Ello!

PaperFlowers

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi, my name's Melanie :)
My friend Cheryl recommended these forums to me, but I didn't know her screen name, so when I registered I couldn't put her name in the recommended spot. Thing.
I like to write fantasy stories about teens, because I'm a teenager myself. I'm a teen writing for teens...because why would a teenager write towards adults? Well, my first novel I started when I was 12 or 13, and I finished at 15. The characterization was terrible, and I kind of dropped that story. Now it lurks in the recesses of my hard drive. In January this year I had a dream that kind of developed into a whole plot line, which is my present story, and the only story I have started that has an outline prepared. With school, work, and general goofing off, I don't work on it nearly as much as I initially hoped to; I wanted to try to finish it this summer.
I hate summer reading, it makes me procrastinate.

I'm a triplet -- two brothers.
I find it very time-wasting to make little paper characters like Henry, my avatar. I also have Jenna the elephant, Steve the bumblebee, Shawn the penguin, a cow, and a dog. Oh yeah, and the Cheshire Cat. I also made a bunch of little people including Harry Potter characters. :)

Right now I'm listening to Globus, a band that distracts me very much due to the sheer epicness of their songs.

Anyway...
Hi, nice to meet you :)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
5-2.gif

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?

Caramia

Alliteration Afflicted
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, Melanie :)

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
'Ello and welcome to AW, Melanie. :D