And You Think YOUR Boss is a D-Bag...

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I can't read at work!!!!

Oops. Well, it'll give you something to look forward to when you leave work. You know, besides leaving work...

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
Strikers with canons! That kind of rocks.

Phossy jaw, however, just needed to be left to my imagination. Ew.

Great article! Thanks.

My real-life worst boss [who was eventually fired for sexual harrassment] wouldn't let me go home dead-sick after a doctor's app't that morning. Pretty normal, right? Except, I waited tables, and the docs were waiting for the hepatitis test to come back. And I was sneezing and dripping and quite like the walking dead. I let the customers know... I'm all nerdy about hepatitis and things :D

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Strikers with canons! That kind of rocks.

Phossy jaw, however, just needed to be left to my imagination. Ew.

Great article! Thanks.

My real-life worst boss [who was eventually fired for sexual harrassment] wouldn't let me go home dead-sick after a doctor's app't that morning. Pretty normal, right? Except, I waited tables, and the docs were waiting for the hepatitis test to come back. And I was sneezing and dripping and quite like the walking dead. I let the customers know... I'm all nerdy about hepatitis and things :D

Yeah. Phossy Jaw is absolutely unreal. What a horrific fate. Even today, with a greater appreciation for, exposure to and knowledge of science amongst the general population, that still sounds like some sci-fi stuff.

And the boss you're describing above sounds like a real tool...