"We'll grow old together, Hephaestion!"

"We'll grow old together, Hephaestion!"

• Total voters

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That ain't no regular cigarette your smoking, is it?

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, it's Wednesday, one week later, I ain't answering no SP polls until she tells me about her second trip to the library. Nope. I'm staying quiet *folds arms together and starts tappin' foot*

Reaction score
Hey, it's Wednesday, one week later, I ain't answering no SP polls until she tells me about her second trip to the library. Nope. I'm staying quiet *folds arms together and starts tappin' foot*
Fuck all happened. He walked past me, head down, like I wasn't even there.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
I always thought growing old together would be quaint and delightful, when I was younger. Now that the ravages of time have struck my beloved like a freight train head on, I'm not so sure anymore. She's still beautiful and all, but only in that scrape her off the rails kind of way.

(Good thing she doesn't have access to my AW account!)

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
I always thought growing old together would be quaint and delightful, when I was younger. Now that the ravages of time have struck my beloved like a freight train head on, I'm not so sure anymore. She's still beautiful and all, but only in that scrape her off the rails kind of way.

Ever the romantic, this one... ;)

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score

:eek:

One of the many things I love about AW is that we get to hear what the opposite sex really thinks of us.

Excuse me while I go and invest in paper bags... :D

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com

:Wha::Wha::Wha::Wha::Wha:

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score

:ROFL: Good thing indeed!