PDA

View Full Version : Zaz' AW Mods Are Poopieheads Thread

aka eraser
06-18-2005, 06:35 PM
ZaZ2 (http://member.php?u=2984)
Esteemed New Member

I loathe you people
Eat s h i t.

No wait, what I really meant to say was, sure, some people have bad days. Especially, those folks overrun with duties responsible to the decorum and borderline moral fiber of an internet message board.

Frequently, and I'm sure you'll understand, I find myself knocking heads with these...well, I was going to say structured morons sans wheelchair and helmet, but I'm not trying to offend.

Besides, if I chided some dickwad and he can't handle it, maybe he shouldn't be moderating the "flame war" area of the site.

Like every other time I'm chastised on this site. I have only one response. Consider me Q.A. I don't like it anymore than you. Somebody has to step up and actually exist here at "Opti"mal levels. We're not all boring twits, ya see.

:hat:

I'm chilled out now.
Go in peach.
Yes, I meant peach.

You're all a bunch of sheep!
:Guitar:

aka eraser
06-18-2005, 06:39 PM
I ported this post over from another thread so that Zaz could have his very own litterbox to play in.

mysteryhost
06-18-2005, 07:37 PM
What an enormous lack of something to say

In a self loving drivel but eloquent way

ChunkyC
06-18-2005, 08:37 PM
ZaZ2 -- or should I say ZaZ -- you were given a timeout and chose to circumvent it by coming back under another username and insult all of us who look after this place for Jenna. Therefore I have banned your new username ZaZ2 permanently. After some discussion, we have decided to still let you come back under your original username once the timeout is over.

However, be warned: contribute something positive to the boards, or go elsewhere. Our patience is growing thin.

Medievalist
06-18-2005, 11:23 PM
You know ZaZ, you actually do have talent, you can write, and sometimes you're funny. But when you act like an adolescent it doesn't impress your readers--and it doesn't inspire people to send work your way, either.

ZtotheAtotheZ
06-19-2005, 12:57 AM
Here's something positive.
The number 2.

Let's get down to the real problem. :Lecture:

Is it simply that I don't put some kind of disclaiming notation in the subject line of the crap I write so unsuspecting folks of a tender moral fiber stumble in and go, "Egads! He said scrotum!"?

Is that really the issue here? Or is that I said boo to you?

I have no idea what Medievalist is trying to say. For the record, I don't care what you think, anyone can write, you don't have to laugh and please don't ever let me get caught attempting to inspire anyone, especially, those who would prefer to send me four letter words like work.

Thank you eraser for the litterbox.

Thank you mysteryhost for at least playing along.

ChunkyC...Cha Cha ChunkyC, you know as well as I do it's pretty easy to circumvent timeouts. A little change of the proxy here, another ZaZesque user ID and cha-ching, I'm in. Never fear, this is my last time circumventing to get here. I'd ban this login quick.

I am willing to wait out the remainder of my punishment. I never really saw the deal go down. I was busy drinking beer in the sun. The multitudes have continued to shower me with updates and support, why? I don't know. You may as well just give the old ZaZ login the lifetime ban. You aren't going to hurt my feelings.

This is the typical drivel that happens on all message boards.

"We're the MODs! Without us this place would be nothing!"
"Big deal."
"You're banned."
"Okay."

So maybe it just happens to me.

Let this be your warning. Ban the ZaZ. Do it! If you don't, I will return here with vengeance and a level of apathy not even you MODs can ban.

I'm just kidding.
At least give me another week.
Maybe the original month is what I deserve.

Finally, I have already been defended here at the Cooler by people who must have better things to do than make claims at how I made a funny and those with ban buttons didn't laugh. To those fine folks, I give my utmost gratitude. But seriously, you just go on about your merry way. The ZaZ will do just fine. I'd like to apologize to those I've been unable to reply to in email. There just simply isn't enough time in a day.

My fans! :Clap:

You MODs are all a bunch of silly bastards anyway. Except for tams...she's hot. :banana:

Lighten up.
Hugs and kisses,
ZaZ

Ken Schneider
06-19-2005, 03:04 AM
ZaZ2 (http://member.php/?u=2984) You're all a bunch of sheep!
:Guitar:

Ut um, society sucks. Beer bellies rule.
Amend that statement.

ChunkyC
06-19-2005, 03:11 AM
This is the typical drivel that happens on all message boards.
It's never happened to most of us. So where does the problem lie?

Regardless, you obviously either can't or won't understand why people don't like being insulted, so there's no point in arguing with you.

maestrowork
06-19-2005, 03:14 AM
Actually, I love being a poopiehead. Thank you!

Medievalist
06-19-2005, 04:56 AM
"And the lurkers support me in e-mail."

Christine N.
06-19-2005, 05:25 AM
My two year old's favorite word is poopiehead. Hmmm...

Zaz, man,usually I enjoy you. You're entertaining if nothing else. But have a little respect. Part of your charm was that you knew where the line was. I guess you crossed it (I don't know what got you banned) but I know you know how to play nice :)

Renee
06-19-2005, 08:22 AM
Gotta love ZaZ - still can't figure out why. That is simply his charm er..or lack thereof. Beautiful!
LOL...

Optimus
06-19-2005, 09:23 AM
Somebody has to step up and actually exist here at "Opti"mal levels. We're not all boring twits, ya see.

Huh?

I don't get it.

Am I a boring twit?

If so, thanks!

aadams73
06-19-2005, 05:17 PM
"And the lurkers support me in e-mail."

That's always a dissidant's favorite battle cry. :)

bluwinteryfox
06-19-2005, 09:58 PM
Sometimes ZaZ makes no sense and sometimes he has me laughing so hard tears are streaming down my face.

Yet we all must remember the main rule or law of this forum- Respect your fellow poster.

Liam Jackson
06-19-2005, 10:29 PM
NOW, I'm insulted. The lame poopie head designation...that's just weak and beneath the talents of any aspiring gin-n-juice Plato. You could have prefaced with "rooty poot" or "wee willie winkle" or any dozen suitable monikers. Even the "bastard" tag falls far short of glory.

Until you can give me a label worthy of my considerable unworthiness, kiss my ***, Zaz.

aka eraser
06-19-2005, 11:32 PM
Every writers' hangout has a Zaz or three. He's got the Dissolute Artist thing down. Bimbettes at adjacent bar stools fall for it. He gets sympathy, booze, and bedmates. For DA's that passes for respect and affection.

It'll work for as long as his liver holds out or until the floor kisses his butt more often than the barstool and the bimbettes.

Terry Malloy* coulda been a contender. Zaz coulda been a writer.

(*edited to correct my Marlon Brando roles)

sgtsdaughter
06-20-2005, 07:09 AM
Zaz-man and all of your others,

Chill out man. You've been pretty funny and all, but dude . . . there are limits in life--to everything. Just hang with it, then lay low for awhile.

Renee
06-20-2005, 09:55 AM
ZaZ is a writer - who perhaps never wanted the title. But no matter what tantrum he may try to throw to discredit himself he's human and a writer...a damn good one. I know...I read his book and know him. He's a jewel!

oswann
06-20-2005, 12:21 PM
I agree. Zaz is rare.

I don't know who insulted whom, but sometimes it's good to have the flip side of hugs and kisses and people patting each other on the back. It's a criticism which has been made before, people can feel as if it is a club here which only lets in happy friendly people or people who aspire to happiness and friendliness. Don't step out of line, be a happy friend or else.

The mods are doing a good job, the success of the boards show this. I know it's not always easy, but if too many of the interesting elements are dampened the boards will turn bland.

Os.

aka eraser
06-20-2005, 07:30 PM
Os, your point is taken and I agree - as do, I'm pretty darn sure - all the mods and Jenna. Of course we can't all be smurfs. We have our fair share of curmudgeons and crackpots. You can't be, or aspire to be a writer and not be at least a bit bent.

A little history might be in order here.

Zaz posted an entry on his Worthless Blather thread in Office Party that I deleted as inappropriate. It contained references to oral sex and many instances where he sidestepped the auto censor by "creatively" using terms such as "Fukface" and "shhit."

Overall it was reasonably creative and some might find it amusing and well written. Had he put a warning in the subject line about adult content I probably would have let it go. I might have done a bit of light editing - can't say for sure after the fact.

But I received a couple of complaints about the post, read it and did what I felt was appropriate.

Zaz took umbrage and seems to have turned pushing the limits into a personal crusade. He was given a one-month ban that Jenna shortened to one week. He refused to accept that and returned under different personas before that week was up. His repeated refusal to accept his wrist slap has resulted in a permanent ban on his original nick.

He can keep playing his game forever I suppose, or at least until/if we lodge a formal complaint with his IP and they ban him from their end. I hope it doesn't come to that.

He's turned a relatively minor incident into a pissing contest with AW. It's a shame because I think a lot of his posts were hilarious and he has fans here.

Boob
06-20-2005, 08:29 PM
I have a lot of respect for Jenna, and I think she has a heart of gold. She will help just about anybody. :kiss:

I have known Zaz for a long time and like him as well, although, he can be rather naughty at times. <giggle> :banana:

Boob.

rich
06-20-2005, 09:33 PM
I think Zaz once again skinned his knee somewhere out in RL, and then took his sobbing here because it's one of the few places who will listen.

I've seen posts here calling him a good writer, so what.

Optimus
06-21-2005, 03:06 AM
I still wanna know if I'm a "boring twit" and if what being at an "Opti-mal level" means.

This is the most exciting thing to happen to me all week.

And it's only Monday!

CaoPaux
06-21-2005, 03:35 AM
I still wanna know if I'm a "boring twit" and if what being at an "Opti-mal level" means.Actually, I interpreted his remark to mean that yours was the level he wanted to reach and the rest of us were boring twits. *pout*

CACTUSWENDY
06-21-2005, 04:17 AM
:popcorn: ...so...popcorn anyone?

mommie4a
06-21-2005, 04:27 AM
I just love the word Poopiehead - is there anyway we can keep this thread at the top of "new posts" for a while?

William Haskins
06-21-2005, 04:59 AM
I still wanna know if I'm a "boring twit" and if what being at an "Opti-mal level" means.

oh opty... you're never boring.

brokenfingers
06-21-2005, 05:01 AM

This is the most exciting thing to happen to me all week.

And it's only Monday!Hmmm, I think that's Zaz's self-denial filled way of saying he's got the hots for you.

You lucky guy, you.

Optimus
06-21-2005, 09:13 AM
What, nobody got my joke?

I said that being called "boring" was the most exciting thing to happen to me all week!

Get it?!

Sheesh.

Sometimes I feel like Dennis Miller around here.

KimJo
06-21-2005, 05:23 PM
Sounds more like a Steven Wright moment to me.

CaoPaux
06-21-2005, 07:55 PM
Or Rodney Dangerfield. :D

Optimus
06-22-2005, 05:19 AM
Actually, I interpreted his remark to mean that yours was the level he wanted to reach and the rest of us were boring twits. *pout*

Well...yeah, but that goes without saying.