sep update for any interested :)

Marcus

sept 5th and I'm Out
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
just thought i would drop a line and holler at everyone.

I'm about a month out.. i thought i was going to leave on the 15th of this month, found out i had a Lot of stuff i needed to accomplish in that time so i pushed my date of return from overseas to my date of seperation... 5th of sept...

everything is rolling, just a pain as I go day to day... not a lot of time for anything other than dealing with the work and thats about it...

Wife is killing it in LA, she made it onto ALTIG tv this past week, as the #1 hiring agency in the entire company...

I can't wait to start school. Going to chill out for a few months and get the ball rolling in earnest for the winter semester for cally. the months after i get out will be consumed with making sure i"ve got all my VA stuff in order and making sure the school things are all lined up.... and with all the copious free time i'll still have I'll be working on the book I'd like to finish in short order I've started... or at least get it to a point where its publicly consumable.. <-- at a minimum - >

I realize my posting here has slowed down to almost nothing, but that is because my level of busy has gone crazy... I get done running around from work and come home and only want ot go to sleep... to get up and repeat..

I can't wait to get out...

Hope life is treating everyone well. I can't wait to get done with this month...