Pagan Chatter

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
Carole said:
Well, this is how he explains it to me. All of us are stronger than them. All of us have something they want...human life and spirit. All of them are technically subserviant to us. They are so friggin scary though, that we tend to be intimidated. They know their boundaries and will go to the limits of them. We don't know our boundaries and are many times afraid to go to our limits. Theirs seem stronger, but that is actually not the case.

The first sign of uncertainty and they know they have us! Hubby isn't uncertain so they all behave with him. They know what he is capable of in regard to forcing them to behave. they also know all of us are capable but that most of us don't realize it.

Did that make ANY sense at all??

Perfect sense, really. I see his point. however....
I read on another thread that someone got banned for a few days for the Katrina thread. They have a green light on, so it must have been temporary. I wonder what it takes to get banned?

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Well, we are discussing Pagan beliefs on a Pagan thread. Is that wrong?

Actually, go back & read through it. I think there seems to be a lot more to this thread to you and to me than there actually is. there are a lot of references, but we are aware of the actual events...do you think it is too much for a lurker to handle? Surely not. If that's the case, it's probably a good thing I have tried to be cryptic!!! :)

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, I think we've done a pretty good job keeping things on the DL. Imagine if we had our own live chat. OH boy. There'd be demons flying, Orishas keening, and all kinds of crap. Might even have to deal with a few stray mud puddles. Carole and Sheryl unleashed, they'd make a movie about it.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
Yes, I think we've done a pretty good job keeping things on the DL. Imagine if we had our own live chat. OH boy. There'd be demons flying, Orishas keening, and all kinds of crap. Might even have to deal with a few stray mud puddles. Carole and Sheryl unleashed, they'd make a movie about it.
LMAO!!!!!!

that's Too Funny. Problem with that is that hubby would hear the title and automatically thing Girls Gone Wild. Sorry. He might be a wizard, but he's a guy first and foremost!

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, so how about a writing related question. My Main is about to kick some serious butt in a magical fight. I need some moves. She is a Faerie Healer new to the game, she thought she was a miserable little human. SHe needs to win a fight with her grandma using magick, only grandma is OLD and strong. Lara's better but doesn't know it yet. As I said, I need some moves. Big stuff. She can call weather, all the elements, heal, kill, a few other things.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
Okay, so how about a writing related question. My Main is about to kick some serious butt in a magical fight. I need some moves. She is a Faerie Healer new to the game, she thought she was a miserable little human. SHe needs to win a fight with her grandma using magick, only grandma is OLD and strong. Lara's better but doesn't know it yet. As I said, I need some moves. Big stuff. She can call weather, all the elements, heal, kill, a few other things.

Oh good Lord. You are asking me....a confirmed pacifist about fighting moves?? Yikes!

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
Carole said:
LMAO!!!!!!

that's Too Funny. Problem with that is that hubby would hear the title and automatically thing Girls Gone Wild. Sorry. He might be a wizard, but he's a guy first and foremost!

Yeah, I see that. S'ok. Sex sells and it would have added viewers to our movie. How funny. I guess that would preclude him from unclogging our puddle from all the underwear stuffed into it.

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
Carole said:
Oh good Lord. You are asking me....a confirmed pacifist about fighting moves?? Yikes!

Ye-gods. another one. What is it with you people. I'm going to put you and my sister in a room and you can hug each other to death. Pacifist. Humph. I thought you said you can shoot a rifle and would to save yourself. You're not confirmed yet, there's hope...Now my sister. That's another story.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
Yeah, I see that. S'ok. Sex sells and it would have added viewers to our movie. How funny. I guess that would preclude him from unclogging our puddle from all the underwear stuffed into it.

More than likely....LOL!!! Oh good lord. On that note, *I* need a refill on my crown & sprite!

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
PPYPC, (pagans pad your post count.) Yay, 600 plus. My A$$ hurts.... I can't stay long. I was supposed to go honor my promise to Epona (I beseached her to help me go into labor last year. I don't know any make me go into labor goddesses so I used her.) ANyway, I was going to pay homage on this nice day. I think my demon had other ideas. I dreamed his dang name all night last night. Bastid. Why I otta.... I am so behind, I had planned on being drunk by now.....

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
PPYPC, (pagans pad your post count.) Yay, 600 plus. My A$$ hurts.... I can't stay long. I was supposed to go honor my promise to Epona (I beseached her to help me go into labor last year. I don't know any make me go into labor goddesses so I used her.) ANyway, I was going to pay homage on this nice day. I think my demon had other ideas. I dreamed his dang name all night last night. Bastid. Why I otta.... I am so behind, I had planned on being drunk by now.....

soooo....why do da bootie hurt?

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not pagan and I'm posting here anyway. Na, na, na, na!

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Un, uh, *wipes sweat from brow* AH, ha! Trick question, it's gotta be a cyber-shake, and well, there's only one way to do that *doing secret cyber-pagan handshake*
There! I did it, and you can't prove otherwise!