Whatcha doin' at this very moment? (Volume 2)

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
My mom just demanded that I move my car out of the driveway so she could get out of the garage--while I was dropping a deuce. What does she expect me to do? Go faster? Pinch it off in the middle?

Maybe this is G-d's way of telling her to leave on time, since if she had, I would have been free to move my car.

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Wishing I hadn't just read Semi's post.

jilly61

aye aye in search of an agent
Registered
Reaction score
Freezing to death. The central heating's decided to pack up as we recreate the ice age.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Staring at my feet, wondering why I thought wearing a new pair of clogs for a twelve hour shift was a good idea. I think bones have actually shifted.

ad_lucem

Peligro:Herbicidal Poriomaniac
Registered
Reaction score
Accidentally broke one of the phones as I accidentally sent it sailing across the room in response to a surprise call from my mother in which she tried Bible thumping in my ear.

One more number to place on "ignore" for Mother Dearest.

I don't hate religion, I just hate her and her version of it.

Southpaw

The squirrel apocalypse is coming!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

L.J.

Registered
Reaction score
applying ice to my burned finger, loaded the dishwasher, cooking pork chops, making tea

jodiodi

Reflections of Reality
Registered
Reaction score
Just took all the decorations down in the house. For some reason, we can't fit all the wreaths in the boxes they were originally in.

Also, sitting in the Recliner-O-Doom hoping these chest pains are muscle/chest wall pain.

bclement412

Registered
Reaction score
Praying that the weather man is right for once and we have a snow day tomorrow. My teachers were all freaked out about it because it's the second to last day we have for review before midterms. I honestly don't care though. I'll take a snow day over an extra review any day!

L.J.

Registered
Reaction score
Praying that the weather man is right for once and we have a snow day tomorrow. My teachers were all freaked out about it because it's the second to last day we have for review before midterms. I honestly don't care though. I'll take a snow day over an extra review any day!

My seven year old is mad at me because the snow isn't coming in until somewhere around midnight. I told her that I didn't control the weather. She said I could control what I did. I could let her go outside at midnight.

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
Realizing I started my WIP in the wrong place, and I need to move it ahead about two chapters. Drat. I always do that.

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My seven year old is mad at me because the snow isn't coming in until somewhere around midnight. I told her that I didn't control the weather. She said I could control what I did. I could let her go outside at midnight.
very, very clever....

ad_lucem

Peligro:Herbicidal Poriomaniac
Registered
Reaction score
Anxiously awaiting Friday, because Fridays are magical days signifying the end of the week. And this one, despite the look of much promise on Sunday has been a bit of a stinker.

Hellooo? Friday? You can come on over any time now!

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
Just checked the weather. I got a little worried because people were talking about snow days and such. Says 40% chance of snow, most likely less than an inch accumulating. Mostly sunny on Saturday. Works for me.

jodiodi

Reflections of Reality
Registered
Reaction score
Worrying about Jodi.

Thanks. I took a NTG and since I've been sitting quietly, it's eased off. Sometimes I wonder if it's actual cardiac pain or chest wall pain from massively awesome boobage. It's often accompanied by back pain as well so every time I get any twinges, I automatically think heart.

I don't think I can stand another MI. I'm sick of hospitals and being poked and prodded.

jodiodi

Reflections of Reality
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you, stormie. I don't tell my family anymore when I have them. My husband just panics.