Game Ideas for a Bachelorette Party

Regan Leigh

Insomniac Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reganleigh.com
I'm making up games to play at a Bachelorette party for a friend tonight. Any suggestions on fun stuff? I've already made a list for the game Sex Position or Yoga Position. :)

Ken

Banned
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
... nothing elaborate need be done. So long as there's warmth between you all as I'm sure there is then you'll all have a grand time even if you just sit together and converse over a hot cup of cocoa or decaf. Conveying mutual affection and cheer is the important thing. The rest is really just frill. G'luck and enjoy :)

charlotte49ers

let it snow
Registered
Reaction score
We did one at Lindsey's where it was a 'how well do you know the bride' kind of thing and it was all sex questions. It was pretty funny! I think Carrie was the one who got it. Call her!

Regan Leigh

Insomniac Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reganleigh.com
ahh! :) I probably won't have time since they are showing up at my house in 30 min. (Which means I need a shower now LOL) Once, the bride told a story about how pathetic her mother's version of "the sex talk" had been. So of course we got her tipsy and then had her call dear old mom to reexplain sex for the wedding night. It was hysterical. :)

Ok, rushing off to get ready now!!