Hey

iforgot120

Registered
Reaction score
So I figured I'd give an introduction as my second post because I love opening in media res.

My name's Andrew. My account name's from my old AIM account; it was supposed to be "iforgot" because that's what was funny back in the day, but for some reason that was taken so I added my favorite number behind it.

Anyways, some personal details. I'm 18 and a sophomore in Mechanical Engineering next year at U of I. I wasn't really big on writing scripts for tv shows and movies before but ever since falling in love with Arrested Development, I've decided to try my hand at writing something which was going well at first but after four pages I realized I needed help. So I joined this board. Sentence fragments. I'm also planning on doing stand-up in the future (is there a forum for that?).

In terms of experience... I was once an extra for a zombie film my friend was shooting for a film class at DePaul. I was really good. I'm also planning on taking writing classes at Second City in Chicago (because that's basically where I live. That bit of information's the "personal" part) sometime soon.

Anyways, some personal-er details. I'm really into girls.

:EDIT: I forgot to close this strongly worded introduction with a conclusion.

In conclusion, thanks for having me.

Caramia

Alliteration Afflicted
Registered
Reaction score
Ello and welcome, Andrew :)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?