Quick Introduction

MtgyWriter

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Everyone,

I used to visit Absolute Write regularly several years ago, when I was working full-time and doing a little writing on the side. For the last two years, I've been writing full time and focusing more on building a client base, generally just getting on my feet. During that time, I cut way back on visiting and participating on message boards.

Fortunately, I'm at a point where I have enough steady work to make ends meet - not getting rich, but there's food in the fridge and the utilities get paid every month, so I must be doing something right. Since I've managed to get into the groove of working for myself, I figure it's time to be active on a few boards again.

Most of my work is online content, although I have a stray project here and there that involves crafting press releases, coming up with copy for sales brochures, tweaking presentations, that sort of thing. When and as I have time, I have two projects that I hope to have published someday in book form. We'll see.

Along with fee-based work, I also play around with a few sites like eHow. I'm not ready to retire on the monthly return for those types of projects, but it's amazing how often the small monthly stipends end up arriving just when I need them for something.

Anyway, I hope to spend more time hanging out here and learning a thing or two.

Have a good one!

Last edited:

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Hello and welcome (back) to AW! :D

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popocorn?

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

MtgyWriter

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Popcorn? Yes, please and lots of it - easy on the salt, but plenty of butter would be good. Got a roll of paper towels handy?