Pagan Chatter

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah I figured it out a few ticks ago, o well. S'ok. SO what's this funny story about tubes being tied? I can think of nothing funny about that. I was just getting ready to harrass you about having another baby, I mean misery loves company. WHy should I be the only one with a hairy armpit?

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
Yeah I figured it out a few ticks ago, o well. S'ok. SO what's this funny story about tubes being tied? I can think of nothing funny about that. I was just getting ready to harrass you about having another baby, I mean misery loves company. WHy should I be the only one with a hairy armpit?

LOL!!!!!

Well, I may yet have another baby, because hubby doesn't have any children of his own. He loves my boys and they all get along terrific, but you know....plus, he is an only child so his parents would probably like a grandbaby!

ex-jerk made me have my tubes tied when I was 24 (I was too dumb to know I could say *no*). The doctor threw a fit, but ended up doing it anyway. (he was in the Navy, so I guess the doctors figured one less military kid to take care of...who knows) Since I was so young, he refused to do the full deal. All I got were the little bands because that (at the time) was the most reversible of all the procedures. Nothing was cut, just banded off.

Ok..the funny pit story.

Well I am all laid out on the table getting prepped for surgery. Sneaky people that they are, they apparently had something wonderful in my IV other than just *plain fluids*. They moved my arms out to the sides onto the little supports and I *thought* (I thought I thought) "Oh, man...I am so glad I remembered to shave my pits this morning"

As soon as I *thought* that, the entire room burst into laughter. My sister was an RN back then (she has had 2 strokes, so she is retired from it now) and I mentioned this scenario to her. She cracked up and told me, "Honey, when you are being put under, if you think it you SAY it!"

I told her that it was nice of her to tell me that beforehand!

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
Ha ha ha. Yeah we hear stuff like that all the time. Funny stuff like "man is that doctor cute" ha ha. (subliminal message cut the bands) So anyway, Ex jerk huh. I thought you married your sweetie at 17, wait no that's story. Well good riddance to him. Your boys are staying there though aren't they? Are they going to college or just don't want to leave friends.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
Ha ha ha. Yeah we hear stuff like that all the time. Funny stuff like "man is that doctor cute" ha ha. (subliminal message cut the bands) So anyway, Ex jerk huh. I thought you married your sweetie at 17, wait no that's story. Well good riddance to him. Your boys are staying there though aren't they? Are they going to college or just don't want to leave friends.

I did marry who I thought was my sweetie when I was 18, but he turned out to be a toad. yep...you're thinking of Story. Hubby and I have been married for 2 1/2 years, but we have been together for 8. (livin in SIN for nearly 5!)

The boys. *sigh* that's a mess. Well, they are happy, but it's a mess for me. They are living with their dad now. That's ok...he's loaded so they don't want for anything and they know all the kids there...and there is also the girlfriend issue there. They wouldn't know anyone where we are moving and we couldn't find a house to keep in the same school district.

My 18 year old would be going to college this fall, but the year his dad and I divorced, the poor guy had a really rough go of it. He ended up getting held back once in elementary school. It kills me, but I don't think he even notices it anymore. Oh well. I knew they wouldn't be with me forever.

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
Toad huh, there are ways to deal with...no no no. That's what got me into trouble in the first place. So, yeah they aren't really ours, we just raise them and turn them loose on the world hoping we did a good job. I'm sad for you though, you'll miss them. WIll you get to see them often? You need a nice baby girl. I've got one for ya, she doesn't have many miles yet. Ha ha. Over my cold and dead body. I barely let her out of my sight.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
Toad huh, there are ways to deal with...no no no. That's what got me into trouble in the first place. So, yeah they aren't really ours, we just raise them and turn them loose on the world hoping we did a good job. I'm sad for you though, you'll miss them. WIll you get to see them often? You need a nice baby girl. I've got one for ya, she doesn't have many miles yet. Ha ha. Over my cold and dead body. I barely let her out of my sight.
You know, I could arrange the cold dead body! remember? EVIL, right?

Anyway, hubby does like the idea of a daughter. We already have her named, in fact. Take a deep breath and then say "Alexandria Rosemary" Yep. big name. It sort of evolved from the fact that he wants a daughter names Alex. i think Alex is a little bit harsh for a baby, so I enlarged it, so to speak. As for the Rosemary, well...MIL's name is Rose and my mom's name is Mary. The rest is history.

By the way...if you think the name is big as is..you should see it with our LAST name. Good LORD! WHen I first met hubby, I honestly truly thought he was making up a name because he didn't want me to know his real last name.

Last edited:

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
now that's funny. Of course, now I need to know what it is. Poor baby. You could skip the surgery and do invitro, that's a long crappy road though. My babe is Jenna Grace. She's cute, and I'd gladly piss off every Orisha known if she needed me to. Evil is in the hearts of man, it is not a component of nature. Should you NEED to bury a body somewhere, I have lots and lots of land with even more empty baren land behind me...just a random thought. Does this thread have a moderator? I don't want to get arrested.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Jenna Grace...such a pretty name. I bet she is all giggles, too :)

I just sent you a p.m. with my poor future child's full name

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah she is all giggles. She's a leo, look out world. She is also currently waking up in her crib. Yikes mommy time is over and I didn't add a single word to my book. It's all in your evil plot.... I see that now. This is my 900th post and I dedicate it to the Irish Pantheon and Irish folks everywhere. I'd like to thank the academy for making this day possile..sniff.. must go get crying baby.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
Yeah she is all giggles. She's a leo, look out world. She is also currently waking up in her crib. Yikes mommy time is over and I didn't add a single word to my book. It's all in your evil plot.... I see that now. This is my 900th post and I dedicate it to the Irish Pantheon and Irish folks everywhere. I'd like to thank the academy for making this day possile..sniff.. must go get crying baby.
Yes...get the crying baby. I have to be off, too. I have spent far too much time here today. Gotta go get the puppykins soon.

See ya!

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
I hope your puppykins feels better. It's bedtime for me, Long day tomorrow. I half wish they'd call me off but damn I need gas and that's more expenisve than anything.
Your hubby is a hotty and a wizard too??? I had one of those once, see above stories, he got me into a lot of trouble. It took along time to rid myself of both. Where did you too meet? If it ever comes around again he must love to ride and be a magical person. I will think happy thoughts for you both tonight.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
Your hubby is a hotty and a wizard too??? I had one of those once, see above stories, he got me into a lot of trouble. It took along time to rid myself of both. Where did you too meet? If it ever comes around again he must love to ride and be a magical person. I will think happy thoughts for you both tonight.

Yep! Hubby is a hottie and a wizard. How lucky am I? Mine has been a different type of experience than yours, though. He is the reason I'm not out there doing dumb stuff, probably. He had been through all of the trial and error goof-ups when he was younger. He is my teacher and has been since I met him. I swear, when we met, we'd spend literally hours and hours discussing magick. Theories and practice. He is more of a mind to use elementals to do his bidding, but I have a nasty burn scar on my leg that tells me I need to get my head on straighter before I do THAT again. Those dudes are NOT to be toyed with or taken lightly. I'm referring to Sumerian magick.

Honey, the stories I could tell you! You'll have to remind me to tell you about the astral projection experiment. That went awry big time!!!

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
Carole said:
Honey, the stories I could tell you! You'll have to remind me to tell you about the astral projection experiment. That went awry big time!!!

Ha ha, where do you end up? I couldn't even begin to guess what happened to me, all I know is I was confused and freezing for about three hours after!!! That is so funny. We need to get together and have a beer and compare stories. You're so lucky to have a teacher (and a hot one) I've been on my own in this, I'm okay with it, I just know that it limits me. I do well with what I know, I just think I am capable of more. My only "teachers" strayed a little too close to areas that should be left alone, so I don't trust Anything they ever told me.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
Ha ha, where do you end up?
Heh....the abyss. THAT was fun. I wasn't even supposded to GO! Hubby had his hand on my shoulder and I was pulled in with him!!! He has a guardian, I did not (at the time) His guardian knocked him back out of where he shouldn't have been and I was still out there. I remember coming back, still out of body, watching us from across the room. I was on my knees in the floor and hubby was shaking me by my shoulders telling me to come back. THAT was weird! The first thing I thought was "Boy...I really need to have my roots done!" because...well, you never really get to see your hair from the back, ya know? (when I saw this last harry potter movie, I laughed so hard at hermione (sp?) when she said "is that what my hair looks lack fron the back?" because I could really relate!) I think I slept for about 2 days afterward. The boys were at their dad's. Hubby said it really freaked him out and that looking into my eyes was like looking into an empty shell. Remember, I wasn't supposed to go so I wasn't prepared.

I couldn't even begin to guess what happened to me, all I know is I was confused and freezing for about three hours after!!!
It could have been anywhere, really. Did you have the sensation of tumbling end over end? That's what I had.

That is so funny. We need to get together and have a beer and compare stories. You're so lucky to have a teacher (and a hot one) I've been on my own in this, I'm okay with it, I just know that it limits me. I do well with what I know, I just think I am capable of more. My only "teachers" strayed a little too close to areas that should be left alone, so I don't trust Anything they ever told me.

It's nice to be on your own, but it is so nice to have someone to grow with. And when you teacher isn't smart enough to know where to not go, then its best to leave that teacher alone. That thing with hubby and me, that was the freakiest accident. Neither of us knew that I could be taken just because he was touching me. No one knows it all.

It really would be nice to have another chicka to work with, though. There's just some stuff that bores hubby to tears.

Last edited:

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
Carole said:
The first thing I thought was "Boy...I really need to have my roots done!" HAHAHAHAHAHA, that is too funny, scary but very funny.

It could have been anywhere, really. Did you have the sensation of tumbling end over end? That's what I had.

No I was laying flat somewhere, on something hard, All I know is that everyithng was gray. My teachers knew too well what they were doing and they were very good, they WANTED to do the things they did. That's the scary thing.

It really would be nice to have another chicka to work with, though. There's just some stuff that bores hubby to tears.
I don't get bored easily, I'm just s-l-o-w. Draw pictures and I'm fine. In crayon. Just kidding, I'm not that bad. You've actually motivated me to get off my duff and expand my comfort zone.

How are you with scrying? Remind me to ask you a question.

Enjoy your day, I'm sorry you're under the gun there with everything on you.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
I don't get bored easily, I'm just s-l-o-w. Draw pictures and I'm fine. In crayon. Just kidding, I'm not that bad. You've actually motivated me to get off my duff and expand my comfort zone.

I'll try to remember to pack my box of cudders (crayons) last! (cudders - one of those adorable little things your kids say that you never wanna forget!)

How are you with scrying? Remind me to ask you a question.

Scrying...well, when I can settle my mind, I'm ok. Seems I do best with a mirror and candles, but I don't always enjoy what I see there. My poor little topaz crystal ball is collecting dust.

Enjoy your day, I'm sorry you're under the gun there with everything on you.

Ya. I am tryihng to get it all done. Driving me insane, I tell you, insane!!!

Back up off my butt. Sinner is doing better. She still not messing with the incision, so that's a good thing. She is getting up now to get drinks and she ate a little bit. She mostly sleeps though. I guess she needs it.

Toodles!

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
Are you going to be incommunicado while you move? THAT would drive me nuts.
I dunno yet. I would like to get the computer set up first off the bat because this is where a lot of my music is stored and all that. I will be going through withdrawal from you & Story!!! Anyway, it all depends on how long the phone transfer takes to happen.

By the way, in addition to the last pm...I think I told you before that I have worked with Orishas under the guidance of my former boss. It was a very good experience. I had wonderful dreams with Obatala giving me messages.

Would it irritate you to know that hubby chuckled at your predicament when I asked his advice? Dont' worry. He didn't get details even though he TRIED like mad! He had this, "Oh, you girls!...sheesh! What am I gonna do with you?" attitude. I called him a butt head and he laughed.

Last edited:

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
WHAT???? He LAUGHED at my sad sad sob story. Huh, piss off a couple of Demons and one picky Orisha and people poke sticks at you and laugh...humph. Fine. Well it IS kinda funny in a sad way, all these years later, I too can laugh at myself and say "What were you THINKING?" But then and for years it was an agonizing torture...laugh at me will you. What was that Demon's name.... HA HA HA. Just kidding, obviously.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
WHAT???? He LAUGHED at my sad sad sob story. Huh, piss off a couple of Demons and one picky Orisha and people poke sticks at you and laugh...humph. Fine. Well it IS kinda funny in a sad way, all these years later, I too can laugh at myself and say "What were you THINKING?" But then and for years it was an agonizing torture...laugh at me will you. What was that Demon's name.... HA HA HA. Just kidding, obviously.
:ROFL: <-----that really is me right now!!!!

Naah. He just chuckled. It was one of those..."boy, I can relate" kinda chuckles although he blamed it on goofy girlhood.

And he is on a first name basis with ole Azag.....That one kinda creeps me out.

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, that would creep me out too. HewhosenameIwon'tmention (There is power in a name) and I have a truce of sorts, I'm not sure I'll ever get out of that one. We are definitly on a first name basis, but I'd rather not be. Not something I plan to ever willingly get back into. I got enough control now to not be bullied and beaten up by him/it anymore, but no more than that. Yikes, I can't even believe I'm talking about this. <looks over shoulder> Your hubby is strong and brave to be messing with them.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
Yeah, that would creep me out too. HewhosenameIwon'tmention (There is power in a name) and I have a truce of sorts, I'm not sure I'll ever get out of that one. We are definitly on a first name basis, but I'd rather not be. Not something I plan to ever willingly get back into. I got enough control now to not be bullied and beaten up by him/it anymore, but no more than that. Yikes, I can't even believe I'm talking about this. <looks over shoulder> Your hubby is strong and brave to be messing with them.

Well, this is how he explains it to me. All of us are stronger than them. All of us have something they want...human life and spirit. All of them are technically subserviant to us. They are so friggin scary though, that we tend to be intimidated. They know their boundaries and will go to the limits of them. We don't know our boundaries and are many times afraid to go to our limits. Theirs seem stronger, but that is actually not the case.

The first sign of uncertainty and they know they have us! Hubby isn't uncertain so they all behave with him. They know what he is capable of in regard to forcing them to behave. they also know all of us are capable but that most of us don't realize it.

Did that make ANY sense at all??

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
BTW. I get what you mean by power in a name. When I first met hubby, there were certain books he wouldn't allow me to read and certain parts of books that he wouldn't allow me to read...for that very reason. Power in a name.