• I am Orlando Eggplant

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
DO you read them? Do you believe them? Am I the only one who cannot stand Perez Hilton?
I ask this because I have a friend who follows them all and thinks they are the gospel truth....

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
i read dlisted.com

greatest site out there.

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
I'll look at the covers of the magazines while I'm waiting in line at the store and sometimes I'll watch Entertainment Tonight just because I'm too lazy to change the channel.

But I won't buy the magazines.

darkprincealain

Registered
Reaction score
I think they lower the level of discourse, in some ways. Having read them on occasion, it just seems they're about comparing dresses and airing possibly made-up feuds. Perez Hilton irks me, too.

Maybe I'm just easily annoyed?

Folofop

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Celebrity magazines are popular due to the massive populations of uneducated, brainless twerps. They're a reflection on our dim-witted society.

I hate 'em.

spamwarrior

rewriting.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
acurrentundersea.wordpress.com
I won't buy the magazines. I just look at the covers of the magazines and wonder who in the world believes that stuff. Gospel truth? Ha. Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie have a feud? Oprah and Gayle's love child?

I just read stuff about Speidi online. And laugh because that couple is honestly... something.

I also read them and make fun of them later on my Perfect Lady blog.

lucidzfl

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
I don't read gossip mags but I religiously check websites for movie information. I love knowing all about movies in development before they come out.

MsGneiss

Registered
Reaction score
I don't buy magazines or read sites dedicated to celebrity gossip. They are generally trash. But, occasionally, I will do focused research on a specific celebrity that I'm interested in. Sometimes, you absolutely need to know the name and breed of John Barrowman's dog, and by "you," I mean "I."

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
I don't go out of my way to read up on celebs, but I'll read the occasional article if it's someone I like. :)