I'm Definitely What You Would Call a Newbie

darcyjo5

Princess Darcy
Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone.
I'm a writer of some sorts. I used to write poetry when I was younger, but now I have moved on to bigger and better things.
I'm completely new to this site or anything of this kind, when I write, I don't usually talk or discuss anything to anyone.. It's kind of a release for me..
I'm currently focusing on writing a book. I have many ideas, they just float out of my head and on to the paper. I eventually plan to kind of mesh them together and create some kind of masterpiece. Ha ha.
I've always been told I was a good writer, when I look back at my work, sometimes I'm surprised I wrote it. I hope I'm as good as some of the great novelists out there as I try to continue on this journey of being a writer.

Mumut

Well begun is half done...
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. That's an interesting intro. I wouldn't think of writing a novel as bigger or better than poetry - just different. I believe an ability to write poetry helps to write flowing prose.

And I, too, look at my past writing and can'tbelieve I wrote it. It's a strange and relly good feeling. So, all the best with your writing endeavours.

darcyjo5

Princess Darcy
Registered
Reaction score
Well thank you for the feeling of not being alone. Considering I thought I would be the only one who didn't realize what I wrote. Ha.

darcyjo5

Princess Darcy
Registered
Reaction score
Okay. How is everyone?

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
5-2.gif

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?

darcyjo5

Princess Darcy
Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Sorry I stepped out for a while. Sometimes I need sleep. As much as I would like to ignore the urge to sleep..