Hello!

amerimanga2009

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I'm new at this, so I'm sorry if I'm not good at something. I'd like to say it's good to be with fellow writers. Also, I'd like to post some of my work and get it critiqued. I just can't figure out how... Blush... I'd appreciate some assistance. Thanks so much!

Beach Bunny

The Provocative One
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

You can post your work done in the Show Your Work part of the Forum. The password is Vista. There are stickie notes inside that explain how to post your story and get feedback.

Bud

Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: to the cooler.

Check out the SYW forum. I highly suggest you read the sticky's that are in each forum. Read other peoples critiques and critique yourself before submitting your own. If you read some of the rules you will see they like to see you participate prior to submitting but I do not believe that is set in stone. You may get a better response. Or I may just be full of it!! :D

Really though read the threads and some of the house rules prior to submitting and you can submit your work in SYW just pick your genre.
:) :D :hooray: ;)

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?

Marcus

sept 5th and I'm Out
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
/Waves

I'm in the same boat, will have to spend days/weeks looking over a lot of the content; I'm very interested to see some good content critiques.

Greenify13

Fair Maiden of War.
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: amerimanga2009!

I hope you enjoy your time here. And to help you enjoy it even more, I would suggest visiting us at Jed's Super-Dooper Newbie 'Traditional Irish Pub' thread . We have cookies, breakfast, drinks, karaoke, and good natured fun!
Take your time and get used to things. Make sure you read stickies and notes and you'll understand better. Ask mods questions in the Jed's Super-Dooper Newbie 'Ask the Mod' thread, go through FAQs and your question may have already been answered! Ask anyone, they'll help or direct you where to get better help...:)
And of course come to the Pub, join us Pubbers we will definitely help you and all Newbies (we haven't had a newbie in some time...) :D

~Greeny/Christine

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score