago for a lift. The doc showed me some very realistic before & afters that were pretty encouraging, but I am squeamish about the whole part where they have to remove the nipple and relocate it. Surely there has to be a better way. I have never wanted big boobs. I just want them a little farther north is all!

(edit: It's probably a good thing that they aren't like they were when I was 16. If they were...and given my distaste for clothing. Well...)

scfirenice
09-09-2005, 07:23 AM
See I thought they just went in and cut your pectorals and lifted them higer for a life. I don't want plastic I just want my boobs to have the same zip code they used to. Their current zip they share with my belly button. Gross. I'm sticking with my chant.

Carole
09-09-2005, 07:44 AM
:ROFL:

Oh, lordie. Well, I think there are other methods, that is just the one he thought would work best with my particular degree of sag. Wow, now doesn't THAT sound attractive?! I can't imagine why hubby ever wants to be away from home. Heh heh. I think the best compliment he ever gave me about the *puppies...err...wait..they can only be puppies if they are perky, but I don't wanna call them dogs. nevermind.............*the best compliment he ever gave me about them was that I am voloptuous. It was sincere, though. That counts for a lot!

scfirenice
09-09-2005, 08:08 PM
Volutptuous is good. I'd take it. I feel bad that hubby has to scoop them up to uh...nevermind. SO. How's things? I'm taking chickababe to get pictures today. WHat did you think of my sucky article? Isn;t it weird how you can be so proud of a thing that's um, challeneged? It's my first you know. sniff.

Carole
09-10-2005, 12:05 AM
Oh Please! I love your article. I haven't responded to that email yet because I wanted to get my thoughts clearly together about it first, but here you go...forcing my hand...sheesh. Bully!

I think that article shows the talent you have for painting a picture with words. Seriously. There was a spot in the beginning that left me scratching my head but nothing major. There were several places where the way you worded the scene brought me straight into it. I swear, I could almost smell the park.

If you don't mind, I am going to put it into a word file so my comments will make more sense. Most days I don't make sense to myself so how could I expect you to get me, right?

Well, there's nothing like going OUT of your way to get food and getting halfway through it to find out it sucks. I swear, I think the cook was on vacation and they had the busboy working in back. The veggies were really good, but the lo mein was literally dripping with grease and tasted like black pepper. The chicken....well, let's not go into the chicken. Sinner will be thrilled with it I am sure.

scfirenice
09-10-2005, 01:06 AM
Sinner will be a big ball of gas by midnight. Thanks for reading and crittering my article. Enjoy tonight!!!

Carole
09-10-2005, 03:09 AM
Tonight will consist of shoving everything close to the front door. Hubby won't be home umtil about 4 or 5 a.m.

scfirenice
09-10-2005, 06:08 AM
Oh sigh. I'm feeling the loss of my pal Carole. She's busy with her husband. Humph. O well. Anyone else care to join in on our little thread and keep me company?

Carole
09-10-2005, 06:12 AM
Boo! I stopped to smoke a cigarette and drink a cuppa caw-fee and...well....you know. I'm just here for a minute :) Hey! Have you heard from Story? Wasn't her little fella seeing a specialist yesterday or today?

scfirenice
09-10-2005, 06:16 AM
That is so weird. I just had that exact same thought. No, I haven't heard from here.

scfirenice
09-10-2005, 06:17 AM
here OR her.....

Carole
09-10-2005, 06:27 AM
Ok...wanna play a game? for real? lets see just how tuned in each of us are. Are you a better sender or a better receiver? I tend to be a better sender, but my younger son and I can send and receive to eachother really well. Wanna play??

scfirenice
09-10-2005, 06:32 AM
Um, I don't know. I probably send better? I'm game.

Carole
09-10-2005, 06:33 AM
Ok...since you are slower than Christmas, I'll go ahead and send. What I am sending is a shape. You guess :)

Carole
09-10-2005, 06:33 AM
oops

Carole
09-10-2005, 06:35 AM
I already sent, so I am gona send you a pm with the amswer...don't open it till you guess

scfirenice
09-10-2005, 06:35 AM
circle

scfirenice
09-10-2005, 06:36 AM
slower than christmas....WE donlt have christmas so that is very slow indeed.

Carole
09-10-2005, 06:36 AM
erm....lemme try again...we got muddled....don't open the pm yet. still sending the same shape

scfirenice
09-10-2005, 06:38 AM
too late. Slower than christmas here. Ok Ok I'll try! I am thinking of a color......

Carole
09-10-2005, 06:38 AM
ok, your turn.

Carole
09-10-2005, 06:39 AM
I see a pinkish lavender sorta color

Carole
09-10-2005, 06:40 AM
(now I am wondering if I suck, too. maybe we both suck. waaaa. this works better if both people open their third eyes. there's an exercise for it.)

scfirenice
09-10-2005, 06:41 AM
Ohhhhhh my........Where's the liqor.

scfirenice
09-10-2005, 06:42 AM
Yeah, I know that. Oddly my nighty is a pinkish lavender.....

Carole
already packed, dammit. hrm. oh well. Wehn I get back from my little hiatus, we ought to work on that third eye thing and see if we can get good at this. I used to be really good at it..once upon a time. :(

Carole
You're lying. were you paying any attention to it when you sent?

scfirenice
09-10-2005, 06:44 AM
No and No. really though. Lavender and pink checks.....swear it.

scfirenice
09-10-2005, 06:45 AM
Okay, now one more time. I am sending you a color. NOW!

Carole
09-10-2005, 06:45 AM
Holy cow. Well, maybe I am just TOO good then! Ha! Not likely, but hey.

Well, I am just about to blow this pop stand. I'm trying to make sure hubby has a little to do as possible tomorrow.

Carole
09-10-2005, 06:46 AM
yellowish green is what I saw

scfirenice
09-10-2005, 06:47 AM
ORANGE...I'm going to bed and pretending this never happened.........

Carole
09-10-2005, 06:47 AM
Then again, maybe I was looking at GIR. He's yellowish green......

scfirenice
09-10-2005, 06:48 AM
What will the lurkers think?

They'll think we smokes too much mugwort.

Carole
09-10-2005, 06:48 AM
LMAO......oh boy. Hubby would be SO not impressed! I am not gonna tell him about this. ok. It will probably be the first thinig I tell him. He needs a good laugh

scfirenice
09-10-2005, 06:49 AM
LMAO......oh boy. Hubby would be SO not impressed! I am not gonna tell him about this. ok. It will probably be the first thinig I tell him. He needs a good laugh

NICE. Prejudice the man against me right from jump. S'ok. I think I hurt my brain. SOmewhere, someone is screaming ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRANGE!

Carole
09-10-2005, 06:52 AM
Oh, and that will be it, too. Hubby will probably get out of the truck saying, "I had the strangest dream on the drive home. I was being chased by this giant orange " LOL!!!

Well, I have to get outta here. I might be on here for a tiny bit in the a.m., but I am not sure. It depends on how long Mr Wizard wants to sleep. *toodles!*

scfirenice
09-10-2005, 06:54 AM
A giant ornage triangle....have a good one!

scfirenice
09-10-2005, 06:56 AM
Sara? Where were you when we needed the voice of reason?

scfirenice
09-10-2005, 09:48 PM
Now you pipe in. I had a headache all night from this exercise....Did anyone die in a large orange triangular explosion?

scfirenice
09-13-2005, 12:33 AM
Time to bring the old thread back to life. Carole, I can be resurrected with the appropriate amount of attention and details on your weekend.....Oh and the delivery of my 13moons order.

scfirenice
09-13-2005, 12:34 AM
my post per day average went down drasticaly in your absence. I do not appreciate that, by the way. You better have had one Hell of a weekend.....

Sarita
09-13-2005, 04:49 AM
Ooo, ooo, ooo. I did! Check it out here (http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18757)

scfirenice
09-13-2005, 07:05 AM
It looks like you had a really good time! Congrats on getting to go and having such good seats.

Carole
09-13-2005, 08:36 AM
Welll....I DID have one hell of a weekend. Rememeber our little conversation and your advice? Well, let's just say that I am drinking cranberry juice today!

Oh, MY! This apartment needed a LOT of Christening!

Ok, Ok...I'll stop!

Carole
09-14-2005, 06:06 AM
oh, CHICKA.....heeheehee...I am here....with BEER!

scfirenice
09-14-2005, 06:19 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. details..... just kidding. Drink loooooooootttttts of juice. I agree that the truck driver's story is bogus.

scfirenice
09-14-2005, 06:20 AM
So did you get the placed cleansed and christened????

Carole
09-14-2005, 06:35 AM
yep! But I think it might need another cleansing. I know. EEWWW!

scfirenice
09-14-2005, 06:38 AM
You're up for it. Come across anything of interest along those lines?

scfirenice
09-14-2005, 06:45 AM
Brushing my teeth. Are you short on anything particular for your cleansing stuff?

Carole
09-14-2005, 06:50 AM
Well, I tried to send you a reply to your P.M. but it glitched. Crapola. I will try to do it through an email.

scfirenice
09-14-2005, 06:54 AM
At least it's not just us poor dialuppers

Carole
09-14-2005, 07:14 AM
Dialup REEKS! Sorry. But you know it, too. Hubby wants me to ditch the DSL, but he and I both know I would be a WAY unhappy camper without it. He always has free wireless highspedd and allathat when he is in Kentucky, which is where he is now.

scfirenice
09-14-2005, 07:19 AM
Well, you keep your DSL. If Mama ain;t happy, ain't nobody happy. Humph. MEN.

Carole
09-14-2005, 07:27 AM
Humph men is right! At least tonight. Ok...he is awesome, but he CAN be a butt head....and he IS being a butt head

scfirenice
09-15-2005, 02:31 AM
SO good evening Carole, Lurkers. I'm at work Blegh...I'll be home at 1930. I am going to work on that agent thing we've been bantering about. See, If I get a good one first, I'll recommend you and vice-versa. We gotta get this done!!! What do you think for agent hunting...cinnamon? Cinnamon resonates so nicely.... Anyhoo. As usual I am ignoring folks. Not really. I have two admissions who aren't here yet and one cute little old man who is sleeping away. Come on Carole, I know you are busy and stuff, but get on here and let's up our post counts.

Story? Are you there? In the shadows? You people hiding in the corner are scaring the nice little Pagan girl.....