Diana Hignutt, Super Villain

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have had a recent change of heart, and have therefore decided to cast aside the last vestages of goodness out of my soul and embrace the path of darkness. When I do things, I do them big. So, my only choice was to become a Super Villain. I have come to understand that the ingrained corrupt political system can not be changed in a meaningful way, our self-centered capitalistic life-styles (that I myself enjoy) will be protected by all who enjoy them and are unlikely to change. And even, if we managed to remove corruption from the system, it will only be a short-lived victory: people will figure out how to game the new system shortly enough. As Rob pointed out to me in another thread, history has demonstrated this.

And, so I am working on being a Super Villain. Note, that I'll be the new kind of super villain. I will still be non-violent, and I plan of breaking no laws. I will simply game the system to my advantage, and make largely annoying internet posts (see my Santa Fraud thread for an example of my new found villainy). Obviously, I have evil plans to make and such.

I do need your help, though, dearest friends. I need a good solid super villain name. Now, my friends as the Traditional Values Coalition dubbed me the Transgender Occultist, but it's kind of limiting. Anyone have any better evil super villainy names? Any good super villainy schemes? anyone want to be a henchman?

What would the value of a super villain be to the world? If I became I really serious super villain, maybe the world would unite against me? But you all would still be my friends, right?

Fran

Slate grey mole person
Registered
Reaction score
How do you plan to out-villain Dick Cheney? ;)

You'll need a remote castle, some missiles of some description, and an optional white cat. But once you've sucked all the world's resources in to your sticky paws you'll have no problem with that. Your name should be something that sounds innocuous but would strike fear in to all those who hear it. How about something like... THE LEADER. Ooooh.

I'll still be your friend because you'll probably have really good parties and enslave Muse to be your personal musicians. :D

astonwest

2 WIP? A glutton for punishment
Registered
Reaction score
Website
astonwest.com
All the truly Super Villains were interested in bringing the entire world down to the lowest common denominator, to bring the Superpowers down to the level of 3rd world countries...granted, they usually wanted to make a lot of money for themselves in the process. Use these as your guiding principles, to generate your mission statement and such.

I'd go with just "The Nutt" for your villain name myself. Think of the merchandising possibilities...The Nutt House for your secret lair of doom, the Nutt Cracker for your first major weapon of mass destruction. Just as examples... ;)

Oh, and don't forget that you'll need an arch-nemesis...and sorry, Captain Hammer is already taken. :D

Susan Gable

Dreamer of dreams, teller of tales
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.susangable.com
Do consider what your costume will look like when you're thinking about a name.

I mean, Super-Villians have to have really COOL costumes. And your name may have some impact.

Just take the advice from The Incredibles: "No capes, dahling."

Capes can be dangerous. <G>

Susan G.

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
Could you have minions? I've always wanted to be a minion. Minionite? Part of a minion? I'm sure I'd be good at it :D

And you need really cool boots. Bad guys always get the best boots!

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Do consider what your costume will look like when you're thinking about a name.

I mean, Super-Villians have to have really COOL costumes. And your name may have some impact.

Just take the advice from The Incredibles: "No capes, dahling."

Capes can be dangerous. <G>

Susan G.

I think capes are safe for villains. If I can't have a cape, I'm not sure I want to do this...

But, good point about the the relationship between the name and costume, I guess they have to be united by a theme. Hmm.

Williebee

Capeless, wingless, & yet I fly.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ifoundaknife.com
This worries me. Well, concerned is more like it.

Mostly that Backslashbaby wants to be just a "part of a minion". I'm not sure if she had a specific part in mind, or if she was interested in being the key element in some kind of Transformer Minion. (OK, that would be pretty cool.) :)

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This worries me. Well, concerned is more like it.

Mostly that Backslashbaby wants to be just a "part of a minion". I'm not sure if she had a specific part in mind, or if she was interested in being the key element in some kind of Transformer Minion. (OK, that would be pretty cool.) :)

Starscream?

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Could you have minions? I've always wanted to be a minion. Minionite? Part of a minion? I'm sure I'd be good at it :D

And you need really cool boots. Bad guys always get the best boots!

I'll be taking applications and resumes for minions, henchmen, sinister associates, and possibly evil wards...

And, I love boots, evil rocks!

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I have had a recent change of heart, and have therefore decided to cast aside the last vestages of goodness out of my soul and embrace the path of darkness. When I do things, I do them big. So, my only choice was to become a Super Villain. I have come to understand that the ingrained corrupt political system can not be changed in a meaningful way, our self-centered capitalistic life-styles (that I myself enjoy) will be protected by all who enjoy them and are unlikely to change. And even, if we managed to remove corruption from the system, it will only be a short-lived victory: people will figure out how to game the new system shortly enough. As Rob pointed out to me in another thread, history has demonstrated this.

And, so I am working on being a Super Villain. Note, that I'll be the new kind of super villain. I will still be non-violent, and I plan of breaking no laws. I will simply game the system to my advantage, and make largely annoying internet posts (see my Santa Fraud thread for an example of my new found villainy). Obviously, I have evil plans to make and such.

I do need your help, though, dearest friends. I need a good solid super villain name. Now, my friends as the Traditional Values Coalition dubbed me the Transgender Occultist, but it's kind of limiting. Anyone have any better evil super villainy names? Any good super villainy schemes? anyone want to be a henchman?

What would the value of a super villain be to the world? If I became I really serious super villain, maybe the world would unite against me? But you all would still be my friends, right?

I'm not sure about the status of all your anatomy, so this may be inaccurate, but "Schlong-Woman" has a nice TG ring to it.

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No evil geniuses or scientists of questionable ethics? However will you acquire all the cool villain toys without them?

Though, I am an evil genius myself, I don't have a good science background, good point. Yes, I'll be accepting applications for evil geniuseses and scientistsess of questionable ethics. I do need cool evil toys, that's for sure.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score

Fascinating. You're taking a page from the book of Martin Luther King, the page about non-violent protest for social change. But then your secret is to do as best you can to not be recognized as a troll protester, just being an "ordinary citizen Just Like You, disturbed at what I see going on in this Great Country, and THAT is my sole reason for running for office..."

I'm once again reminded of that SF novel "Wasp."

I almost got cranked up by the Santa Claus thread. My parents (and my big brother was in on one incident, he's only two years older than me) lied to me about Santa Claus, and it was indeed a negative experience. But then I realized the damage of that lie was actually quite small compared to everything else that went on, so much in fact that Santa ended up being lost in the noise (I don't remember a specific moment when I realized 100 percent that Santa Claus doesn't exist). (well, I DID get worked up, but as I imply it was only indirectly, and had little to do with Santa - gotta write that memoir)

But enough about me ... Onward and Downward:

I can't think of a good SuperVillain Name offhand, but continuing with the Nutt theme someone else mentioned, your supporters (both of us!) will be called, in full conspiracy-theory fashion, HigNutters. :)

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
All the truly Super Villains were interested in bringing the entire world down to the lowest common denominator, to bring the Superpowers down to the level of 3rd world countries...granted, they usually wanted to make a lot of money for themselves in the process. Use these as your guiding principles, to generate your mission statement and such.
I see a slight problem, a serious flaw with these traditional SuperVillain plans. These Villains apparently want all this money to buy the latest toys, the iPod, iPhone and that new Apple tablet screen to watch movies on or whatever. If they succeed in destroying all the good things we know as Capitalism and The American Way, who will be left to make these toys? Even if they existed, they won't work without all the cellphone and Internet infrastructure these Villains have so thoughtlessly destroyed.

So the SuperVillain spends big bucks to have an iPhone made using 3rd-world technology. Can you imagine the Soviet Union's version of the iPhone? It would be a Steampunker's wet dream...

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I need a good solid super villain name. Now, my friends as the Traditional Values Coalition dubbed me the Transgender Occultist, but it's kind of limiting. Anyone have any better evil super villainy names? Any good super villainy schemes? anyone want to be a henchman?

The Hignutter!

um... no?