Hola!

ErinCawood

www.erincawood.co.uk
Registered
Reaction score
I wanted to say a quick hi!

Joined the site a couple of months ago, but I've been finishing my first novel and it's tied me up since.

So - Hola! Como esta?

Erin x

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

C.H. Valentino

Wording!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.chvalentino.com
First we had an issue of Canadians! Now we have Mexicans!?? Geeeeeez! Is there AW border patrol somewhere?? Srlsly.

Okay, and now that I am going to get banned for racial snark that I don't mean! (really- I'm just a wop that knows no boundries)

Welcome. :)

ErinCawood

www.erincawood.co.uk
Registered
Reaction score
Oh guys I've neglected you!

I'm really sorry,

I've been working away at internet marketing, you know trying to raise my profile on the web, and sadly I was googling my self and found that you had replied.... please forgive me.

Firstly, not Spanish ... I learnt basic spanish to travel to Mexico last year, loved it! Mexico too. LOL

Secondly, Popcorn? errr... sweet... but I can never finish it when I go to the cinemas so I opt for the Ice Cream - Real luxury ice cream like Ben & Jerry's Baskin & Robbins, Carte D'or... mmm ... feeling a bit like homer simpson right now... It's a weakness.

Thirdly, My novel originally started out about 5 women, faced with lives most trying tests, love, relationships, careers, image, children, and money. As they embark on preparation for the biggest celebrity charity ball of the year.

By October last year I had to split the novel into 2, The 1st - Life's A Ball? - follows 3 of them. Elle, who's just discovering the love of her love, Beth, who's about to marry the love of her life & Meg, who's tragically just lost the love of her life. The 2nd - unknown title - follows Lexi, who trying for a baby, and Mickey, who's about to lose everything including her children as her marriage falls apart. As one book it just got too big.

I've finished Life's A Ball?

TA for the welcome everyone.

Erin x