Your most famous twitterers...or something like that...

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
I was looking at MSN's entertainment page and peeked Kim Kardashian's twit-feed and thought, "I wonder who the folk over on AW follow?"

So, tell me, who's the most known tweeter, that you follow?

Do tell.

MsGneiss

Registered
Reaction score
I follow Neil Gaiman.... on twitter.... cause that ain't stalking (I checked).

lucidzfl

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
I was looking at MSN's entertainment page and peeked Kim Kardashian's twit-feed and thought, "I wonder who the folk over on AW follow?"

So, tell me, who's the most known tweeter, that you follow?

Do tell.

U twit stalked a Kardashian?

How are you not showering immediately?

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
No, no, no.... I don't twit.....

Really, I don't, I swear.

I just saw her feed on a site and wondered, you know, who you all stalk.

Really.

If I twittered, I'd follow the Britster....that way I could meet her at Starbucks.

Lisa Cox

Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I had and used Twitter for about five minutes. I don't follow anyone. Does this make me a not-down-with-the-kids old fart?

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
I twitted for five minutes as well. Then I noticed that people were following me, that I didn't want to follow me....so I ended the twitting. Now I'm a loyal FBer. ;)

(I threw that in for Scarlet)

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
U twit stalked a Kardashian?

How are you not showering immediately?

See what you did? Now nobody will post. They're all too ashamed.

Ok, you don't have to let it be known, if it is indeed KK that you follow. She is assazing...I mean amassing....I mean... you know.

Who's your 2nd most famass, I mean famous, twitter'er?

LorelieBrown

Got the hang of it, here
Registered
Reaction score
Hugh Jackman. Wish he tweeted more tho. It'd be nice to see his face pop up in my stream. Be nicer to see sumthin' else.....

~*Kate*~

brings the random.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.katehart.net
Rainn Wilson. The Fug girls. Dooce. Mandy Kahling. Lance Armstrong. Brian Baumgartner. Adam Shankman. Nigel Lithgoe. Margaret Atwood. TFLN. Steven Colbert. Plus some random agents and publishers as I come across them.

There you go. I have no shame. I :heart: Twitter and Twitter :heart:s me.

Last edited:

LorelieBrown

Got the hang of it, here
Registered
Reaction score
I don't follow people who tweet every piece of drivel that comes in their head.

It's like a slow-moving chat room I can be in even at work.

Reaction score
I twitted for five minutes as well. Then I noticed that people were following me, that I didn't want to follow me....so I ended the twitting. Now I'm a loyal FBer. ;)

(I threw that in for Scarlet)

I think Twitter's stupid.

There is no one I care about enough to want to know every inane piece of drivel that comes into their heads.

Wow, I think I was channeling scarletpeaches for a minute there. :)

Heh. You've been reading my blog. :D

Yeah, I twitted/twattered/twunted for a while, then gave it up. Hate Fuckbook, don't do Bebo, don't see the point of MySpace.

Why do I blog? There seems to be a group of 10-20 people who all comment on each other's blogs and it's place to rant, let off steam or say shit you wouldn't get away with on AW. :D

Plus, you can go on as long as you like, so there's more chance of getting something in-depth than on Twitter.

I tend to only follow writing/writers' blogs, though. It's fun to follow someone through the process, and I've made friends that way.

Fuckbook in particular annoys me. I mean, if someone's your friend, why not speak to them in real life?

A guy came up to me the other week and said, "I can't find you on Bebo." I said, "That's 'cause I don't have a page any more." And he looked at me like, "Whoa...you prefer to speak to people in real life?"

Well yeah. If I know them IRL, yes.

Even people on AW - I have plans to meet some of you. The rest can suck my girlballs. :D

/rant off.

PS: Srsly, though. If I get on with someone, I want to meet them, so the fun can continue. Don't see the point in hiding behind a computer screen all my life when meeting up and going on the piss is so much more fun.

MsGneiss

Registered
Reaction score
Heh. You've been reading my blog. :D

Yeah, I twitted/twattered/twunted for a while, then gave it up. Hate Fuckbook, don't do Bebo, don't see the point of MySpace.

Why do I blog? There seems to be a group of 10-20 people who all comment on each other's blogs and it's place to rant, let off steam or say shit you wouldn't get away with on AW. :D

Plus, you can go on as long as you like, so there's more chance of getting something in-depth than on Twitter.

I tend to only follow writing/writers' blogs, though. It's fun to follow someone through the process, and I've made friends that way.

Fuckbook in particular annoys me. I mean, if someone's your friend, why not speak to them in real life?

A guy came up to me the other week and said, "I can't find you on Bebo." I said, "That's 'cause I don't have a page any more." And he looked at me like, "Whoa...you prefer to speak to people in real life?"

Well yeah. If I know them IRL, yes.

Even people on AW - I have plans to meet some of you. The rest can suck my girlballs. :D

/rant off.

PS: Srsly, though. If I get on with someone, I want to meet them, so the fun can continue. Don't see the point in hiding behind a computer screen all my life when meeting up and going on the piss is so much more fun.

I agree with most of this. I also prefer to meet with people in person, because drinking coffee and eating pastries together over the Internet is challenging, at best. I also call people on the phone a lot, and sometimes I show up at their offices and demand to be fed. It works out alright. If I get along well with somebody online, and it's possible to hang out in person, I always rather do that. That's probably why I'll be murdered by a intertube psychopath one day.

Lisa Cox

Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I also call people on the phone a lot, and sometimes I show up at their offices and demand to be fed.

No one ever calls me. It's all texts and IMs until I see them in person. WOE!

Reaction score
I agree with most of this. I also prefer to meet with people in person, because drinking coffee and eating pastries together over the Internet is challenging, at best. I also call people on the phone a lot, and sometimes I show up at their offices and demand to be fed. It works out alright. If I get along well with somebody online, and it's possible to hang out in person, I always rather do that. That's probably why I'll be murdered by a intertube psychopath one day.

I love you so hard.

Because a) you agreed with me and b) you said 'intertube'. Coupled with 'psychopath', well, that's just a phrase made of win, if you ask me.

No one ever calls me. It's all texts and IMs until I see them in person. WOE!

Let's swap numbers and have textual intercourse.

(But not tonight. I've got a headache only got 59p left in my phone).

Lisa Cox

Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Let's swap numbers and have textual intercourse.

(But not tonight. I've got a headache only got 59p left in my phone).

Do people not have landlines anymore? I miss normal telephone communication, dammit! :p

And okay, but I'm a texting whore. Just to warn you. It's never-ending.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
I only Twit with Carrot top.

Carrot_Top_Muscles.jpg