UNSCRAMBLE THAT WORD!

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just checking in to say I'm getting nowhere. What kind of clue is "just people?" :(

Albedo of Zero

That didn't hurt
Registered
Reaction score
What kind of clue is "just people?" :(

Oh, I don't know....the same kind of clue "competition site" is?

Anyway, here's another.

HEMI AGGIE SH BTTTYN
(or just people)
(singing for heroes)

RevisionIsTheKey

Sigh...
Registered
Reaction score
Wherever there is dulce de leche ice cream
Just checking in to say I'm getting nowhere. What kind of clue is "just people?" :(

And from that clue (and an indication that this might be an annoying song that is stuck in your brain for days), my brain leaped to "Everyday People," which is, of course, NOT the correct answer; yet "and so on and so on and scooby, dooby dooby" has been driving me nuts for an hour. :Headbang:

One thing you have to say about Albedo, Damn she's good.

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
There is such a thing as being too good. :evil

However, if there are people here who can figure out anything from Albedo's maddening clues, THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS. :D

Last edited:

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And since I an now required to come up with another scramble to baffle the competition, here it is:

EWO ATAO SUYTAY HCW TTNA NAL YUWG

(Frustrating but true)

But before you get in touch with a hitman, let me tell you that this one is easier than it looks. :)

Drice

Registered
Reaction score
Na na nana na nana na,
but if you try sometimes, You get what you need.

You were correct Nymtoc. That was one easy scramble. A good thing too. I wasn't getting anywhere with the ones you guys have been posting.

-

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, Drice got it (congrats, Drice! :Thumbs:) though he didn't spell it out. But what WE need is another scramble from ya, Drice!

Drice

Registered
Reaction score
Well I thought it was obvious...
Arlo says "You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant" But according to them 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s rockers,
You can't always get what you want.

PHU GINSINSM THEMPASK
(Butterfly Wings)

Drice

Registered
Reaction score
Just makin' sure. Since I had logged on to give the answer, I wanted to insist on specificity. (Love that word) Just keepin' ya honest, Drice. :)

It is a fine word, Rev and I'm so glad you used it but how could you even think of me not being forever on the up and up. It truly pains me to the marrow. I fear that I shan't ever recover.

Drice

Registered
Reaction score
Would that you find solace in your Forensic Cleavage Conservation Society fellow members' bosoms. Now go in peace, my son. :gone:

Forensically speaking, this scramble is, following Nymtoc lead, simple as well and unfortunately the only kind that I am able to come up with.

But should another clue be required, you'll have to ask quick cuz I have an appointment just about now.

RevisionIsTheKey

Sigh...
Registered
Reaction score
Wherever there is dulce de leche ice cream
Well, I was never that into The Smashing Pumpkins, but Mr. Google helped me in short order. (By the way, I'll have my Butterfly Wings with barbecue sauce, please.)

We have to elevate this game to our previous level of difficulty (because it is really starting to bug me that I am missing all these easy ones...)

I am going to log off and come up with a GOOD one, so you can go to that appointment with your parole officer now. :) :) :)

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Grrrrrumble... I'm not sure I can deal with another tough one... (still having flashbacks from S & G--where's my Prozac?):e2thud:

Drice

Registered
Reaction score
Yikes. And congrats Rev.I knew I should have checked Google for my clue. Where should I send your cheque?

Now is the check in that fabulous clue a Canadian cheque or a Canadian check? Or just a plain old American check?

Drice

Registered
Reaction score
I've attended many a last supper, but this is one I missed. New year's eve at the Tavern on the Green must have been a fun affair. Someone else picked up the check.

I got that so quick even I didn't have time to crank up my scrambler. Soon

:)

So you want hard eh?

:evil

Drice

Registered
Reaction score
Did I mention something about last suppers and my super powers?