Whatcha doin' at this very moment? (Volume 2)

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
yep.

we were both going to write and eat... it was just that he didn't want to have a whole pizza in his house, so we went halvsies.

I couldn't eat in that cigarette stinky apt. bleh

halvsies!? Awww......*bats eyelashes*

L.J.

Registered
Reaction score
eating popcorn, drinking tea, wondering about attempting to write, and already feeling that door in my brain getting ready to slam shut

R.G. Alexander

Princess Awesomesaucer
Registered
Reaction score
Just woke up. Ehh. I have to go to sleep early. But at least I finished my free-don't-know-where-it-came-from book. It was awesome, of course.

ad_lucem

Peligro:Herbicidal Poriomaniac
Registered
Reaction score
Actively being useless. It's a difficult job, but I do it so well.

jennontheisland

the world is at my command
Registered
Reaction score
One cup of coffee then onto thermodynamics.

Killer classes this semester, so I'm not around much. :(

Bonus though, is that my 5th course is on the Icelandic Sagas. It'll be a nice break from the 4 math classes.

Paper & Pencil

I miss the pink elephant...
Registered
Reaction score
Reading over my short story and remembering why I don't like rereading my projects -.-

L.J.

Registered
Reaction score
Wishing our water would come back on. I thought our pipes had frozen up this morning, but found out the county has a broken pipe somewhere and are working on it.

I was listening to Blaze of Glory, by Bon Jovi, and Holding Out for a Hero, by Bonnie Tyler. Then I started listening to gospel music by Tennesse Ernie Ford, which I love. I have his cd of the same music, but haven't listened to it in a long time. I need the hope again as I am having a crisis with my son that is weighing heavy on my spirit, and breaking my heart.

I want to write my story again. I really needed the outlet.

Pyrohawk

Aspiring author
Registered
Reaction score
Columbus OH...grew up on a farm in Greenfield OH.
Trying to decide if I should go to work tonight or not.... A fellow employee offered to work for me tonight, and I would really like to go out with all my friends tonight since its the first night we're all back from Winter Break. But I need the hours....and I feel bad because my switching with this guy leaves an employee I do like, working with two people none of us like. Makes me feel guilty to sell him out to the sharks of worthlessness and annoyance. Which is great nicknames for the two employees I will be leaving him with.

R.G. Alexander

Princess Awesomesaucer
Registered
Reaction score
Writing! Something I haven't done since November. Though I think I have a negative word count. I started out with 66 pages and now only have 63 :)

jodiodi

Reflections of Reality
Registered
Reaction score
Sitting in the Recliner-O-Doom with 2 of my pups while the other one lounges on the futon with my sweetie. We're watching something on true crime while the kids are upstairs doing whatever it is they do.

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
Just got home from Shabbos. Girlfriend is almost to her parents' in NC. I has a sads. :(

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
Just talked to the girlfriend. Her parents got her a new car! Now she gets to drive me around. :D