Whatcha doin' at this very moment? (Volume 2)

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
I'm taking a bit of a break. I've managed to do a little laundry and wash some dishes. I think I'm getting better, but I think I'm going to have some heavy duty morning sickness. My mom said her's was only bad when she was pregnant with my brother. Maybe we're going to have a boy?

bclement412

Registered
Reaction score
Taking out my math books :cry: Should probably get a little bit done tonight. Can save the rest for tomorrow.

ad_lucem

Peligro:Herbicidal Poriomaniac
Registered
Reaction score
I'm taking a bit of a break. I've managed to do a little laundry and wash some dishes. I think I'm getting better, but I think I'm going to have some heavy duty morning sickness. My mom said her's was only bad when she was pregnant with my brother. Maybe we're going to have a boy?

I agree with your mom!

I've been pregnant with boys four times, now. The morning sickness was terrible. It's almost like having the flu for several months in a row. No joke. I'm in month 6 and STILL having trouble with it (though not as frequent).

At least, this is how my body has reacted to male pregnancies.

My daughter? N-O-T-H-I-N-G. No sickness, and I had energy through the whole pregnancy. I even made it to the gym multiple times a week up until I gave birth to her.

The boys? I became good friends with zofran and phenegren.

When people asked me if I was going to "find out" what we were having...I told them. It's a boy. I know it. Sure enough, first ultrasound: BOY!

My husband says I must be allergic :tongue Bah.

If it keeps up, I'm betting it's a boy for you! Keep us posted when you get the ultrasound! How exciting!

bclement412

Registered
Reaction score
Hating my math teacher for giving us homework on things we haven't learned. That's what happens when grannies teach math.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
I agree with your mom!

I've been pregnant with boys four times, now. The morning sickness was terrible. It's almost like having the flu for several months in a row. No joke. I'm in month 6 and STILL having trouble with it (though not as frequent).

At least, this is how my body has reacted to male pregnancies.

My daughter? N-O-T-H-I-N-G. No sickness, and I had energy through the whole pregnancy. I even made it to the gym multiple times a week up until I gave birth to her.

The boys? I became good friends with zofran and phenegren.

When people asked me if I was going to "find out" what we were having...I told them. It's a boy. I know it. Sure enough, first ultrasound: BOY!

My husband says I must be allergic :tongue Bah.

If it keeps up, I'm betting it's a boy for you! Keep us posted when you get the ultrasound! How exciting!

My first, I was nauseated all the time. Not bad, but enough to be miserable. And I worked in a restaurant, so the random food smells made it an interesting experience.

My second, my stomach felt sour on occasion, but never really bad. I'll definitely be sharing once we know something. It seems that I'm only one that wants a surprise, so I'm sure we'll find out.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's feeling like nap time....

bclement412

Registered
Reaction score
Closing my math book because my teacher taught us nothing, and therefore I understand nothing. Will ask a smart person tomorrow.

bclement412

Registered
Reaction score
Craving milk and cookies because I just read about them.

jodiodi

Reflections of Reality
Registered
Reaction score
RG, DON'T DO IT!!!

They cost a lot of money to raise to self-sufficiency.
They pee and poop all over themselves and expect you to clean it up.
They can't go most fun places until they're older and you'll be too tired then to want to go.
They cry for no apparent reason.
They can't work until they're grown so they're just draining resources until then.

I have more ...

Kitty

weeeeeeeee *thud*
Registered
Reaction score
yeh... rolled up newspaper time...

It's like a new puppy or kitten. All nice and cute when little but they grow teeth and attitude as they get older :tongue