Whatcha doin' at this very moment? (Volume 2)

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
Il n'est pas si difficile. Le plus difficile est d'apprendre l'alephbeis.

bclement412

Registered
Reaction score
Just watched Hugh Laurie win some People's Choice Award. I love the show House :)

Et oui, Semi, l'alphabet serait tres difficile.

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
Hmm, il serait difficile de vous enseigner les alephbeis si vous n'êtes pas capable d'entendre des sons. Cette mai être effectivement une idée terrible.

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com
Making some tea and just opened a bag of M&M's. I haven't had 'em plain, just straight out of the bag in ages. The bag might not make it to see tomorrow...and it's not one of those small packages, either. XD

This is why I stopped buying candy...it was just too good of a deal to pass up, though. Only good thing about working retail...we get dibs on all the good clearance candy after holidays. :D

bclement412

Registered
Reaction score
Vous etes tres droles :D

ETA: Dragon Heart-- I am so addicted to Peanut M&M's. I could live off them :)

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Le... no... les... wait, la...

Nuts to it.

*Goes to bed*

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
Ce doit être parce que je tape en français, parce que je ne suis pas drôle en anglais. Demandez à ma petite amie.

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com
That's why I stopped buying them, otherwise I will live off them. :p I forced myself to put the bag away. It's still in my line of sight though. Must...resist...temptation...

jodiodi

Reflections of Reality
Registered
Reaction score
My husband wants to move to AK really badly, but I just don't know if I can handle the winters! I wouldn't mind giving it a go, though.

The winters in the interior (Fairbanks) aren't really that bad, all things considered. I expected much worse. I recall one evening we passed by the board on post that told the temp and it read -65 F.

I told my husband it didn't really feel that cold. Mainly it doesn't feel that bad because it's very dry in the interior so the cold isn't really penetrating like a damp cold would be.

Driving on the icy roads (snow tires) was my biggest adjustment. When I interviewed for my job on post, the boss said not to worry about dressing up. She said the Commander once asked her why she didn't dress up more often and she told him, "Try digging your vehicle out of the snow in heels and a dress."

Anchorage (or Seattle North as the folks in Fairbanks called it) is close to beautiful coastline and the folks up north say it's not "real Alaska". I enjoyed going there, though.

sadron

Writing Dark Fantasy
Registered
Reaction score
Thinking if to send text message to class mentor that I'm feeling sick and and might stay home today.

Last edited:

jodiodi

Reflections of Reality
Registered
Reaction score
Watching Cash Cab with the Girl while dishwasher runs. I want to write today but probably won't. The kids are off from school because someone saw a snowflake early this morning.

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
Being amazed at the healing power of the words, "You don't have to go to school".

My daughter woke up with a fever, headache, and tummy ache. I turn around a minute ago, and she is on my bed, wrestling with my German Shepherd.

"Wait a minute, I thought you were sick?"

"I am sick. My head still hurts, and my tummy doesn't feel good."

"uh-huh. You don't have the energy to go to school, but you have the energy to wrestle with the dog?" (Who is twice her weight.)

Then she promptly flopped down on the bed and did her best to look ill. :rolleyes: