For author's rights!

Veronica Esagui

Registered
Reaction score
I am going to fly from Portland Oregon to Frederick, Maryland in January 2010 to rally in front of the Frederick County Courthouse for author’s rights and to protest my eight months of emotional stress as an author with PA. I have been in contact with the police department and other county officials and they seem to understand my position. This is an invitation for all authors with issues against PA to come and join me, January 11th, 2010 in front of the Frederick County Courthouse and corner of Market and Patrick Street. Before leaving to Frederick. I will be forwarding pictures of my book to the news media in the hopes to go on national television and let future authors be aware of PA and their doings. If you are joining me please do the same, get in touch with your local news team and let them know your story, what you are doing and what is going to happen in Frederick, Maryland. If you can’t afford the cost of the trip you are welcome to send me your name and your grievance, all in one line. For example: John Smith – Not getting royalties. Susan Smith – Book riddled with errors. Peter Smith – Books are overpriced. And so on. Please do not mention the name of your book; I am not out to publicize my book either. Veronica Esagui. My email is <removed by moderator>.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the Cooler.

PA troubles seem to crop up with increasing regularity. Best of luck to you.

escritora

Registered
Reaction score
Come back and tell us how it turned out. Good luck!

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yep - best not to post your email address. It attracts spammers and other unsavory types. Cheers, and good luck.

Nickie

Not too old to learn
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nickiefleming.com
Welcome to the Cooler, and good luck with your action. I'm also someone who got misleaded by PA and had my first book published by them. Know what I did? I just let them have it, for the full seven years of the contract, and now I've written them a letter to let them know that I want to terminate the contract. Doesn't cost me a thing, and in the meantime, I've had the time to re-write that book and find a genuine publisher who wants to accept it.

Nickie

Seams

&#9675;
Registered
Reaction score