I guess I am new here

Fame<Infamy

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I was referred here by another writer who told me it was a great place to come share work and meet other writers. I'm not good at these intro posts but I will try and flesh out my character.

I'm a 23 year old male writer who usually writes fantasy in a contemporary setting. Soda addict and insomniac, or so it seems. I spend most of my time these days writing, playing D&D when I have the time, or with my friends. I'm currently a student and I am going to school for a degree in English--you know so I can one day work in a Barnes and Noble...

Just joking, but I hope to become a published novelist soon and am actually banging out a first draft. I've been writing ten years or so and its what I love.

Caramia

Alliteration Afflicted
Registered
Reaction score
Hello and welcome! Hope you find lotsa helpful tips & tricks :)

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?

Fame<Infamy

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. Come try your hand at some crit in SYW- you'd be amazed at how it will shape your writing for the better.

CHV

I actually made one story post and I did a post of critique on a story I clicked by accident (mouse clicks rapidly out of control)

Fame<Infamy

Registered
Reaction score
Love your name!

Thanks, it was actually taken from a Fall Out Boy song, my normal screen name wouldn't fit here and my friend suggested I use this lol.

One of the lines in the song though is actually "I'm alright in bed but I'm better with a pen," I think that's part of the joke :/

darcyjo5

Princess Darcy
Registered
Reaction score
I don't think anyone is on. I keep posting threads hoping someone will see them and want to talk. Although no one appears to say anything. Maybe I am alone..